Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Good job, baby. Keep going just like that" Cinder encourages River "Just don't tire yourself okay too quickly"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River whimpered at the burn he started to feel before he felt another pain start and leaned forward yelping out as the burn got worse
"It's okay, you're okay. You can do this" Cinder tells his mate.
River shook his head frantically “I can’t” he said shakily before crying out at another contraction pushing down as hard as he could howling out at the stretching
"Yes you can. I know you can" Cinder nuzzles and kisses him.
River squeezed his hand tightly through the pain before leaning back panting shaking his head a little “It’s too big” he whimpered feeling only some of the head was coming out
"No it's not. I can see that it's coming, it's just taking it's time" Cinder sighs and cuddles River close.
River cried out a little “I can’t believe this is happening” he said tearfully “How didn’t we know? Howwwwwwwwww” he cried out and bore down as hard as he could, his face bright red from exertion
"This happens more often than you think" Cinder nuzzles and grooms him "Take it easy, don't over do it..."
River growled a little panting “Take it easy? I’m giving birth here Cinder!” He said before crying out and pushing again the burning becoming worse
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I was just trying to help..." Cinder sighs and gently squeezes River's hand.
River whined loudly in pain “I-I’m sorry, I know you’re just trying to help and be supportive” he said shakily before groaning and pushing again crying out in pain
"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. You can yell whatever you want at me if it'll help you get through this more easily" Cinder chuckles softly "You're doing great, baby"
River shook a little squeezing his hand tightly “How far out is it?” Hr asked crying a little
Cinder takes a look and grins "The head is about half way out!"
River groans “Only halfway?” He whined a little before growling and pushing again, sweat dripping down his face
"At least it's not going back in anymore" Cinder says as he wipes the sweat off River's face.
River whimpered softly “I guess” he said tiredly. He held onto his mate’s hand tightly and took a deep breath grunting loudly as he pushed down shaking
"Good job, River. Keep going just like that" Cinder nuzzles River and squeezes his hand.
River leaned back gasping for breath at the end of the contraction tears pricking at his eyes “Rain said two like this didn’t she?” He asked tiredly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen