C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Oh no”, Jamie cooed, sitting down and dragging Filon onto his lap, “You can do better next time though, can’t you?”.

“Why can’t I correct that?” he asked, broken, looking desperately at Jordan and his lover “Jamie... Do something!” he demanded, and Jordan raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment.
“Jamie, my friend... Someone needs a penalty for disrespect, huh?” Jordan muttered understandingly, and Filon looked at his lover and didn’t understand what Jordan meant.

“You can’t correct it, it’s already been marked and that would be cheating”, Jamie explained, “plus me and Jordan could get fired if we got found out”.

Jamie looked up at Jordan and nodded, “yeah, maybe”.

“Jamie...” groaned furiously bumped his shoulder flooded with tears. Jordan was a little amused by his behavior. He acted like a kindergarten kid.

“Filon…”, Jamie said, warning him not to misbehave, “you’re an adult and if you act like this then you will get adult punishments”.

“That’s what you said yesterday, and what?” he asked, and then he felt his back turned to him as he lay on the desk. He was shocked. Jordan has decided to leave the office to give them time.

Jamie held a hand up to Jordan as a goodbye, he then got up off of the floor and made his way over to Filon, “I’m serious Filon, you’re being rude”.

Filon bit his lip and said nothing. He left the room quickly. They haven’t seen each other all morning. It was late at night when Filon left the bedroom. Jamie checked the tests in the salon. The student came from behind and hugged him gently. “I’m sorry... I was rude”, he said quietly and kissed his cheek.

“It’s alright”, he said, pulling off his glasses, “but you’re an adult now and you have a baby on the way, you need to start maturing”. Jamie turned around and hugged Filon, “you’re a sweet boy, I know you can behave better than that”.

“I know... It carried me”, he said, ashamed, and sat down on his lap. He laid his head on his shoulder. “I want to bear the punishment. Punishment for adults” looked into his eyes seriously: “Will you give me a punishment? Daddy?” he asked a little defiantly.

“Oh? So now you want one?”, Jamie asked, sarcastically, “well if you’re gonna start acting like that then maybe you should be”. Jamie pushed out his chair, “trousers and pants off and then bend over my knee”, he demanded.

Filon obediently took off his trousers and underwear. His buttocks have already gotten a little wet. With erythema, he bend over his knee. “Daddy... I’m so sorry”, he said in a sweet tone.

“Yeah? Then act like it”, he said, patting Filons butt, “how many should I do?” He questioned, looking down at Filon.

Filon shrugged his shoulders: “Daddy knows best”, complimented him. He touched his penis slightly through his pants

“Hands off, this is a punishment remember?”, Jamie taunted, he started off with one sharp smack on his butt, “count them for me baby”.

“One”, said Filon in surprise. Then he counted every other one, sniffed and gasped. “Twenty-one...” he said softly and felt his butt red and painful. He bit his lip. “Daddy... It hurts us”, he said, touching his stomach.

“Alright, that’s enough for today”, he said and helped Filon back up, “wait here whilst I get some cream for the redness”.

Filon knelt politely on the floor and looked at his butt in the mirror. “You have a strong hand, Daddy”, he said bravely when Jamie came back.

“I must do”, Jamie hummed as he looked back over the red marks, “hold still”, he said and applied the cream, “does that help?”

“A little...” said, and then he looked at him “Are you not angry anymore?” he asked earnestly to grab his hand

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM