Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"You're going to hurt yourself if you don't wait to push at the right time, and you'll wear yourself out faster" Cinder explains.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River whimpered and whined “But I just want it out” he said sadly before grunting as a contraction hit bearing down howling out in pain
"I know you do, baby. It won't be long until it's out" Cinder nuzzles River.
River growled a little “Get out please!” He yelled out pushing down as hard as he could, his face bright red from exertion
Cinder very carefully tugs on the pup to help River.
River yelped a little bit continued pushing as hard as he could “Please get out!” He screamed tears running down his cheeks
"I'm trying, baby. It's almost over, I promise" Cinder nuzzles him.
River sobbed a little “Please just pull it out” he said shaking a little with exhaustion
"Alright, but I'll need you to push as hard as you possibly can, okay?"
River growled a little “I’ve been doing that for ages!” he yelled angrily
"I know you have, baby. But I'd be doing more harm than help if I tried to pull it out now"
River panted heavily before howling out at another contraction and pushing down as hard as he could his whole body shaking tiredly
Cinder very carefully tugs on the pup until it's shoulders squeeze through, the rest of the pup quickly following.
River cried out before gasping in relief as he felt the pup come free and laid panting and whimpering
"You did it, baby! It's over, you're okay now" Cinder gives the crying pup to River and nuzzles him.
River nuzzled him back tiredly panting heavily “I love you” he said tiredly.

(I was thinking for the next pair maybe they’re from rival packs and one saves the other one and they go from there?)
(That sounds fun, they'd have to hide their relationship from their packs)

"I love you too, so much"
(Yeah and then try to hide the pups for as long as they can, do you want to start that one?)
(Sure!)

Name: Whisper
Which part of the world: Forest
Pack/Level in pack(Alpha/Beta/Omega) or lone: Alpha in training
Looks(Human): Tanned skin, slender and tall with dark brown hair that’s curly and chin length with bangs that frame his round face, his eyes are a deep purple.
Looks(Animal): His wolf form has dark brown fur that sticks out in random places throughout his body, long legs, and an unusually long tail.

Whisper is silently stalking through the forest patrolling the parameters of his pack's territory like his mother taught him to do, keeping an eye out for any possible threats or even prey as he wanders around among the trees.
Name: Maze
Which part of the world: Forest on the edge of the mountains
Pack level: Alpha’s brother, technically next in line as the alpha has no heir yet.
Looks(Human): Pale skin, light brown wavy hair cut short at the sides and long on top, medium height, skinny but has clear muscles on his arms and torso, his eyes are a mix of light and dark green which is where his name was from.
Looks (Wolf): light brown fur with white socks and white ears, his tail quite fluffy for a wolf.

Maze walked up and down the river watching the fish, he was at the very edge of his packs territory, the river separating their pack from the other. He ducked his head into the river grabbing a fish and throwing it to the side to bring to the camp. He grinned proudly before watching and grabbing onto another fish, he felt another fish jump up and hit his body making his back legs move and lose grip. Falling into the river he yelped out trying to keep himself afloat and trying to get to either side of the river and get a grip on it as he rushed downs the river.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen