Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I've been off since that day Maze and I were...together..." Whisper admits, blushing a bit at the memory of his first time mating with Maze "I've been getting tired faster than usual, I keep vomiting, fainting at random times, having emotional outbursts. Stuff like that"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Dawn froze a little “Okay, I thought you just kissed and made out, I didn’t realise you…mated” he said looking around to make sure no one would hear, “Why the hell would you do that with someone from over there, even someone you connect with” he said angrily before gently prodding at his stomach and almost massaging it in his technique “Oh no…” he said softly “You’re carrying pups” he said worriedly “This is the worst thing that could have come from this” he groaned a bit
"We weren't thinking straight! It was over before we even completely realized what we did, we couldn't help ourselves!" Whisper protests quietly in a harsh tone "I'm WHAT?! Are you sure?! H-How did this happened?! We only did it once!"
Dawn shook his head “You’re the future alpha, you should have been able to stop yourself you dumbass” he said sighing “You definitely are, not only do your symptoms match but I can feel the sacs for the pups in your womb, I can’t tell how many but it’s definitely swollen with pups” he said shaking his head
"This isn't good, what am I going to do?! I-I can't run away, the pack needs an alpha..." Whisper says, looking desperate for his best friend's advice.
Dawn sighed and ran a hand through his hair “What’s worse is that you’re both alphas which means both your lines have big babies, you could probably try and hide it by staying in wolf form and make sure your tail is at your side to cover the bump but I don’t know how big or how many pups you’ll be having either which makes it harder. First, you need to go and tell your mate anyway, make sure he knows so he can be as supportive as he can from the other side of the river”
(I'm thinking that Maze's brother could find out about the pups during the next alpha meeting, a fight breaks out that results in Whisper's father being killed by Maze's brother and forcing Whisper to step up as alpha sooner than expected)

"That won't work for long" Whisper sighs anxiously "Maybe we could use this as an opportunity to unite our packs?" He suggests
(Yeah, we can do that, maybe instead of that his father follows him to the cave and then his father and Maze fight, Maze winning and his father dies but then Whisper has to think of a quick excuse and accidentally says that someone from Maze’s pack killed him making it worse in regards to them uniting? )

Dawn sighed “You know the territories have been split for generations, and you know why. You really think you’ll be able to do that? I think hiding it, for now especially, is the best strategy, we don’t want the other wolves thinking you betrayed the pack for love, you know some of them think very little of love”
"Oh I know, my father isn't exactly the loving type..." Whisper says, shaking his head "We won't be able to hide this forever though, the pups will have to be born eventually"
Dawn sighed a little before going and picking up a very dangerous herb “You could also…pass the pups” he said softly looking up at him “Before they are grown enough to feel anything” he said gently holding up the herb to Whisper.
"Hell no, I'm not a murderer. I'd rather give them to another family that would love and raise them than kill them" Whisper says, shoving the herb away.
Dawn sighed and rubbed his face a little “You realise that none of that is going to matter when you are so pregnant everyone is going to know” he said frustrated “What else can you do?”
"Anything else, I'm not killing them" Whisper stubbornly insists.
Dawn sighed “Whisper, I don’t know what you want me to do” he said sadly “It’s most likely going to be noticeable, they’ll be big, there’s no way you’ll be able to be in human form and hide it” he said softly “Maybe you should talk to him and see what he thinks you should do”
"Right...I'll ask Maze about what he thinks I should do" Whisper sighs.
Dawn smiled at him “It’ll be okay, I won’t tell anyone and we’ll figure something out, you can build a nest where you meet so no one figures it out” he smiled “Do you want me to come with you to tell him?”
Whisper nods "Yeah, you can help me explain everything better..." He says nervously.
Dawn laughed softly “I don’t think it’s that complicated to explain” be teased softly before heading out of the cave with him and heading up to the waterfall.
"I meant you can explain our opinions better than I could..." Whisper says.
Dawn sighed and nodded “You don’t have many options really though” he said quietly. Once they arrived at the fall he let Whisper go first and then followed him in. Maze smiled brightly when he saw Whisper and went and nuzzled him gently before looking at Dawn confused “Hello?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen