Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie was sat at his desk, marking some work like always but looked up when he saw Filon come in. He pushed his work aside and stood up to make his way over to Filon. “ Good morning Filon, how are you feeling?”
Filon looked up and smiled a little embarrassed. “Good.. Thank you”, he said and began to read his notes. In the morning he didn’t have time to eat breakfast and his stomach was a little upset
Jamie nodded, “good”. He turned and walked back to his desk, pulled his wallet out and began to leave, he paused at the door though, “I’m going to buy a coffee, would you like anything?”
Filon shook his head and said, “Thank you, I’m not hungry”. He lied quietly and then focused on his notes. He had noticed a change in his stomach, and with each day he became more anxious. He was seriously thinking about an abortion, but he was confused. What if he can’t get pregnant in the future?
The professor nodded and left. Whilst in the cafe he got himself a coffee and and croissant but he chose to ignore what Filon said and naught him an apple juice with a chocolate filled croissant. He then returned to the classroom and dropped the bag of food he got for Filon in front of him, “here you go”.
Filon looked at him incomprehensibly. But he hid the present in his bag because he was ashamed to eat in front of Jamie. He was very hungry, but he had to hold on till lunch. He had the lecturer’s number stored on his cell phone. He texted him saying he wanted to talk after class.
Whilst teaching his class, Jamie saw his phone flash whilst on his desk and so he discreetly had a look, when he saw what it said, he gave Filon a little nod. It was risky doing so but he doubted anyone actually noticed.
Filon tried to concentrate on teaching. He wrote down every word of Jamie and tried to think logically. When class was over, he slowly packed up his things to be alone with the professor.
Jamie stood at the doors, saying goodbye to his students and waited until Filon was the only one left, then closed the classroom doors, he the walked back over to his desk and leant against it, “what did you want to talk about?”
“I have decided to terminate the pregnancy. I want an abortion”, he explained, and as he spoke, his hands shook. It was still stressful and uncomfortable for him.
Jamie heart dropped into his stomach, it hurt to hear but he knew it wasn’t his choice to make. “Alright”, he mumbled, “I’ll take you, you’ll need someone to be there with you”, he swallowed harshly after saying that and tried hard not to cry, thankfully he didn’t though. “When would you like to go?” He asked.
“I have important tests now, so only next week”, he said playing with his pocket ”.How much do I owe for the juice and crossaint?” he asked taking out his wallet
“That’s fine, do you want to call a clinic to make an appointment?”, he asked Filon, staring down at the floor. He looked up at the question, “nothing”, he said, smiling slightly, “now, you’d better go to your next class”.
“Thank you...” he said with a faint smile and slowly began to walk the stairs towards the hallway. The door was locked. “Can you open the door for me, please?” he asked, and when the keys accidentally fell on the floor, and they both leaned over to pick them up, their eyes crossed. Filon blushed
Jamie stood back up and scratched at the back of his neck, “sorry about that”, he said and chuckled awkwardly, he took the keys off of Filon and unlocked the door for him. “Have a good day!”, he called out.
Filon tried not to think much about the professor, who looked fascinating to the student. He was curious about their sex because he didn’t remember it.

A week later, he wanted to have an abortion with Jamie. He left the room open, as always when he left, and it was a mistake, but he was supposed to find out when he got back. He left the house and when he saw Jamie’s car, he went in. “Good morning...” said softly
“Good morning Filon, how have you been feeling about today?” He asked, pulling out of the space he was parked in. They drove mainly in silence until Jamie had enough of it, “how’s your book coming along!”
“I think it’s good... Yes, I think”, said the answer to the first question, and then he heard the book beaming a little”.90% is done, but there will probably be small changes”, he said, sending him a small smile.
“What was you thinking of make the ending like?” He asked, “happy? Sad? Or maybe a cliffhanger?”. It was nice to see Filon looking happy, he had been miserable in the past few weeks. “You’re so close to finishing it though”.
“I won’t tell you anything... Must the professor buy as it comes and read”, he said, feeling a little joy and amusement. He put his head against the windshield of the car and closed his eyes and felt relaxed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,841 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,086 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,931 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,457 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,635 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,574 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,574 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 856 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless