C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie held onto Filons hand, trying to comfort them both. “Do what you need baby”, he said, using the towel to wipe away the blood.

Filon widened his legs as much as he could. Holding his fiancé's hand tightly, he pushed as hard as he could, feeling his anus burning.
"Oh shit... She's coming!"

“She is”, Jamie replied, “crap! Kai is in the living room alone”, he exclaimed. He quickly checked Filons progress, “her head is just coming now”, he informed him, “just wait here while I put our son in his bouncer”.

Filon hissed, feeling how damn painful it was. He let out a loud moan as his anus expanded with the exit of the head. He supported the area with his hand.
"Come on! Mom is in a lot of pain!"

Jamie briefly looked before rushing out of the bathroom and finding their son, who was sitting on the floor crying. He hadn’t heard it over Filons moaning. “I’m sorry baby”, he hushed him, soothing him before putting him in the bouncer. Hopefully he would fall asleep.

Filon felt blood and mucus pour out of his tight ass. He squeezed his eyes shut.
"Take care of Kai..." he muttered to Jamie to leave him alone. "I... I'll do it myself... I... You make sure Kai doesn't cry," he sighed

“No no”, Jamie said, “Kai will be alright where he is, you need me more”. He knelt neck down where he had originally been and wiped at Filons thighs.

Filon let out a stifled moan, then pressed his lips tighter together, feeling the child's head turn slightly and push through his dilated anus.
"Help, please..." he moaned

Jamie rubbed Filons back, “I’m trying baby”, he cooed, before looking back down at the baby. Seeing where the head was, he used his hand to support the weight and remove some of the pressure Filon was feeling.

Filon sighed. His legs trembled slightly. He let out a quiet moan and pushed, and after a moment he felt the bodily fluids leave his body again through his anus.
"You'll call an ambulance, okay?"

“Okay,”, Jamie said reaching for his pockets, “shit! I left my phone in our room!” Jamie got up and ran to their room, grabbing his phone before returning. He quickly dialled the emergency services.

Filon reacted as his body told him to. He knew how things worked, more or less. At Kai's birth, he understood some things. When his fiancé returned he was already holding the small bloody body to his chest, and blood and mucus dripped onto the towels under his bottom

Jamie gasped and knelt down putting a hand on the babies back, tearing up. He quickly spoke into the phone and hung up. “They’re coming now”.

Filon nodded his head. He put his hands more securely around the newborn, who began to cry loudly after massaging his back for a while.
"Hi Kayla..."

Jamie pulled his phone out, just like he did in Kai’s birth, to take a photo. He knew they would look back in them in years to come.

Filon looked at his fiancé with a smile.
"Cut the umbilical cord.... Honey," he tried to sober his beloved, as he was infatuated with their daughter.

Jamie grabbed some scissors and snipped the umbilical cord, grabbing it and chuckling it into a black back whilst grimacing.

[first Valentine's Day in four].

Filon was just finishing pumping the last heart-shaped balloon. Kayla was sleeping politely in her cradle, and Kai was playing with a streamer.

The writer couldn't wait for his beloved to return from work. This was to be their first Valentine's Day together as a foursome.

Jamie unlocked the door to the house with his keys and stepped inside, “baby, I’m home!”, he called out. He wondered into the living room to try and find everyone.

Hearing his beloved's voice, Filon rose from the couch, but was overtaken by Kai, who had recently learned to run. He was the first to take off for Jamie.
"Da-da!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM