Closed The island of creatures (Tjop44)
A confused look came to Kipper's face.

"Look...whatever it is going on here, I'll just hide away from you all. You don't need to talk to anyone to try and let me stay, just tell em I'll be trying to get off your island without doing damage to it." Kipper said. "You don't need to tell me anything about this place, that way whatever you guys want to keep secret...it'll stay that way."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"But that is the problem, Kipper. There is a way out of the island, the safer way possible, and probably the only one. But you would have to know the secret, and that is what worry us. We fear how would you react. Your people would hurt and kill my people many years ago. Of course we are not looking for vengeance, but we are worried that you would, perhaps, do the same" Ethan said, nervously
"What the hell are you going on about?! Haven't you heard a word I said? I said I won't do anything to this place to get home! I'm not making a raft or anything." Kipper questioned. "You know what...forget it. I'll just go ahead and swim, since you're convinced I'm going to bring the plague of doom to you or something!"

With that, Kipper left the cabin and started to walk back to where he woke up on the beach. He wasn't going to get off this island and live....maybe he could find a ship? But the likely hood of that was so low. However, if no one was willing to help in any form, hten he would just keep going.

"No, wait" Ethan screamed and started to follow Kipper. He wasn't used to run using his legs, so Kipper was leaving him behind. "Wait, Kipper, it was't what i mean. We just want to help you. You can't swim out of the island, it is too dangerous, this waters are deeper than they seem. Please, listen to me, we just want to help you" he said, finally reaching the beach and touching Kipper's shoulder. He didn't know humans could be offended so easily. Gods, even fairies wouldn't be offended by what he had said, and fairies would be offended for everything.
"Leave me alone!" Kipper shouted back as he pulled away. "I'm done!! I'll stand on the edge of the beach anywhere on this island, I won't bother any living thing here since that's what you and apparantly whoever else here wants! So go be with...WHOEVER is in charge of this place and I'll hopefully get my own way out of here. I've been through enough shit, I don't need some person I just met to accuse me of being a apocalypse bringer!!"

With that, he started going the other way. To a different shore area yes, but he really just wanted to get away from this guy now.

"i'm just trying to save YOUR LIFE" Ethan shouted, pointing to Kipper. A squirt of water strayed from the sea and hit the human on the back, giving him quite a shower. After that he turned around and started to walk away, feeling sad and angry at the same time. These mixed feelings reflected on the ocean near him, making the water move, as if it was retracting, and then go up, as in a fountain.
"By TELLING ME I'M GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING HERE?!!!" KIpper hissed back.

THough he didn't stop walking, he ignored the water and everything. Just walking along the shore and feeling more annoyed with himself for thinking that he could get away from home and for things to be okay. Oh well. Night settled in and he gave a sigh, now alone on the shore with several trees nearby, he went a bit closer to em to look at the fruit. Nope. They didn't look like the ones that Ethan let him eat before, so it was best not to eat any of em. Moving away from the trees, he took a seat and stared out at the sea.

"You're own fault Kipper...you just can't get away from it all at all.." he muttered.

As the night settled and the moon went high in the sky, the council got reunited under the great oak tree. Many fairies, centaurs, merpeople and other kinds of creatures were there. His whole pod was there, as with many other pods, and so did the queen and the king of the fairies.

"The human is a threat to our safety" said one mad-looking centaur
"He could doom our wholes species, as his people almost did before" said a mermaid on her human form
"He is a dangerous monster" said someone in the crowd.

Ethan breathed deeply and then walked in, saying "No, he is not dangerous"

"Ethan, what are you doing here?" the leader of his pod asked.

"I have the right to talk as much as anyone here" Ethan said, blushing but rising his chin, in a challanging posture "I spoke to the human and he is not dangerous. He is just lost and far from his home. We could fix everything just by opening The Portal for him." he said, ignoring the hasps when he told he had talked to the human.

"You want to open the portal?" asked someone in the pod

"It is not impossible. We just have to wait for the night of the Blood Moon and it will open by itself. Or we can open it whenever we want using magic."

"Yes, Ethan, my dear" said one fairy near him "but it is required great power and knowledge of magic to open it with magic, and the price for those who fail is terrible"

"We can do it together, we won't fail if we can count on each other. And the Blood Moon happens once a year here, so we don't have to wait that much if you prefer not to do it. But we can't harm the hu... Kipper. It is unwise to judge someone just because of their specie. He is much more than just human"

The council talked after that and, after a few minutes, it was decided that the human could stay on the island while the Portal wouldn't open and that Ethan would be responsible for him
All that time, Kipper was sitting on the shore. Once in a while, he moved back up to look at the trees and when he found no familiar fruit, he went back. On one trip, one piece fell and landed on his head. He hadn't noticed but something was watching him and wanted to mess with him.

"That hurt..." Kipper muttered as he glanced down.

PIcking up the fruit, he looked it over. Well there was nothing wrong with it and it did fall off the tree. So, giving a shrug of his shoulders he started to munch on it. The creature giggled as the man went over to the shore again and took a seat. A cough left him as the fruit tasted somewhat bitter but it was better than nothing.

"Kipper" Ethan called loudly, looking for the human. He finally found him at the shore and ran towards him. As he stopped, almost falling down at the fluffy sand, he said "Look, Kipper, I am really sorry if I hurt you with what I said, it wasn't my intention to offend you. I don't think you are going to bring doom to the island. In fact, I spoke with the council last night and I explained you are not dangerous and they decided to let you stay here for as long as you need, until someone can open the Portal"
Kipper had eventually fallen asleep though he hadn't a clue what that fruit would do to him. The creature that got it down for em did and well, it was going to cause a lot of problem.s Most of what Ethan said as on deaf ears as well, he was still asleep.

Ethan rolled his eyes as he realized Kipper was still sleeping. He touched the guy's shoulder and said loudly "Hey, Kipper. Wake up, buddy". He was hoping the guy would agree with living on the island with lot of magical creatures. He also wondered how would the guy react to all of this. Would he be mad? Would he be scared? Ethan didn't know.

(Sorry for the late)
A groan left Kipper as he opened his eyes though he slowly sat up as he felt very groggy.

"oooh...I don't feel good..." kipper muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Kipper, are you okay?" Ethan asked, worried. "What happened, are you feeling bad? Do you need anything?" he asked, concerned about the human's health. Was he okay? What if that was some human's disease? Would Kipper be okay?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mpreg furry island Hermlover69 202 35,111 06-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Island Paradise (OPEN) Pregluvr 33 11,805 04-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder) dolria1 91 31,757 03-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Role play in New York Long Island Addampale 0 679 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Addampale
  The Mage's Guild (closed with tjop44) Mpreg_Musou 39 6,135 07-26-2016, 02:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Mpreg Furry Island {Wide Open RP} ElviraTepes 97 55,209 04-27-2016, 12:59 AM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  Beau and Beast (Closed with Tjop44) Monkeypaws19 228 65,625 12-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
Wink Creature/ Maker Island! (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) hmclain9 226 29,408 11-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  The island (closed with BubbleBelly321 ) Dots 6 1,725 10-24-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Humanoid Creatures (Open to anyone) SeanWoods221 90 11,155 10-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Maggie may