Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to sleep, babe"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River frowned opening his eyes “You don’t have to act brave like that” he said softly “I know it hurts and if it’s hurting too much for you to sleep I’m going to stay up with you, just like you did with me”
"But you have more than just me to take care of, you're the alpha of the pack" Cinder smiles tiredly "You need your sleep to be able to take care of the pack"
River rolled his eyes and shook his head “You are the most important member in my pack to me, apart from the pups obviously, if they can’t handle it by themselves I have failed them as an alpha” he smiled softly and nuzzled his mate
Cinder nuzzles back "But what if you need to defend the pack? They'll need you..." He says softly.
River shook his head “You need me more right now” he said softly and smiled gently at him before watching his mate tense up a bit
Cinder yelps and pants softly, his belly visibly tightening.
River nuzzled him gently “You’re doing so good” he said softly before getting up “I’m going to take the pups to one of the nanny wolves and I’ll be right back” he smiled gently before nuzzling the pups awake to lead them out of the cave
"...okay, I'll still be here" Cinder smiles a bit as the pups yawn and get up to follow River, all of them except for Luna.
River shook his head and lifted Luna gently by the scruff of her neck taking her and the others to the nanny wolf before returning just as Cinder tended up again
Luna whines and pouts as River carries her away, Cinder chuckles softly then yelps.
River went to his side turning into his human form running his fingers through his fur gently as he whimpered “Just breathe” he said softly “Do you want to birth in wolf form or human?” He asked gently
"Wolf...I'll shift later on if I need to" Cinder replies as the contraction fades away.
River nodded and leaned down kissing his snout gently “Okay, whatever makes you comfortable” he smiled gently
Cinder smiles back at River, tail wagging a bit.
River moved Cinder’s head so it would lay in his lap. A few hours later he was running his fingers through Cinders fur as he had another contraction, he was worried as Cinder was more slender than him and the pups would still be big
Cinder whimpers and yelps, tensing up and whining "O-Owww..."
River hummed softly stroking his fur “Shhh, shhh, you’re okay” he said gently
"Pressure...hurts..." Cinder whines softly.
River stroked his fur gently “It’s probably your water about to break, don’t worry you’ll get a short relief from the pressure before you have to birth them okay”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,339 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen