Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
A few minutes of blissful silence go by before Whisper pokes his head into the cave "Hey"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze smiled brightly over at the other wolf, he felt nervous and excited the other wolf had come “Hi” he said gently
"This place is awesome, I wish I would have found it sooner" Whisper grins.
Maze laughs softly “It’s great, I get overwhelmed sometimes and it’s just so calm here and no one has ever found it when they’ve been looking for me” he said and stood going over and putting his hands under the falling water smiling at the feeling of it rubbing through his fingers
"That's a good idea, it is pretty relaxing here" Whisper smiles and relaxes back against the cave wall behind him.
Maze smiled gently and went and sat next to him “So, what’s it like being the next alpha?” He asked quietly looking over at the other man chewing his lip “I mean, technically I’m next in line but I’ve only been taught basic things cause my brother is obviously going to choose a mate shortly so it’s unlikely I’ll ever be the alpha, not that I’m the type that would want to be alpha anyway” he said awkwardly
"It kind of sucks, I have to spend most of my time either patrolling the boarder of my pack's territory or following my father around while he repeats the responsibilities of an alpha" Whisper sighs "It's so boring"
Maze nodded “That would suck. How are you coping with it all? It would be a lot of pressure on you, do you have anyone you can talk to when you’re feeling overwhelmed over there?” He asked gently
"I usually go on long walks by myself to escape my responsibilities for awhile" Whisper says "Yeah, I talk to my best friend Dawn about it if I'm starting to feel overwhelmed"
Maze nodded “Whenever I go on walks someone is always near by, that’s why I love this place, it’s small and secluded and the only way in is through the water so no one really can surprise me and get up from another corner” he smiled gently “Dawn was the one mad at you for saving me right?”
"He wasn't mad at me for saving you, he was mad about me bringing you to our pack. All three of us would have been in huge trouble with my dad, especially you" Whisper explains "His number one rule is to never let an outsider find out where our pack stays"
Maze smiled gently “Don’t worry, I won’t tell on you” he teased and nudged the other man’s shoulder gently “I’m glad you have someone to talk to” he said softly
"I appreciate it" Whisper smiles and nudges back "Do you have anyone to talk to? You can talk to me if you need someone"
Maze smiled gently “Not really, but I don’t mind thinking my problems over by myself” he said looking out at the water falling down “My mum was the only person who understood me but she died a few years ago, I’m just not like my family” he said quietly “I’m not brute strength and I don’t think fighting fixes everything”
"Oh...I'm sorry, I lost my mother too. She died when I was a little pup so I don't remember how she died" Whisper says "I'm the same way, I prefer to talk things over before resorting to fighting"
Maze smiled over at him sadly “Do you remember her at all? Even what she looked like? My mum’s eyes were the colour of this water so I just feel like she’s here with me when I look through it, like I’m still looking in her eyes” he said sadly and curled up a little wiping his wet cheeks
"I do, but my memories of her are a bit fuzzy. My father says that I look like her" Whisper smiles sadly.
Maze smiled gently “You must do because I’ve seen your father and honestly apart from your build everything is very different, your fur, your eyes, your tail” he said softly looking the other man up and down blushing a little as he stared at the attractive man
"That's what everyone says" Whisper smiles "You don't look much like your dad either"
Maze looked out again at the water “I look enough like him” he said softly “I mean, he’s dead now anyway but I never really got on with him…ever” he said softly “People expect me to be like him but I hated him” he said shaking a little “He hated me too, it made him mad that Oak is first and therefore I was second because I would never be the alpha like him”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen