Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"We'll be fine as long as we're not caught, Dawn already agreed to cover for us if anyone starts asking about where I am" Whisper says as he starts snacking on the deer.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze ate at it sparingly smiling gently “It’s still very dangerous” he said nervously “Maybe we shouldn’t meet like this”
"We could find a better spot to meet up" Whisper suggests.
Maze sighed and shook his head “This would be the safest place, no one knows it’s here except you and I” he smiled gently “I’m just worried about what will happen if someone finds out” he said biting his lip
"Good point...we'll just have to be careful"
Maze looked at him curiously “You’re willing to risk it?” He asked nervously “After saving me and hanging out for one day?”
"I don't have many friends that like me for me, they usually just see me as the next alpha and nothing more" Whisper sighs "Besides, I really like you"
Maze smiled gently “I understand” he said softly “I’m just seen as part of the alpha line but not really important cause more than likely I won’t be alpha, you know?” He sighed softly and bit into the meat “Is your friend Dawn okay with you meeting me? Or did you hide that it was me you were meeting?”
"He knows that I'm meeting with you, he's not thrilled about it but he promises to keep his mouth shut about us" Whisper smiles.
Maze smiled gently “That’s good for you, at least he has your back” he smiled gently wiping his mouth
"Yeah, he's great" Whisper grins.
Maze smiled gently over at him, not sure what to talk about
"So what have you been up to? Anything interesting?"
Maze laughed softly “No, not really. Run around, catch some fish, go back and sit in a cave is my general routine. How about you?”
"I haven't had time to do much other than training with my father and sneaking off to hang out here with you" Whisper chuckles.
Maze blushed a little “Wow, well I feel honoured” he grinned “Spending your free time with me. What training have you been doing with your father?”
"Mostly how to hunt and fight so I can provide for the pack" Whisper sighs.
Maze hummed a little “I mean, isn’t fighting and hunting what everyone learns?” He laughed a little
"Well yeah, but it's all my father ever has me do" Whisper huffs.
Maze grinned a little “Show me what you can do, hunt me” he grinned getting up and moving further back into the cave laughing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,667 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen