Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"You a-are" Cinder grunts out as he pushes hard, face turning red from the effort.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River smiled holding him close and reached down with his free hand holding the baby’s head steady ready to catch it when it came free
Cinder bares down with all of his might and howls loudly.
River tried to move the child a bit trying to help it get free “Keep pushing!” He said holding the pup tightly
"I-I am!" Cinder cries out as he continues to push.
River smiled brightly “One shoulder is out! Just a bit more and I should be able to get the other and they’ll come free” he said happily
Cinder whimpers and groans softly as he pushes, his limbs shaking tiredly.
River smiled gently and manoeuvred the pup a little until it finally came free, he held both onto the pup and his mate helping to gently lay Cinder back down “It’s a girl” he said smiling brightly
Cinder gasps and collapses into River's arms, breathing heavily and shaking from exhaustion "...is...is it over...?" He whispers tiredly.
River smiled gently and delicately put his ear on his mate’s stomach listening for any other heartbeats just in case “I don’t hear anything so yes, I think it’s over” he smiled lovingly at his mate and pulled him into his arms gently “You’re so so strong” he smiled brightly
Cinder whines softly when his sensitive stomach is touched "...th-thank goodness...it felt like it would never end" He whimpers and tears up.
River kissed his head softly “It’s all over now, and we’ve got three new pups for our family” he smiled gently
Cinder hugs River close, still shaking a bit "N-No more pups...unless you carry them..."
River chuckled softly and kissed his head gently “I just think no more pups, seven is enough” he said kissing his mate’s head softly and hummed to him trying to calm him down
Cinder shuts his eyes and curls up in River's arms, his tail wagging weakly.
River rubbed his back gently and hummed a lullaby to him softly

(I was thinking maybe for River they’re considered old and River has passed the alpha role to their kid so he’s with Cinder more but even though he’s not running around as much he’s eating the same so they think he’s just getting chubby because of that but he ends up in labour and they didn’t know but it’s just two big pups that are sitting further back which is why they couldn’t tell?)
(I like that idea, he could give birth out in their favorite clearing)

Cinder soon falls asleep, completely exhausted from delivering their not so little girl.
(Yeah, that sounds good, maybe he’s in pain and doesn’t want to move so Cinder goes to get Rain and she tells them that he’s birthing?)

River smiled gently kissing his mates head softly. Quite a few years go by and River is hanging out with Cinder in the cage, he has gained a bit of weight since Stone had taken over his duties but he didn’t mind and he knew his mate didn’t care much either.
(Good idea Thumbs Up )

Cinder is curled up around River, grooming his mate as they cuddle together.
River smiled and nuzzled his mate gently “Do you want to go for a run? And then we can hunt and go to our clearing for a little while?” He asked gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,234 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen