Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
“I don’t mind”, Jamie said, “the baby needs some clothes”.

He stood up and pulled Filon into another hug, grateful for how his life is turning out. “Go and bath”, he demanded, his eyes twinkling with happiness, “I’ll make the food”.
The boy kissed him on the lips happily.

After the bath, they both lay on the couch cuddled into each other. Filon was reading a book for class, eating sliced apples. Jamie next to him was checking the work of other students.
"Do I get half a grade higher for this surprise?" he laughed, looking at the professor.
Jamie looked over at Filon, he pushed his glasses up his nose and took in what had been said. “Well”, Jamie dragged out, “you’ve already got a high mark so I don’t think that needs to happen”.
Filon laughed and kissed him on the lips, pulling down his glasses for a moment.
"Rest a while and talk to our child, Dad," he told him in a whisper
Jamie grumbled and pushed his glasses back up it put down his work. He decided it was his turn to lay down and across Filons lap. “Hey baby”, he whispered to the small bump, Filon had to be around 4 months pregnant by now.
Filon stroked his hair lightly with his hand as he talked to his tummy. The student was really calm since Jamie took care of them.
"Too bad it's not moving yet.... Then it would be cute," he said, then pointed to something on his phone, "I want to buy a guide for parents-to-be. It should come in handy."
Jamie nodded in agreement, already feeling sleepy and began to nuzzle closer into the bump. “Not long till they do”, he whispered.
Filon sighed, looking at him affectionately. He stroked his neck lightly.
"Mhm... And you could use a nap. You need to be rested. When the baby is born we'll be busier," he whispered and kissed him on the cheek
Jamie nodded and replied but it was too incoherent to guess as to what he said. It didn’t take long for him to doze off into a deep sleep.
The baby grew healthily in Filon's tummy. When he entered his fifth month he began his inwidual studies. The dean did not ask exactly who the father was, so the student said nothing.

He just lived right next to Jamie, enjoying every day together. However, something was always bound to happen....

It was a Friday. He had just had a break between classes. He was drinking juice at a café near the university when he got a call from the hospital. His father had suffered a heart attack....
Jamie was unaware of this however and had to teach another class. He didn’t know what to do when he received a call from Filon.

He stepped out of his classroom after telling his students to wait a moment.

“Hey Filon, what’s up?”, he asked down the phone.
"Dad had a heart attack... They called me from the hospital," he said shakily as he took a taxi to the hospital.

Despite the situation with his father, he was still his only family and he couldn't just leave it like that. He was too sensitive.
Jamie gasped, “oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that”, he said down the phone, “do you need me to come with you?”
Filon sighed. He was in an emotional mess.
"I don't know... Really. I don't know exactly what his condition is even"
Jamie hummed, “okay, go and visit him first and then let me know if I should come to you”, he said and sighed, honestly he wanted to go but unless it was an emergency he couldn’t leave his class.
Filon hung up, then rode anxiously. He stroked his belly gently. Once there, the staff immediately took him to his father. He was on oxygen and unconscious. The student sat in the chair by his bed. He grabbed his hand lightly
Throughout the rest of the lesson Jamie kept glancing at his phone sitting on his desk almost as if waiting for it to ring. Hopefully his students didn’t notice how distracted he was.
Filon went to pour water into a basin to wipe his father's face. Then he could just breathe for a while. He was a bit scattered. For as long as he could remember, my father loved working in the hospital and he was energetic. He didn't understand what could have happened.
Finally, the bell rang and Jamie was free from his duty. He picked up his phone and called Filon back,
“Hello? How is he?”
Filon answered, sitting on a chair in the corridor. He rubbed his eyes, trying not to cry again.
"He's unconscious... The doctor said he had a heart attack during surgery. Fortunately, they took care of him right away."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 619 18,850 06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,092 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,931 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,457 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 33,643 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,574 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 621 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,574 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 856 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless