Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Each other?" Whisper chuckles softly, his head still resting on Maze's chest.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze rubbed Whisper’s back lightly tracing patterns “I mean…we just mated…we’re in different packs, we were in dangerous territory but now…this so much more dangerous” he said worriedly “We can’t let that happen again until we really figure out what to do”

(I’m thinking they don’t think he’ll get pregnant from the first time maybe?)
(So it's a bigger surprise when it actually happens)

"Right...that's probably a good idea, I don't want you getting in any trouble" Whisper sighs softly.
(Yeah)

Maze nodded and gently ran a finger down his cheek “I don’t want you in trouble either” he said softly “You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met” he said softly “I just want to be with you” he bit his lip
Whisper goes quiet for a moment, lost in deep thought "Let's run away and start our own pack" He says softly, locking eyes with Maze.
Maze laughed softly “That’s insane, we would never be able to just leave, you’re way too valuable to your pack and I’m semi-valuable to mine” he said sadly
"Then you can join mine once I become the alpha" Whisper suggests.
Maze sighed softly “I mean, I would love to…but wouldn’t that start a war? I mean, me betraying my pack, they would want to kill me to make sure I don’t tell you anything”
"Unless I can come to an agreement with your brother to let you join, do you think he would agree to something like that?" Whisper says.
Maze sighed a little and moved to sit up “I…I don’t think so, my brother would say no just to spite me” he shrugged a little and looked back down at the other man smiling gently “Maybe, just for now we should just pretend…that didn’t happen” he said softly
"Until it's safe for us not to pretend anymore?" Whisper asks hopefully, looking up at the other wolf.
Maze smiled sadly down at the other man, not wanting to upset him but he was sure they could never really be together, “Of course, just until we can” he said softly
"Can we still meet up here?" Whisper asks softly.
Maze smiled gently and reached out touching his cheek softly “Of course, you can come here whenever you want” he said happily
Whisper grins and kisses Maze "Thanks, I don't want to stop seeing you, you're too awesome to shut out completely"
Maze blushed a little at the kiss and pulled away smiling gently “Maybe we should not do that…I mean, it’s really nice but if it leads to a little more, you know?” He said, hurting even saying it but he was scared.

(Wanna skip and I’ll play Dawn when he goes to him about being sick maybe?)
"O-Oh, right. That'd probably be a good idea" Whisper nods sadly.

(Sure thing)
Dawn waited patiently in the cave for Whisper to return from his hunt with the pack, he had been feeling unwell and once back Dawn was going to do a full examination on him and had various herbs ready to give him if he needed them.
It doesn't take long for Whisper to come stumbling into Dawn's cave, having been mildly injured after nearly fainting during the hunt.
Dawn led him into a back corner of the cave and got him to lie down before tending to his injuries from this mornings hunt first “What’s going on? I need specifics in regards to how long you’ve been feeling off, what type of sick you feel, any information you can give so I can help you as best as I can”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,363 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen