Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Are you sure you want that?" Whisper grins and gets up himself.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze laughed softly “What? Are you scared?” He teased playfully moving around in the darker part of the cave
"Hell no, I just don't want you to steal my pack's secret hunting strategies" Whisper teases back.
Maze laughed softly “Oh yeah, you’re definitely scared” he grinned moving through the darkness silently
Whisper laughs and swivels his ears around, listening into the dark.
Maze moved very quietly keeping his eyes on the other wolf grinning a little
Whisper turns his head toward Maze then pounces at him.
Maze moves out of the way quickly “You’re going to have to be faster than that” he teased
Whisper laughs and runs in the opposite direction to meet Maze in the middle.
Maze grinned and leaped over Whisper laughing lightly
Whisper laughs "Okay, okay, you win"
Maze laughed lightly and circled around him “Wow, what type of alpha are you giving up so easily” he teased
"I never said that I gave up, I said that you won" Whisper laughs and turns to face where he thought Maze's voice was coming from.
Maze laughed lightly “Does me winning mean that you lost?” He grinned continued to circle him
"I suppose it does, I'll get you back next time though" Whisper laughs, tail wagging.
Maze grinned and pounced on him before turning back into human form with him pinned “Some alpha you are” he teased playfully
Whisper yelps in surprise when he's pinned "I'll get you next time" He laughs as he turns back to his human form.
Maze grinned down at him, he felt his heart speed up a little realising their position, his hands on Whisper’s chest and fairly close to his face, he stared into Whisper’s purple eyes breathing heavily
Whisper looks up at Maze and blushes "You have nice eyes" He mumbles, not meaning to say it out loud.
Maze felt himself blush at the compliment “Th-thank you, so do you” he said, not moving from the position he was in above Whisper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,425 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen