Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Really...? Oh thank goodness, I was afraid that we lost them when Topaz told me what happened" Cinder curls up with River.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River laid his head near his mate’s gently “I’m sorry, I was careful but Blaze had someone flanking him and I had to jump in the way to save him. I’m so sorry”
"Shhh...the important thing is that everyone is okay. You and our pups are okay" Cinder says, still keeping River snuggled close.
River curled up as close to him as he could “I love you” he said softly “Rain said as my stomach grows I may need more stitches or more herbs because while this heals I may be growing more at the same time…she explained it better than I can”
"I love you too" Cinder smiles and kisses River "I could probably take care of that if she shows me which herbs to use" He says.
River nodded and nuzzled him gently. Another few months go by and River is heavily pregnant with their pups nuzzling at Cinder gently “Can we go for a walk?” He asked, going insane being stuck in the cave constantly
"Sure, but let me know if you need to stop and rest" Cinder nuzzles him "Just let me check on your stitches before we go, I don't want you falling apart on me" He teases River.
River rolled his eyes “Haha, you’re so funny” he teased playfully laying on his side so he could get to the stitches easily.

(I’m thinking that because he’s an alpha they have big babies? Like it’s in his genes?)
Cinder chuckles and gently examines his mate's stitches "Everything looks good to me!" He says, smiling at River.

(That's a good idea, big and strong pups would be a good thing for an alpha's lineage)
River smiled brightly and got up stretching lightly and grinned at him “Let’s go!” He said happily walking to the entrance of the cave
Cinder grins back at River and stands up to follow him.
River smiled happily and wandered down to the forest “Let’s go to our clearing!” He said happily
"Alright, you're the boss" Cinder chuckles, walking beside River now.
River laughed lightly “We both know I’m not the boss in this relationship” he teased playfully and nudged his mate.
"But you are the boss of our pack" Cinder grins at his mate.
River grinned “Very true” he chuckled “But I think I’d be terrified if I refused to do something you said, not that I’ve ever tried” he laughed before tensing at a short pain before continuing to the clearing
"You wouldn't have to worry about that, you know that I'm a big pushover" Cinder laughs and gently bumps River with his shoulder as they enter the clearing "You okay?"
River smiled over at him gently “I’m fine” he said happily and shifted into his human form before laying on his back looking at the sky happily
Cinder shifts into a human too and lays down beside River, a hand resting on the other man's belly.
River wrapped an arm around him gently kissing his head softly “I love you” he said happily before he felt the tensing up of his stomach again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,995 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen