Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I-I don't know...we can't let him leave here alive though...I'm not letting him hurt our pups" Whisper says as he nuzzles and licks at Maze's wounds to clean them "...lets take him to the river" The pregnant wolf says after a moment of silence "We'll make up some story about what happened so nobody has to know what really went down here. We'll dump him in the river and say that he drowned and that I almost went under with him until you saved me"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze sighed and grabbed Boulder by the scruff of the neck and dragged him to the waterfall before pushing him off into the river below. “You can’t tell them about me, just say you tried to save him, I’m injured, I’ve clearly been in a fight and I’m from across the river, they’ll put it together, at least the fact that we fought” he said softly
"I'm not sure if anyone would believe that, my pack knows that my father and I have never gotten along" Whisper sighs, watching the river below.
Maze sighed “But I’m sure that they know how good you are and that even if you didn’t get along that if you would have the opportunity to save him you would” he said before laying down a little, feeling sleepy all of a sudden
"Heh, I'm not so sure about that. He treated me like dirt stuck to the bottom of his paws" Whisper says, shaking his head "Let's get you to Dawn so he can take care of you, okay?"
Maze hummed a little from his spot laying on the ground “He still chose you to be alpha, he couldn’t of hated you that much” he said quietly “I’m just going to rest here for a bit, I’ll be fine”
"I was his only choice, I don't have any siblings and neither does he" Whisper says softly "Don't go to sleep yet, it's not good to fall asleep when you're losing blood" He nuzzles Maze.
Maze nuzzled back weakly “I just need sleep” he said mumbling a little as he closed his eyes tiredly before falling unconscious
Whisper carefully lifts Maze onto his back and makes his way to Dawn's cave as quickly as he could without falling or dropping his mate.
Dawn smelled blood and came out of his cave curiously before frowning angrily “What are you doing bringing him here?” He asked annoyed looking around for other wolves in their pack.
"He's hurt really bad...my father attacked him" Whisper admits with tears in his eyes.
Dawn looked at him sympathetically “You should have left him in the cave and come and got me, what if someone sees?” He said before going into the cave quickly “Where’s your father then? Why did he attack him?” He asked grabbing herbs and bandages
"H-He went over the waterfall" Whisper admits, leaving out the details of how it actually happened "He followed us to our meeting place and overheard us talking about our pups, he was so angry and he...he tried to attack me to kill the pups...Maze protected us"
Dawn looked at him sadly “I’m sorry you had to go through that, I’ll check the pups and you after I’ve helped Maze, stress can harm pups and you’ve been through a lot” he said as he placed healing herbs on Maze’s wounds and cleaned his fur with water to ensure he had patched him up properly.
"What are we going to do now...?" Whisper asks sadly as he lays down next to Maze.
Dawn sighed a little “I don’t know, you’ll have to step up and become alpha with your father gone but I’m not sure what you should tell people and you’ll need to get Maze back to the cave before anyone else knows he’s here and harms him” he said before moving to Whisper and gently feeling around his stomach for the pups “I think they are all okay” he said softly “But we need to keep you less stressed from now on” he said shaking his head
"Why is this all happening to us? We just wanted to be happy together and raise our pups" Whisper cries softly, the reality of everything that just happened finally sinking in for him.
Dawn smiled sadly “You know why, you fell in love with a rival pack wolf” he laughed softly “But, I’m sure it won’t always be this way” he rubbed Whisper’s cheek gently. Maze stirred whimpering quietly
"Why can't our packs just stop fighting...?" Whisper sighs, his ears standing up when he hears Maze "It's okay, baby. Don't try to move too much"
Dawn sighs “I don’t know, they’ve been fighting for a long time, I think it will be hard to stop” he said. Maze whimpered quietly “Whisper, are you okay?” He asked gently blinking slowly trying to sit up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,670 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,968 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen