O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

"No, I just want them to be able to protect themselves and each other" Cinder chuckles softly.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

River laughed “Sure sure, you’re going to riot against me aren’t you” he said tickling his side lightly “Going to have an uprising huh?” He grinned tickling him

Cinder laughs and tries to squirm away from River.

River grinned and rolled over so he was laying above him, his rounded belly on top of Cinders pinning him into place as he tickled him happily

Cinder laughs and starts tickling him back "How dare you use our pups against me already!" He laughs.

River laughs loudly “You’re the one planning to use them for an uprising” he teased playfully before gasping as his stomach tensed tighter than before, freezing on top of Cinder

"What's wrong? Should I take you to Rain?" Cinder asks, carefully getting out from under River.

River shook his head “It’s fine, I’m fine” he said his muscles relaxing “It was just a bit stronger than the others, don’t worry about me” he smiled lightly rubbing his stomach

"Are you sure? That one looked rough..." Cinder says, laying a hand on River's stomach.

River laid his hand on top of Cinder’s gently “I’ll tell you if it gets too much” he smiled gently at him starting to feel a pressure build, he felt a little uncomfortable and stood holding his hands out “Come on, let’s head back towards the cave, just in case”

"Good idea" Cinder nods and takes River's hand, standing up with him "Did you finish setting up a spot to have the pups?" He asks his mate.

River nodded “Yeah, in the back corner of the birthing den, I tried to make it more hidden but I doubt it will matter” he laughed before stopping as he felt the pressure build and leaned against a tree breathing heavily

"I'm sure that anyone else in there would be to busy to bother us, even if your spot isn't hidden" Cinder chuckles before stopping to wait for River "Do you want me to carry you?" He asks softly.

River laughed softly “True” he grinned “There’s just a lot of pressure, just…just give me a minute” he smiled forcefully

Cinder nods and sits down beside his mate, waiting for him to feel up to walking again.

River whimpered slightly at the pressure building before he felt his water break gasping a little “Oh, oh that’s better” he chuckled softly “Come on, let’s go” he said holding his hand out for his mate

Cinder chuckles softly and takes River's hand "I guess that means it's time to get you to the birthing den, huh?"

River chuckled softly and kissed Cinder gently “Guess it does” he grinned brightly “I’m excited” he said happily and began walking with him

Cinder kisses back "You and me both" He grins as they approach the birthing den together.

Cinder paused as he felt the tightening of his stomach again “Ooh” he muttered breathing heavily for a second “That was a stronger one” he smiled gently before continuing on

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM