Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper grunts and tenses up in his sleep, lifting his tail a bit.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze sat up quickly heading his mate’s whimper of pain and waited for him to wake up from it.
Whisper curls up a bit, tail still raised.
Maze rubbed his back gently “You’re okay, you’re okay” he said softly watching his stomach tense up
Whisper whines softly and bares down a bit.
Maze smiled gently and watched as he saw the pup move down quickly, kind of shocked how fast after the last one
"O-Oww..." Whisper whines and opens his eyes.
Maze kissed his head gently “You’re okay, nice deep breaths” he said softly “This one is coming nice and quick he said smiling
"Mmph...already?" Whisper groans and sits up a bit more.
Maze smiled “It’s probably already close to crowning, what position do you want to be in? Back on all fours?” He asked gently rubbing his mates cheeks gently before kissing his forehead
"Can we stay like this?" Whisper asks, looking up at Maze.
Maze smiled gently “Of course sweetheart, I’ll hold your leg up so it’s easier for you” he said gently and went down lifting his leg up gently just as he got a harsh contraction
Whisper yelps and pushes as hard as he can.
Maze watched as in the one contraction the pup had moved all the way down the canal and started crowning.
Whisper gasps in surprise at the sudden progress and pushes again.
Maze rubbed his side still holding his leg up “Wow, you’re so amazing” he said a little in shock as the head started to easily push itself out
"Th-This one is definitely smaller than it's siblings...ngh..." Whisper grunts out.
Maze rubbed his side continually just as the head popped out with some fluids “Yeah but even if they are a bit smaller you’re getting them out in record time” he laughed a little
Whisper chuckles softly and rubs his belly "That's...ah...good after what it's...ngh...sister put me through..."
Maze chuckled gently “Well their head is already out” he said smiling gently “Hopefully they’ll All be like this now for you” he said

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,665 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,966 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen