Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper cuddles Maze close in his sleep.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze woke a couple of hours later and blushed a little with Whisper’s arms around him, he gently tried to free himself and didn’t want to disturb the other man
Whisper mumbles softly and holds on tighter.
Maze blushed deeply feeling his arms tighten and felt his heart beat a little quicker. His face was just inches from Whisper’s as he gently shook his arm “Whisper, hey, you need to wake up” he said softly, his cheeks still bright red.
Whisper grumbles and opens his eyes "Oh geez!" He yelps and jumps back "I'm sorry!"
Maze blushed and rubbed his neck “It’s…it’s okay” he said and but his lip shyly “I just thought we’d been sleeping for a while I’m sure your pack will be looking for you”
"Y-Yeah, your pack is probably looking for you too" Whisper says, not quite ready to leave yet.
Maze scrunched his nose up a little “My pack is probably not looking for me” he laughed before standing and holding his hand out to the other wolf gently
"You don't think they are?" Whisper takes Maze's hand and gets up.
Maze smiled lightly “Nah, I disappear for hours, as long as I’m back before dark or if we need to hunt then I’m fine” he said holding onto the other man’s hand longer than he probably should have
"That must be nice, sometimes I feel like I'm always being watched over" Whisper chuckles then blushes when he realized that they were still holding hands.
Maze let go of his hand blushing himself “Yeah, that would suck, it’s probably because your next in line, if something happened to you then they would have to figure something else out quick” he said and not his lip a little not wanting to leave
"Yeah, I don't have any siblings that could take my place either so I'm the only option they have"
Maze nodded rubbing his arm gently and looking away shyly “Well….you should go then” he said softly
"Yeah, see ya around" Whisper smiles at Maze and quickly kisses his cheek before running back home.
Maze blushed a little and smiled touching his cheek. The next day he returned to the same spot and wondered if Whisper would meet him again.
Whisper shows up about ten minutes later than the previous day, dragging a dead deer behind him "Sorry I'm late today, I brought food"
Maze blushed a little “Wow, thanks” he said and smiled gently moving to help him bring the deer in “I wasn’t sure if you were going to come”
"Of course I was gonna come, you're fun to hang out with" Whisper grins.
Maze smiled gently “I mean, for one, what we did was mostly sleep” he laughed gently “And we both know we really shouldn’t be meeting up at all”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen