Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper whines loudly as he pushes hard, cuddling as close to Maze as he could.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze stroked his fur gently “I know, I know it hurts but you’re doing so well” he said kissing his head again gently “You’re so strong, my alpha”
Whisper pants softly to catch his breath "Y-You're an alpha too, dummy" He chuckles breathlessly.
Maze laughed softly “Technically I’m of the alpha line but I’m the alpha’s brother” he said softly nuzzling him gently before watching his stomach contract violently again.
"Still an alpha...mmgh..." Steve grunts softly and pushes again.
Maze laughed “I suppose” he said softly smiling “I love you so much, you’re handling this so easily” he said smiling
"I-I am now...probably won't be soon..." Whisper says between pushes, yelping when he feels his hole starting to stretch.
Maze smiled gently “I’m sure by this point I would have quit” he teased before jumping a bit at the yelp and moved down gently lifting his tail out of the way “I can see it’s nose trying to push through” he said excitedlt
"Is...is it in wolf form o-or in between?" Whisper asks, trying to take a look himself.
Maze smiled gently “Wolf by the look of it, it’s about is pushing against your hole but isn’t out yet so I can’t fully see” he said and rubbed his leg gently
Whisper whines when he's unable to see the emerging pup "W-Wolf would be easier..."
(It autocorrected snout to about lol)

Maze nodded gently “I think it is wolf” he said softly patting his side gently watching the snout sniff a little as it pushed out just a bit
(I thought so lol)

"G-Good..." Whisper sighs a bit, taking a break to rest and catch his breath.
Maze smiled gently and rubbed his side trying to help keep him calm before another contraction “You ready for our first pup to start coming out?” He said excitedly
"N-No..." Whisper admits nervously before pushing hard.
Maze smiled “You’re going to do so well, I already know because you’re so strong” he said softly and watched as the pups snout started to push out slowly.
Whisper grunts loudly, still pushing through the growing burning sensation at his hole.
Maze smiled in awe as he watched the snout push out up to the end and knew the forehead and ears were starting to stretch him more “You’re doing so well Whisper, so well”
"B-Burns..." Whisper whimpers, stopping to catch his breath again.
Maze stroked his fur gently “I know darling, but soon our pups will be here and all of the pain will be forgotten” he said smiling at him lovingly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen