Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper is startled awake by Maze's pained yelp "Wh-What happened?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze curled around his stomach crying a little “It’s so painful” he said sobbing out a little
"I know, baby...I'm sorry that I can't do more to help..."
Maze whined a little and bore down at the next contraction, grunting and groaning on effort trying to push the large pup down
"Good job, babe. You're starting to bulge already" Whisper says, smiling softly.
Maze groaned quietly “It feels bigger” he said shaking a little scared, he looked at the pups he had already birthed and knew they were on the small side, he didn’t even think they were as big as any in Whisper’s first litter
"Don't worry, I know you can do this. You're so unbelievably strong" Whisper kisses Maze "I won't let anything happen to you or any of our pups, everything is going to be alright"
Maze kissed him back gently whimpering softly before pushing down again grunting loudly as he did.
"Good job, baby. You're doing it, the the pup is coming more and more each time you push" Whisper encourages him gently.
Maze whines and whimpered nodding, tears rolling down his cheeks. “Can…can you help me crouch?” He asked panting heavily feeling like it really wasn’t moving as much as Whisper told him it was. He was scared his brother would find them and wanted to birth the pups as fast as he could
"Of course, baby. Just hold onto me" Whisper carefully helps Maze into a crouch.
Maze held onto Whisper tightly before whining and groaning pushing down again tightening his grip on his mate crying out a little
"Good job, Maze. You're doing so good..."
Maze shook a little as he bared down “They need to hurry up and come out, I don’t want him finding us” he said scared before grunting and pushing down again his body shaking and his fingers digging into his mates arms
"He won't find us, we're in my pack's territory now. He couldn't get to us if he tried, he'd have to fight his way through the whole pack" Whisper nuzzles him "You're safe, he'll never be able to harm you again"
Maze shook his head “This cave isn’t in either packs territory and I’m not scared for me, what if he hurts you or the pups?” He said shaking a little sweat dripping down his face.
"That won't happen, I'm here to protect you and them. We're not out here alone, remember? I brought other wolves from my pack to help us, they'll keep you and our pups safe"
Maze looked at him tearfully “I don’t want anyone to get hurt because of us” he said shakily “I already killed your father” he said quietly before crying out and baring down at another pain howling out as he felt the burning sensation start again
"That wasn't your fault, he deserved the fate he was dealt" Whisper nuzzles and hugs Maze "You were just protecting our family"
Maze held onto him tightly panting heavily before grunting and baring down spreading his legs a little more sobbing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen