Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I'm fine, Dawn checked on me and the pups while you were unconscious" Whisper nuzzles Maze, tail wagging with relief "How are you feeling?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze whimpered and nuzzled back “I’m fine, a bit sore but nothing I can’t handle” he smiled gently “Thank you Dawn” he said to the other wolf before drowning “Where am I?”
"Dawn's cave, I didn't want to leave you alone in the condition you were in..." Whisper says, still nuzzling and grooming Maze gently.
Maze stood slowly “It would be best for me to leave now then, before someone finds us here” he said softly “I wouldn’t want anyone else to get hurt” he said nuzzling Whisper lightly
"Are you sure you'll be okay? What are you going to tell your pack?" Whisper asks, nuzzling back.
Maze shrugged a little wincing “I don’t know” he smiled gently “But we’ll be okay” he said softly
"Promise?" Whisper asks hopefully, looking Maze in the eye.
Maze smiled lovingly at him “I promise with my whole heart” he said softly “I better get back, I need to start collecting materials for your nest as well” he said happily
"Alright...stay safe for us, okay?" Whisper sighs sadly, not wanting to be apart from Maze.
Maze smiled gently “Always” he said happily before slowly sneaking out and heading back to their cave swiftly. Dawn shook his head “I can’t believe you fell in love with someone from that side” he laughed softly

(Do you want to skip? And any other storyline before labour?)
"Oh come on, I know you like him" Whisper chuckles "And have you not noticed how gorgeous he is?"

(Sure, maybe they have to find a new safe spot to make the nest?)
Dawn laughed loudly “Okay, okay, I admit he is nice on the eyes but you realise how difficult this will be when you actually have the pups? How are you going to care for them?”

(I think the cave behind the waterfall is fine, like, their packs wouldn’t know that’s where his dad died and is between the territories, but we could bring someone like you wanted and do the hiding the labour conversation?)
"We'll figure things out, we've been doing that for awhile now" Whisper shrugs.

(Sure, maybe Dawn has a new assistant that doesn't know about Whisper and Maze's relationship?)
Dawn waited patiently for Whisper to return from the hunt, his injury excuse could only work for so long but he was worried as Whisper had told him that he had some cramping and uncomfortableness the night before and he wasn’t sure if he was in labour but knew by the time he returned from the hunt it would be pretty close to him birthing if he started having pains the night before. His new healer was learning techniques off him and he currently had her looking after a wolf that was labouring as well.
Whisper soon sneaks in through the cave's rarely used back entrance, faking a limp but clearly in pain. His tail was tucked in between his legs, appearing to be a bit damp as he used it to try and cover his low hanging belly. The heavily pregnant wolf approaches his best friend, staying out of the new healer's line of sight "H-Hey, Dawn? I need to talk to you..." He says quietly.
Dawn turned and nodded quickly ushering the wolf to the side “Are you okay? We’re they contractions last night?” He asked worriedly knowing that they needed to get him to Maze and their nest as soon as possible if that was the case. He looked over his shoulder to make sure his new healer was distracted for a moment while they talked.
Whisper nods somewhat frantically "I'm sure that's what they were...my water broke while I was crossing one of the calmer streams on the way home" He admits "Nobody noticed that it happened though, the water washed away the scent of it"
Dawn sighed in relief, at least one thing happened in their favour. “Okay, I’ll take you to the cave” he said softly and under his breath. He turned going to the young girl “I have to go with the alpha for a few minutes, I’ll be back shortly” he said to her before leading him out and started to walk upstream with him “How far apart do you think they are?” He asked
"I'm not sure...they're closer than I'd like..." Whisper says, his body tensing up in pain as soon as he stopped talking.
Dawn waited beside him patiently until it ended “About thirty second contractions, let’s keep walking and I’ll count until your next one” he said softly before walking as soon as he had started walking

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,290 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen