C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Both” he murmured, eventually pulling away. “Should we go home until you have regular contractions? Or do you want to have a check up?”

Filon bit his lip, thinking.
"Let's go home... I just need a bed and you for the time being."

Jamie smiled and held onto Filons hand, “let’s get going then”.

Filon said goodbye to his dad and soon they were on their way to their home. Everything was still not ready, but they both wanted to be in their new abode.
"Are there ice cubes in the refrigerator?"

“Yeah, we got some last time we went shopping”, Jamie replied, “still up for the hospital birth?”

Filon nodded his head. He began stroking his pregnant belly.
"I'll give you time so you can take it easy on us for now..." whispered to him, and then grabbed his hand "You have to turn the crib..."

“You mean build it?”, Jamie asked, “I’m pretty sure it’s a simple one to put together”.

Filon sent him a confident look.
"We'll see... Will you have that much patience?"

Jamie raised an eyebrow, “and what is that supposed to mean?”, he joking asked. He opened the front door for Filon to go inside first.

"Nothing, nothing," he replied and walked in heading straight to the spacious living room. He lay down on the couch. "Do you think it will take him long?" he asked, stroking his tummy.

Jamie leant over Filon and began to give the belly some affection, “I don’t think it will, let me know when your belly drops though”, he said, leaving the room to build the last piece of furniture for the baby.

Filon looked longingly at the man, and then lay back every so often, stroking his belly. He could feel the baby's movements.

It only took Jamie an hour to put the crib together, he left the baby room and rushed over to Filon to tell him the news, proud of himself. “It’s done!”

Filon looked at him with a small smile. He opened his arms.
"Hug," he demanded

Jamie pulled Filon into his arms and held him tight, “I love you”, he said.

Filon began stroking his back.
"I love you too..." he whispered and felt something dripping down his thigh. He carefully touched his thigh with his fingers and saw pink mucus. "I need to bring a towel."

Jamie froze, “your waters just broke”, he said after a moment had passed. He rushed away from Filon and grabbed two towels, putting one on the floor and another on the sofa. “Sit down whilst I get our stuff together”.

Filon looked between his legs and then touched his belly with concern. He was a little unconvinced that the little one would be next to him in a moment.
"Don't forget things for me!" he said calmly, sitting on the couch.

“I won’t!”, Jamie called out. He gathered everything they would need for atleast 3 days. He also made sure to bring some snacks, just incase. He packed the things into the car and went back inside to get Filon.

With his help, Filon got up from the couch, embracing his tummy with care.
"Take towels in the car.... Just in case," he whispered

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM