Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"If you say so. Let's go, it's time to patrol our boarders" He stands up and starts walking back toward the forest.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze sighed and stood before following after his brother as quickly as he could
He looks back occasionally to make sure that Maze was still following him "Something feels different about you today"
Maze frowned a little looking at his brother “I’m not sure what you mean?” He said trying to not stress out at his words
"You've been acting strangely and your scent is off...something happen lately?"
Maze shook his head “No, I don’t think so” he said softly and looked around as if he was scouting for danger
"You smell like you've finally chosen a mate" He says "So who's the lucky wolf? Are they who you've been sneaking off to meet with when you're supposed to be doing your duties?"
Maze shook his head “No, I haven’t mated, maybe one of the mated have come too close to me or something and the scent has rubbed off” he said nervously
"How stupid do you think I am? You know you can't lie to me, little brother" He growls in annoyance at being lied too.
Maze whimpered and took a step back worriedly “I-I’m not” he said quietly looking around almost for an exit strategy before wincing in pain
"You are...who are you mated to?" He steps closer, trying to block any escape routes that Maze make but try to take "They're not from our pack, are they? You wouldn't be lying to me if they were one of us"
Maze whimpered putting a paw to his stomach instinctively before removing it quickly “N-no one” he said a little scared as he backed up further “I-I’m not with anyone” he said
"Stop lying to me!" He snarls, standing over Maze and shoving him to the ground and pinning him down "Tell me the truth!"
Maze whimpered under his hold struggling to get free “There’s nothing to tell!” He said squirming under his hold panicking
"That's not what your scent says" He huffs "And I'm not blind, did you really think that I wouldn't notice this?" He uses his snout to roughly jab at Maze's stomach.
Maze pulled his hind leg up to cover his stomach defensively “It’s nothing, I just have been eating more” he said before wincing at another cramp
"You're such a terrible liar" He growls, grabbing Maze by the scruff of his neck to drag him into the nearest cave "If you're not going to tell the trurh, you can stay here until you're ready to"
Maze struggled against his brothers grip “Let me go!” He cried out “You can’t keep me here” he said growling a little in panic
"I'm the alpha, I can do whatever I want" He huffs as he uses some large vines to tie up Maze.
Maze whimpered a little at how tight they were cutting into his wrists and ankles “No matter what you do I won’t tell you anything” he growled a little although he was scared

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,317 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen