C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Where would you like to give birth?” Jamie asked Filon, genuinely wondering.

Filon mused briefly.
"Mhm... I'm thinking of the hospital where Dad works. I have with that place... An attachment?"

“You want to give birth in your dads hospital?”, Jamie questioned, “I swear you said about a joke birth at one point.” He chuckled, “you keep changing your mind”.

"Is it bad? It's bad that I think and change my mind?" he asked him seriously though and then stuck out his lip

“No, of course not, I was just confused on your final decision”, he said.

Filon rubbed his eyes slightly with his palms.
"Sorry, I'm very emotional right now."

Jamie frowned and stood up, pulling Filon into his arms as the midwife stepped out. “What’s wrong baby?“

Filon denied it.
"It's just... I wish my dad... Just to make it like before."

“You want him to be more involved?”, he asked, rubbing his back.

"I wish I could take care of him.... We both took care of each other," he sighed, and then hugged Jamie's shoulder

“I’m sure he will be fine soon, he will be up and running around like before,” he said, sympathising for him. Right now, he looked like a lost little boy, just wanting his dad to be alright.

Filon stroked his cheek. He kissed him briefly on the lips.
"Thank you... And I'm sorry. We've been making so many important decisions lately..."

“We’re adults, we always make important decisions,” he joked, nudging Filons arm. “Should we leave now?”

Filon nodded, then grabbed his hand firmly.
"Shall we go for a walk?"

“Yes, maybe we should talk about your plans for the baby”, he answered.

"Our plans..." he emphasized grabbing his hand more firmly

“Of course, my sweet,” Jamie said apologetically. They left the doctors office and began their walk, ending up in the country park.

Filonwalked slowly in the park, holding on to his lover's hand.
"I... I, for one, would like to live with you and raise a child. Everything seems easier with you."

“I’m glad you have decided on it”, Jamie smiled, feeling ecstatic. He began to swing their arms as they walked, “yknow I heard that it’s good to create a song playlist to listen to during birth”.

Filon looked at him with a slight smile. He was really calm around Jamie.
"Mhm... Let's do it together," he nodded, then touched his tummy lightly "Jamie? Will you help me with the book? You know, you are an authority for me"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM