C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“I do want a pool, I believe it will be very beneficial,” Jamie told Filon.

Filon smiled slightly.
"Oh yeah?" he asked him curiously

“Yeah, later on in your pregnancy you are going to feel really heavy and in pain, right”, he began, “well a pool will help you feel light and painless; aswell as being able to cool is down in the summer”.

"Oh... " he said thinking deeply about it "And amazingly sure to have sex there".

“It would, just imagine it,” he said, “the water will be splashing around us but we will be able to cool down quickly”.

Filon kissed him on the lips.
"You convinced me..." He said and laid his head in his lap.

Jamie grinned, “yes!” He shortly settled though and began to run his hands through Filons hair.

"Shall we look for house listings and look at them together?"

“Yes that’s a good idea,” Jamie said and pulled out his phone, “here why don’t you show me the ones you like”.

Filon picked up his phone and started browsing the listings.
"He started digging..." he said with a smile as he looked at the fifth offer, "I think he heard Daddy."

Jamie awed and ran his hand over Filons stomach, lifting his shirt up to caress the soft skin. “You’re so good at mothering.”

Filon blushed slightly. He loved receiving compliments from him.
"I have wonderful support, that's why," he whispered and also touched his tummy "Our little one will be so pampered."

Jamie realised that he had been smiling a lot recently and knew that Filon was the one causing it, he once again smiled down at his lover. “Well, you deserve it”.

Filon touched his cheek, then looked at the clock.
"I have an online class soon..." he said and sat on his lap "Later I'm visiting my dad, correcting chapters in the book.... In the evening, shall we go shopping for the baby?"

"Alright, that would be nice to do”, Jamie said, moving Filon to the side so he could stand up, “best get yourself ready.”

"And when do we have class?" he asked him, smacking his lips romantically, "Are you going to ask me, professor?"

Jamie thought for a moment, “our next class is tomorrow, I’ve matched your schedule with your old class’ one.” He looked over at Filon, “ask you what?”

Filon laughed quietly.
"From the last lesson?"

“What are you on about?”, Jamie chuckled, “I can’t remember for the life of me”.

"Don't you want to check my level of knowledge from your classes?" he asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM