C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie cringed at the mint water, “I don’t know how you drink that,” he said, “it’s foul”.

Filon did not take his gaze off the computer.
"Mint water is very healthy.... It's good for sex drive among other things," he whispered, then smiled slyly "You should drink it. Your friend would last longer then."

Jamie feigned an offended look, “what are you trying to say?”, he asked, raising his eyebrow.

Filon laughed soundlessly. He covered his mouth with his hand.
"Nothing, nothing... I'm just talking under my breath like that..." he replied while typing his paper on the computer. He already had six pages written.

“Yeah right”, Jamie replied, grumpily. He leant over to look at what Filon had written, “this looks good”.

Filon looked at his lover and then at the computer.
"I feel like writing out another six pages.... So that you have a lot to read."

“Oh god, please don’t, I have about 30 others to read aswell”, he said, then laughed, “plus, you wouldn’t want to write that much.”

"Believe that as a debut writer I am passionate..." he said, and then looked at the mint water "Let's go for a walk..."

“Okay,” Jamie said and went to put his shoes and coat on, “how comes you wanna go for a walk?”

"Walking and fresh air are healthy for me and the baby..." he said while stroking his tummy. Then he shoved his feet into his shoes "Will you tie my shoelaces?" through his belly it was difficult for him to bend down

Jamie got some on his knees to tie up Filons shoelaces, “there we go,” he said and got back up, opening the front door.

Filon clung to his arm as they left the apartment.
"Have you been looking for deals?"

Jamie looked down at him, “on houses? Yes.”

Filon walked slowly down the stairs with him.
"And what, did you find something cool?"

“If saw a few that I really liked and I saved them to show you”, he explained, pulling out his phone, “here”.

Filon glanced up and looked at the bids.
"The prices are... Quite expensive," he said, and then looked at him affectionately, "But I know you take responsibility for me and our child. Let's watch them live..."

“Don’t you worry about the prices, these are in our range”, he explained,”just pick the one you like most and then we can visit it”.

"Okay... I'll do it today," he promised and kissed him on the cheek "I love you, baby..."

“I love you too,” Jamie replied, holding onto Filons hand.

Filon cheerfully sang the words of the song a week later, riding in the car with his beloved. They were going to see the most interesting houses on offer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM