Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper groans softly in reply before baring down as hard as he could.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze held the head steady trying to also gently tug on the pup to help get it out watching his mates stomach tighten again quickly.
Whisper yelps and groans.
Maze smiled encouragingly at his mate as the pups shoulders stretched him more and he reached over tucking a finger under one of his legs before helping to pull it out fully
"Ow ow ow ow ow....Ah!" Whisper whines then cries out as the pup finally squeezes out.
Maze smiled holding the pup up “You’re okay, she’s out” he said happily rubbing the pups back gently before handing her to Whisper.
Whisper cuddles the pup close and grooms her.
Maze smiled gently and looked worriedly outside, the sun had started to rise meaning they had been together in the cave for over half a day and he was worried that the packs would start noticing their absence.
"Y-You should go back to your pack...they're probably looking for you" Whisper says softly.
Maze shook his head “I’m not worried about my pack missing me but you’re the alpha and they don’t know” he said softly and nuzzled his mate
"I-I know...I haven't thought of an excuse for my absence yet..."
Maze smiled gently “It’s okay, we’ll figure it out” he said softly “You should rest” he said gently feeling his mates stomach “There’s one, maybe two more, I can feel a bit of one down here but I think one is behind where I can’t feel because you are still quite bloated”
"I can't wait for this to end..." Whisper groans and lays down.
Maze laughed gently “I know, but look at all the healthy strong pups you’ve already brought into the world” he said happily looking at their pups.
"Heh...they are beautiful, aren't they?" Whisper smiles proudly.
Maze turned into his wolf form and sat curling around his mate a bit “They are perfect but you should rest, we don’t know how long the break between pups will be and you will need the strength”
"Right...hopefully this one let's me rest" Whisper says tiredly as he shuts his eyes.
Maze smiled and groomed him gently trying to help him relax
Whisper almost immediately falls asleep.
Maze nuzzled him gently and laid his head across his mate gently smiling as he looked at their pups as his mate rested

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,338 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen