Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I've always liked the name, Luna" Cinder suggests "What about you?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River smiled gently “I love the name Luna” he said happily “Hmm, I don’t know, nothing that comes to mind, maybe when they’re here I will know”
"Probably, that seems to happen alot" Cinder chuckles.
River grinned lightly “Well, I mean, it’s hard when we have no idea what they look like to name them” he grinned before yelping a little as a particularly bad pain ran across his stomach
"Good point" Cinder laughs, rubbing River's belly.
River squeezed his hand tightly panting a little before relaxing “That was a rough one” he laughed a little and placed his hand on top of Cinder’s gently
"Looked like it was..." Cinder says, gently squeezing River's hand.
River smiled gently at him before closing his eyes trying to rest as the contractions got closer together
Cinder cuddles and grooms him.
A few hours later River whimpered quietly squeezing Cinder’s hand tightly panting through the pain quickly
Cinder brings River some water "How are you holding up, baby?"
River took it and sipped at it “Thank you” he said quietly “I’m okay, they’re pretty close together so I think they must be coming soon”
"I hope so, I just want them to be here already" Cinder says as he lays down with River.
River laughed lightly “Believe me, I want that too” he said before whimpering at another pain panting quickly trying to ease it
"You're doing a great job, I'm surprised at how well you're handling this" Cinder smiles and takes River's hand.
River smiled gently as he panted “I’m the alpha, I have to be strong right?” He smiled gently and sighed in relief as the pain passed
"Right" Cinder smiles lovingly and nuzzles River.
River nuzzled him back gently before whimpering “I think one of them just dropped down a bit” he said softly, trying to hide his worry
"That's a good thing, that means that the first one should be coming soon" Cinder gives his mate a reassuring smile.
River smiled at him gently and nodded before scrunching his face up in pain at another contraction panting quickly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen