C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie held Filons hand against his face, “thank you”, he whispered and took his hand away from the his stomach to stroke the side of Filons face. “Shall we go inside?”, he asked.

Filon smiled slightly and nodded. He was a little red. “Let’s go...” he said. There were a lot of people in the restaurant. Filon was really impressed with how it works.

Jamie held onto Filons hand, “come on! We can order on these touch screens”, he pulled him over to one and ordered what he wanted whilst showing him how to use it, “now it’s your turn”,

Filon nodded and began to pick something from the menu. It took a while, but when he finished ordering, he wanted to pay with his credit card.

Jamie saw Filon fumble with his purse, so he selected finished order and pulled out his own wallet before Filon could notice and paid. Because he selected table service he grabbed a numbered stand and wrapped his arm around Filons waist, “let’s go and sit now”.

“Why did you pay? He said, then he blushed slightly as the professor hugged him, “As for the baby... I’ll go to the doctor and let you know.”

“I paid because I’m the only one here who has a full time job and I’m technically taking care of my kid”, he said, smirking. He lead them over to a clean table and sat down in the booth opposite him. “You’ll need make an appointment, don’t forget”, he chuckled, “I can take you if you like”.

Filon nodded. When the order was finished, a staff member brought them a tray of food. The student slowly began to eat chips and chicken pieces. He also had a shake. They talked about loose topics

Jamie took a bite out of his burger and smiled, “this tastes great, don’t you think?”, he asked Filon, then took a sip of his Fanta. “I’m supposed you’ve never been here before, I think every child has been here at some point”.

Filon nodded and took another sip of shake. He looked out the window and felt his phone vibrate. A text from his father. “I have to go back...” he said softly

“alright, I’ll chuck away the rubbish and then I’ll drive you home”, he said, standing up and gathering the rubbish up. He chucked it away and returned, “ready to go?”

Filon nodded and they left together. It wasn’t until he was in the car that he wondered why Dad was dragging him home so suddenly. He got the answer when he saw a lot of bags and suitcases outside the house.

Jamie pulled up outside of Filons house to see tons of bags outside, “are you guys moving house?”. He asked confused, surely Filon would’ve mentioned earlier.

Filon turned it down. He hurriedly got out of the car and walked towards the house. He just saw his father. He wanted to tell him something when he got his face for good morning. “You slut! Who have you fucked that you’re pregnant?” he asked harshly.

Jamie gasped and got out of the car, “sir, you can’t say that!”, he exclaimed, “that’s your son!” He moved towards Filon and rested his hand on his back, “are you alright?”

Filon’s father knew how to connect facts. He walked up to Jamie and grabbed him by the throat. “That’s you! Isn’t that right? You impregnated my son!” he yelled angrily, “How old are you to seduce innocent boys!”

Jamie pushed Filons father off of him, “I’m 26, you prick!”, he shouted back, “we were drunk!”. Jamie pushed passed him and started to collect Filons bags, “come on, we’re leaving”.

Filon looked at his father in disbelief. He had tears in his eyes. Slowly he withdrew from the property and cried silently out of the gate and walked slowly down the road. Jamie’s screams didn’t reach him. He wanted to be alone.

Jamie accepted that Filon wanted time, he quickly grabbed the rest of Filons things and put them in the boot of his car. He was planning on taking them to his home and if Filon didn’t want to stay with him then he could collect them later. As he drove out of there and passed Filon he stopped the car to say, “come to mine when you’re ready”.

Filon looked at him from the corner of his eye and nodded slightly. He ran aimlessly through the city for hours. On his way to the bus, he accidentally tripped and cut his knee open. Blood ran over his skin. He got nauseous. He cried softly when he dialed the professor’s number.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM