Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie shushed him, “you can come with me to work sometimes”, he suggested, taking Filons hands away from his collar, “it’ll be boring though”.
Filon wasn’t very comforted. “It won’t be safe... You don’t want the others to know, do you?” he asked, and then he went slowly to the baby accessories.
Jamie sighed, “it’s not like that and you know it”, he said, “if people found out, I would go to prison or lose my job and either way that’s a bad thing”. Jamie looked over Filons shoulder at all the baby things, not saying anything else.
Filon bit his lip and said nothing. He walked through the store and silently looked at the accessories. He didn’t buy anything. His lust turned to bitterness. When they got into the car, he said quietly, “I’m taking myself to the motel this weekend. I won’t cause any trouble. You can go to prison because of me”, he whispered, not looking at him.
Jamie pulled Filon back, into his chest and used his finger to lift his chin up, “don’t be silly, we just have to be careful of who we tell”, he murmured back to him, “now let’s go home”.
That didn’t make Filon’s heart think their secret was a threat to him. The student was thoughtful the rest of the time and spent his time lying in the bedroom. He didn’t have the strength for anything.
Jamie made Filon and himself a cup of tea, he knocked in their bedroom door, “Filon, can I come in please?”, he asked, opening the door slightly.
“This is your apartment... You don’t have to ask”, he said quietly, with his back to him. He rubbed small tears from the corners of his eyelids
“I’ve made you a tea”, he said, ignoring the comment and sitting down on the bed, he started to stroke Filons leg, “what’s wrong baby?”
“Nothing...” he said briefly and pinched his lips “Don’t worry... I’m going to move here after the birth anyway.”
Jamie stood back up and put the coffee on the bedside table and then crawled on the bed, behind Filon, “no you aren’t and if you do want to move out then it’ll be when the baby is atleast 5 months old”, he murmured, “you’ll need help”.
“I’m a threat to your career. I don’t want to spoil it for you”, he said and then sat down on the bed”.But abortion was the better solution”, he muttered, trying not to cry.
“Stop it”, Jamie said, sitting up, “all I said was that we need to be careful”. Jamie decided he needed some space for a bit and left the room to sit on the couch for a bit, alone with his thoughts.
Filon cried quietly when he came out. His body trembled and his lips turned blue when he nibbled them slightly. Suddenly he felt something wet on his underwear. He saw a blood stain. Frightened, he began to suppress this place. “Jamie! Call the ambulance!” he cried in panic.
Jamie rushed back into the room and gasped when he saw the blood, “there’s no time to call an ambulance, get in my car”, he exclaimed, grabbing onto Filons hands.
The student was scared. Maybe he told about the abortion today, but he didn’t want to lose the pregnancy. He loved the little human in him. “I’m sorry... It’s my fault”, he said on their way to the hospital.
“No it’s not baby, you can’t help it”, Jamie said, he was trying not to panic but he could feel his heart racing, he pulled into the hospital car park and parked right outside the entrance, he got out and opened the passenger door, “come on then”.
Everything went fast. Immediate intervention of the doctor in the emergency room and bring Filon to the treatment room. Jamie had to fill out the paperwork and wait. After about an hour, the doctor came to see him. “The baby... It’s alive, but if you two had come a few seconds later, there wouldn’t be much of a chance. We brought him into the hall. He lacks vitamins. Stress is his enemy. He can’t be under any stress”, she said, smiling faintly: “Please go to him.”
“Alright, thank you”, Jamie said solemnly. “Do you need to keep him overnight? Just in case”, Jamie asked the nurse, wishing he was holding Filons hand.
“Yes... He’ll stay overnight, maybe two days. The baby has to re-establish itself properly in the uterus”, she explained briefly and then left because she had to go to the other patients.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,882 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,101 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,934 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,458 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,661 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,575 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,576 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 857 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless