C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie raised his eyebrow and stood up, carrying Filon with him and walked into the bedroom. He put Filon down on the bed, “alright then baby”.

Filon began to undress, unbuttoning his shirt first. He looked at his partner with a small smile.
"Do you like the view?"

“Of course I do”, he murmured, looking Filon up and down,” otherwise we wouldn’t been in this situation”.

Filon blushed slightly at his words.
"But... Don't you regret it?" he asked quietly, feeling sweat on his forehead. He was now serious

Jamie frowned at these words and shook his head, “I regret nothing”.

Filon felt his eyes get wet with tears.
"That's good... Because I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't want to ruin your life," he said exasperatedly

Jamie pulled Filon close to him, “baby you won’t ruin my life, we made these choices and now we have to stick by them”.

Filon nodded and put his arms around his neck.
"Let's be the best fucking parents in the world, shall we?"

Although things seemed perfect, it didn’t take long for an argument to arise. Jamie had to go back to work to teach his students and Filon had to go back to uni to learn. However, Jamie realised Filon was annoyed because he had to spend time with other students now.

Filon was already feeling better, although his belly was growing bigger by the day. It would soon be quite apparent that he was expecting a baby. Nevertheless, his concern now was Jamie. His partner was handsome and had a small circle of supporters among the students, which made the pregnant man feel jealous. He did not want to share with his beloved.

Jamie sighed as he was helping a student with some work they were struggling with, he could see Filon glaring at him from the corner of his eye. He looked at Filon and raised his eyebrow as if to ask what he’s doing?

Filon snorted, looking away. Ever since he was pregnant he had been moody.
When the class ended he was one of the first to leave, punishing Jamie by not staying as usual to spend a free moment with him.
Instead, he went to the snack machine.

Jamie didn’t know wether to me amused or annoyed by Filons actions, he understood that hormones were affecting him but he hadn’t even done anything wrong. He stood up and followed Filon to the vending machine.

“What’s the matter?”, he asked, being careful to keep his voice low, not wanting other people to listen in.

Filon turned his head the other way as Jamie approached him.
"Nothing... Absolutely nothing," he said only and selected a candy bar for himself from the vending machine.

He sighed, “I can tell when you’re upset, just say so I can make it better”. He pulled out his wallet a paid for the snack Filon had selected.

Filon epitomized looked at him.
"Don't pay, fool.... This makes me no longer angry with you," he said quietly

Jamie grinned, “I’m glad, now tell what was wrong”.

Filon gently hugged his tummy, feeling the need to do so.
"You're already bored, aren't you?"

Jamie frowned and gestured to his classroom, hoping Filon would take the hint to go inside. “Now sit down and we can have a talk”.

Filon sat down reluctantly in a chair, beginning to unwrap the candy bar. He looked down at his thighs.
"Well, because you pay so much attention to them..." he finally spoke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM