C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie continued eating it until he had finished, “why don’t you go and shower?”, he asked Filon whilst forming a plan, “let me do the washing up.”

"Well..." He said and got up, taking the necessary things with him. When he locked himself in the bathroom, he had no idea what his beloved was planning.

Jamie got out of bed and left his bowl on the side. He took the chance to make Filon an egg, bacon and sausage sandwich. He arranged everything according and then put it in the oven.

Filon put on his bathrobe after bathing. He stroked his tummy lightly, then found that Jamie was not around.
"Professor?" he called out after him.

Jamie shouted back, “I’m in the kitchen.” He quickly put the sandwich together and plated it.

Filon went there. He couldn't see the sandwich plate from behind.
"Are you still hungry?" he asked worriedly

Jamie shook his head, “of course not but I know you”, he told him and brought out the plate from behind his back.

Filon turned his face away embarrassed.
"I said I ate..." he whispered quietly, looking at his feet.

“I’m not silly and look at how yummy this looks,” he said, waving the plate around under Filons nose.

Filon felt tears sparkle in his eyes.
"Thank you..." he whispered quietly, wiping the tears hastily from his face

Jamie put the plate down on the side and put his hands on Filons face, wiping away his tears. “Why are you crying baby?” He asked, pulling him into an embrace.

Filon snuggled into his chest. He breathed slowly, trying to calm himself down.
"You take great care of me..." he whispered emotionally, "You're a sweetheart."

“It’s okay, you deserve it,” Jamie told him, running a hand through Filons hair.

"What did I deserve such a man?" he asked him purring quietly feeling pleasure at his gesture.

He chuckled, “well, I could ask them same thing”.

Filon smiled at him.
"I'll only eat in your company," he replied

“We had best go and sit down then”, Jamie said, handing Filon the plate.

Filon sat down on the couch, beginning to taste a sandwich from his partner. He smiled at him.
"I don't even want to think how many calories this has."

Jamie frowned, “don’t think about that”, he told him, confused as to why he cared.

Filon ate, then looked at him in embarrassment.
"I'm afraid of getting fat..." he confessed quietly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM