C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Fingers?”, Jamie questioned, “my boy, explain yourself”.

Filon nabbed an intimate hygiene cream from the nightstand.
"Your treasures want it first..." he demanded firmly, which looked charming "Then I'll let you fuck me as much as you want."

“You want me to finger you”, he stated, “you should have just said”.

Filon caught his cheeks seriously.
"You're the one who should know that... Otherwise your boy will find another daddy."

Jamie pushed Filon to be over, gently so he didn’t get hurt but forcefully so he did it. “Right, like that would happen,”he said, sarcastically. Pushing the tip of his finger inside.

Filon chuckled quietly, feeling an uplifting sensation.
"Your little son is a tearjerker on Tinder..." he replied, teasing his partner

Jamie chuckled, “I bet he is.”

He began stretching out Filons hole, preparing it for his dick.

He moaned sweetly, feeling a pleasant sensation inside. He looked at his lover out of the corner of his eye.
"Daddy..."

Jamie groaned, feeling himself grow harder, “oh baby.”

Filon wriggled his bottom, then gently moved his body wanting to feel his beloved's finger more deeply.
"Harder... Please!"

Jamie smirked, he took his thumb and replaced it with his dick. “There we go baby, take it.”

Filon began to move his hips. He gasped, making wildly wild sounds.
"Daddy... Daddy..."

Jamie started moving, in and out, repeating the rhythm and bringing them both slot of pleasure.

Filon gasped, then looked at his beloved, grabbing his neck. He started kissing his lips

Jamie kissed Filon back, moaning as he felt himself near his end, “I love you.”

The student looked at him with a smile.
"I love you too..." He replied, and then they both reached.

An hour later Filon was sitting in his underwear on his lover's lap, reading a book with him.
"So Shakespeare's letters can be a metaphor for lost love?" he said.

Jamie nodded, “yes and anything similar to being lost, he was a bit depressed around the time it was written”, he said. He had his arms around Filon and began to stroke his baby bump.

Filon looked at him out of the corner of his eye. He took his hand, resting his head against his shoulder.
"If he had started a family do you think his songs would have had a different tone?"

“His books may have had happier endings or maybe he may have written children’s books”, Jamie said, wondering about what Shakespeare could have been like.

Filon kissed him on the cheek. He murmured quietly.
"Jamie... Professor Jamie," he whispered happily, "I have a wonderful partner. You are so educated."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM