Graduating {Private|BubbleBelly321}
Idealy, I would like someone to play a teacher who could be his "mate"(so he could be a boyfriend, or just responsible for making him pregnant, it would be so bad, I love it xD). I'm fine with more than one pregnant character, as long as they don't have their young at exactly the same time.

However, I am open to anything anyone offers. Student, principal, unfortunate janitor who got stuck in the situation some how.

The setting is in school, the last of highschool. This is a little unusual for me since I don't normally have my characters in such unlikely situations. I thought I'd be a little adventurous. I'm also SUPER bored xD

Name: Narcism Iero

Homosexual|Capable of getting pregnant(Pregnant, Twins)|Equaly Dominant and Submissive

Species: Human
Personality: Desite his name, Narcism is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He is almost always happy and a great out look on life. He loves children and wants to have some of his own.

5"10 | Average | Regular Joe

(You can get more information on my character page including pictures :3)

------------

The brunette bit his lip as a contraction washed over him. He felt a powerful pressure within his pelvis. He wanted to push to relieve himself of this sensation but knew it had to be too soon. His water still hadn't broke, thank god, that would have been beyond embarassing. Narcism worried that he didn't have much time for that happened though. Luckily this block would be over in roughly ten minutes.

While he wasn't too shocked that the babies had come earlier, multiples typically are born sooner than usual simply because there just isn't enough room. He had been sure that he would be able to make it through all of his classes before the baby arrived, he was very wrong. He had only been through two classes and his barely noticable morning cramps were starting to get hard to hide.
Name: Liam Grayson

Homosexual|Incapable of getting Pregnant|Equally Dominant and Submissive

Species: Human
Personality: Liam is a very nice and caring individual, who loves his job and looks out for those in need. He is rather shy when it comes to his personal life and reluctant to let others in, but he is very protective of the people he really cares about.

6"2 | Fit | Slender | Reddish-Brown hair | Hazel eyes

---------------------------

Liam continued to work at his desk, while his students kept writing down the notes he had written on the board. Well, at the very least he was pretending to work. In reality, Liam was distractedly glancing around the room observing his students, while he doodled on a blank piece of paper

His wandering eyes stopped at Narcism's desk, as he saw the very pregnant young man bite his lip. Was he in pain? Was something wrong with the babies? Liam wanted to speak out, but decided to wait until class had finished before doing anything. He didn't want to embarrass the poor boy in front of the class after all.
His bold blue eyes met with his beloved teacher smiling sheepishly before he wandered towards the clock on the wall. Time seemed to tick by a little slower than usual. The boy had his hands crammed into the front pocket of his incredibly baggy hoodie and was fiddling with loose strings to keep his hands busy.

Five minutes...the students were beginning to pack of their things.
Two minutes...the students were now watching the clock and counting down the second.

Finally! The bell rang and all of the students had rushed out of the class room in a matter of seconds eager to move onto to other things and eventually leave school for the day. Narcism let out a sigh of relief as the last of the young adults ran out the door removing his hands from his pockets and resting them beneath his large belly which barely fit the desk. His attention returned to his handsom professor idoly scribbling on a piece of paper making the boy laugh softly despite his discomfort.

"I see you're working very hard Mr.Grayson." He commented before whincing slightly as his muscles squeezed tightly around his middle. The boy could stand the pain but the pressure made it hard to concentrate.
As the bell rang, Liam watched as his numerous students got out of their desks and rushed out the door. He continued scribbling in spite of this, and only stopped once he'd notice that he and Narcism were the only ones left in the classroom. As the young man spoke up, Liam couldn't help but feel a bit awkward.

Liam had done his best to hide the fact that he was gay from his students. He had tried even harder to deny his feelings for Narcism, given that those would only land him in massive amounts of trouble. Still, in the end he couldn't help but find the young man incredibly attractive, even in his current...condition. After blushing a bit he finally replied.

“Well, the same could be said for you Mr. Iero. I noticed you were checking that clock up there quite a bit during cla-”

He cut himself off as he saw Narcism wincing. Something was definitely up. Liam stood up from his desk and walked over to the young man. Concerned, he leaned over as he put his hand on his student's shoulder.

“Narcism? Is everything alright?”
The boy shrugged, he knew when it had gone too far to hide it any more. The fact that both of them had been able to hide the situation at all was not short of a miracle. He could still remember the first time he noticed his teachers wandering gaze and how reluctant he was to admit not only that he had feelings for other guys, but specifically Narcism. The young man was quick to take action on the matter. He was quickly impressed by Liam's care and passion, there was no way the boy could resist such a man. He wasn't even overly upset that their affections had resulted in his pregnancy although it certainly was a shocker. Up until then Narcism had no idea he could even be a carrier.

"You noticed, hun?" He looked up smiling softly at the feeling of a strong hand on his shoulder. He felt more relaxed knowing that Liam was here for him.

"I've been having contractions since morning, they're starting to get a little intense." He admitted pulling his sweater and T-shirt over his laboring belly revealing stretched glossy skin and a protruding belly button. You could see how it seemed to shrink into his body as it contracted and condensed into a hard ball of muscle. As the contraction ended his belly seemed to droop out over his jeans and belt.
Liam froze as his beloved student admitted the reasoning for his discomfort. In the months following Narcism's revelations that their illicit actions had resulted in his student's pregnancy, Liam had done his best to prepare both himself and his lover for the arrival of their impending children. He had gone to all of Narcism's doctor's appointments, helped pay for any supplies the baby might need, heck he'd even read all the books he could find on the subject so if Narcism came to him with any questions, he'd be able to help. All of this, while still keeping their relationship an absolute secret from everyone. Still, nothing could adequately prepare the young teacher for being faced with the situation that stood before him at that moment.

As Narcism lifted his shirt, revealing his taut belly and contracting muscles, Liam blushed even more profusely, and hesitantly placed his shaky hand over the drooping dome. After feeling the contraction on his partners' stomach, he quickly shook his head, removed the hand and regained his composure. He had to remain calm, and come up with a plan.

“Well, do you want me to call anyone for you? I think we can head for the hospital if you need. I only have one more class to teach this afternoon, and it'll be easy to find a substitute.” Liam then freaked out a little over his own suggestions, worrying that perhaps Narcism didn't want him tagging along. He mentally went over any other options in his mind.

“I-I mean if you don't want to do that, or have me come with you, I can easily write you a note for the nurse's office, or drop you off...OR I could easily find an empty classroom somewhere for you to relax in until you think you need to go to the hospital.”
Liam sighed, despite his best efforts, he was still a bit flustered.
(OOC: Sorry that this post is sort of all over the place, I'll try to come up with a better response next time ^_^; )

Liam was sweet and caring, sometimes too carring in Narcisms opinion. The man seemed far more worried about the whole thing than anyone. Narcism figured he would simply let nature take its course, since he believed that his body would know what to do when the time came. He was certainly proud of Liam though, taking on the responsibility of the child he created was beyond brave. The fact that he was willing to give up his hard earned money to help pay for supplies and his spare time to take him to the doctor was even more wonderful.

"I'd love to have you around, if you think that wouldn't be too much trouble. It's not like my parents would bother to hold my hand." His parents were not thrilled with him getting knockd up and were even less impressed with the fact that Naricsm refused to tell them who the father was. The had reluctantly agreed to help him pay for a tiny apartment about an hours bus ride away from school.

"I don't want to alarm you but this has been moving along a lot quicker than I had expected. Not sure how long I have before they come." He looked down at the mound of swollen flesh since there wasn't much else could see it took up that much room. His naked belly suddenly twitched and started to tense up again, the boy bit back a moan grabbing the sides of the desk and squeezing. He felt the first baby move down even lower inside of him.

"Ooh, the pressure." He panted lightly resisting the urge to push against it. "Maybe we should find a secluded classroom just in case."
(OOC: Hey, there's no need to apologize! I don't think your post is all over the place at all! In fact I rather like it!)

Liam mentally smacked himself when Narcism mentioned his parents. He had tried not to bring up the situation, fearing it might upset the young man, though he knew deep down that something like that probably wouldn't even faze his partner's optimistic demeanor. All the same, he had much more important things to worry about at that particular moment, and he left that statement forgotten for now.

“It's no problem at all Narcism, I'm here as long as you need me. I just have to make a quick call and we can get going.”

As Narcism squeezed the sides of his desk, Liam did his best to keep calm. He was very happy that the young man was alright with him being there, but was still concerned for both his, and the babies' well being.

After Narcism suggested they find a classroom, Liam nodded, quickly called the principal's office from the phone on his desk to inform him that a “family emergency” had come up and he'd have to take the rest of the day off. After hanging up the phone then went to help the young brunette get up from his desk.

“There, we're good to go. If I'm not mistaken, there's a classroom on the other side of the building that no one's been using for ages. I think it used to be an office or something.” The location in question was pretty good too. People rarely went down that hallway, and the room itself had the added benefits of tinted windows, closing blinds and a locking door for privacy.

“Can you still walk alright?”
(OOC: awh, thanks :3 I think your roleplaying is fantastic. You clearly have some well developed writing skills ^_^ and your character is adorable)

"Good to know." Narcism nodded then waited patiently for the man to make his call. The best part was Liam wasn't exactly lieing, this was in a sense a family emergency. Whil he waited, the student gathered up all of his school supplies placing them in his backpack and got ready to go. After the call was made he listened as Liam told him about a room that seemed like the perfect secret hide out. Narcism loved how his lover had knew everything about the school and told him all of its secrets.

"I think I should be okay. I'm tougher than you give me credit for. I should be asking if you're okay. You worry too much." Narcism looked up at his mate greatfully and quickly snuck in a kiss on the cheek. He let the man help him up out of his seat. It made things easier on his back and helped him to reserve his strength. As the boy stood up he really started to feel how low the baby had gotten since gravity was now in effect. It was like there was a bowling ball pressing just beneath the base of his abdomen. His legs were slightly spread due to the sensation. He knew this wouldn't do and sucked in his breath and straightened up. He lifted up his girth so it wouldn't lay low on his thighs and make his walking even more akward.
(OOC Well, thank you very much for the compliments! I think your writing and roleplaying skills are both fantastic as well! I'm having a great time with this!)

Liam smiled.

“I'm fine, Narcism. I'm sorry if I seem nervous. I've just never been in a situation like this before, and I want to make sure everything goes smoothly.” That was one of the many things he admired about the young man. Even though Narcism was clearly having a bit of a rough time with his labor, he kept his positive outlook and even made sure that Liam himself was okay.

As Narcism kissed Liam on the cheek, the teacher smiled warmly. It was a simple gesture, but a sweet one, which immediately helped erase any lingering nervousness the teacher still had. He helped his laboring partner to his feet. After seeing the young man struggling with standing straight, Liam grabbed his lover's free arm and slung it over his shoulder to help him catch his balance.

“Whoa, easy there! I've got you. Try to save your strength okay?”
Once Liam was sure they were both comfortable, he began leading Narcism towards the abandoned classroom. He was thankful that the next class had already started and that the halls would be completely empty except for the two of them.
(Awesome :D I think we should certainly consider doing more RPs in the futur)

The boy certainly was positive, it was in his nature, that and he just hated to see people upset so he did his best to show everyone things aren't so bad. It made him think that he was meant to be with Liam, to help him with his anxiety and stress.

"That goes for both of us, I'm sure everything will be fine, especially with a big strong daddy like you to help me." Narcism chuckled admiring Liams ability to lift him and his soon to be born babies. The younger brunette waddled along side also glad that the hallways had emptied, there was more room for him and his large pregnancy. He grunted when one of babies gave a swift kick stretching the skin outwards. Narcism rubbed the bottom of his stomach soothingly and murmured to his children. "Soon you'll be out of there, be patient just a little longer."
(OOC: I'd like that very much!)

After stopping briefly in the hall when the baby kicked, Liam couldn't help but feel a strange paternal warmth at the sight of his young mate trying to soothe their babies. Despite his earlier anxiousness, the older brunette couldn't help but feel excited about the idea of soon meeting the children they had both created. Still, feeling sure that the two of them would be alright, Laim continued to help Narcism down the hall.

“Well, here it is!” Liam spoke up after a few minutes,as they finally reached the classroom. He rummaged in his pockets for his work keys and upon finding the right one, he unlocked and opened the door.

Inside the room itself were a few strange and mismatched pieces of furniture. These included a large table and chairs that the teacher assumed had come from the art room, a few scattered bookshelves and lockers, an old and slightly lumpy couch and for some strange reason a large pile of cloth banners next to what Liam assumed was a sink.

Thankfully the room itself was rather organized, aside from a bit of dust, and the shades on the windows were already closed. As the two men walked into the strange area, Liam was sure to lock the door and bolt it tight behind them, while still supporting his laboring partner.

“So, how far apart are the contractions now? Do you need to sit down?”
Liam asked gesturing towards the couch and chairs. He wanted to make sure Narcism felt comfortable, or at the very least in less pain.
(Just let me know what you like, or start your own post for me to reply to :3)

The room was perfect, well as perfect as an abandoned room could get for secretly birthing your babies at school.

"Thankgod." The boy was glad they had finally made it as he felt that familiar feeling of his gut churning. His knees started to get weak and he just knew his body would squeeze especially hard this time. Narcism held tight to his mate as his knees began to buckle beneath him. All his strength was focusing itself on his inner muscles.

"I can feel another contraction comming, this one is gonna be big." He gasped his usual happy-go-lucky attitude disappearing momentarily and a flash of panic crossing his face as he seemed to be unable to control basic motor functions. The babys head had dropped so low and he instinctively spread his thighs making room in his pelvis for it to move further. He tilted his head back a let out a moan as the pressure and pain peaked inside of him. His jeans suddenly became soaked and with a splash a small puddle had appeared on the floor. The young brunette knew his water must have broke because all that pessure inside him had eased up a bit.
(OOC: Sounds good to me! I'd like to finish this one first though before we start anything new. I'll be sure to keep you posted!)

Liam struggled to keep Narcism on his feet as the boy moaned in pain with his latest contraction. After hearing the splash of his partner's water breaking, and noticing both the puddle on the floor, the soaked jeans, and the panic on Narcism's face, Liam quickly moved the laboring brunette towards the couch and gently set him down on the cushions.

“It's okay Narcism, it's okay. I'm here. Now, let's just get those soaked clothes off of you and get ready for these babies.”

Liam quickly unbuttoned the wet pants, and peeled them, and the underwear underneath, off of Narcism's legs. He took great care not to move him around too much, and quickly kissed the young boy on the forehead. Afterwards, he stood up, tossed the jeans aside, and grabbed some of the banners to create a makeshift pillow and blanket for the young man. Having done the best job he could, Liam leaned in closer and held onto Narcism's hand, hoping it would somehow comfort the young man.

“Is there anything else you need?”
(OOC: Sounds like a pln ;3)

As his limb control came back the brunette pulled his legs back to help Liam removed his damp jeans and boxers. He was blushing softly slightly embarassed about the whole thing, he was fine with Liam seeing him naked of course but somehow this was different and the student felt vulnerable. Narcism smiled weakly as the man tenderly kissed his forhead. He was so lucky to be with someone as kind, thoughtful, and knowledgable as Mr.Grayson.

"Oooh, damn. I hadn't expected that." The boy sounded out of breath leaning back against the pillow Liam had made for him. It felt like the baby could fall out any minute and he felt a powerful urge to push. Slowly he closed his legs, afraid the head just might pop out if he didn't. His globe of a belly bobbed up and down with his breathing and thin layer of sweat was beginning to coat his forehead and swollen abdomen.

"I just need you." Narcism squeezed Liams hand and panted like a dog in heat not sure if he should give in to his urges or not. "Aug!, What do I do now?" His lost blue eyes looked up at his professor for guidance. The man always knew what to do, so he must have known what to do now.
As Liam tried his best to wipe some of the sweat of off Narcism's forehead with another of the banners, he thought back to the numerous baby books he had read, particularly the chapters on birth. Although the older brunette hated to see the young man in pain, Narcism was depending on him now and he had to stay strong.

“Alright, now Narcism. I'm going to need you to open your legs so I can check and see how dilated you are okay? I just want you to keep taking deep breaths, and hopefully you can start pushing really soon.”

Liam massaged Narcism belly lightly as he felt both the squirming from the babies inside, and the continued tightening of his partner's abdominal muscles. He couldn't help but feel protective as he spoke softly to the large bump.

“You're alright in there guys, just hurry up so we can meet you!”
Hesitantly he opened up his legs again. That contraction had passed so the baby stopped moving and rested uncomfortably inside of him. Half of him wanted to get these babies out as soon as possible, while the other half was afraid of what would happen next. His abdomen drooped down between his legs forcing them to open further. Obediantly he took in a deep breath and blew out, rinse and repeat. He gave a pleased sigh as his teacher massaged his stretched skin. Narcism had found that while he was pregnant, he loved to get his large belly rubbed and stroked. It was so sensitive, especially around his popped out belly button. The enormous orb glistened and had buldged out since his muscles wern't tensing into a tight ball. The boy would have smiled if he wern't so deep in labour as he heard Liam talking to the twins. It was so sweet watching him, truth be told Narcism had worried that Liam might not even like the babies but now he knew even before they were born there was already a conection there.

"Oooff, don't encourage them to hurry too much. They're moving pretty fast already." The pregnant man joked although you tell part of him was seriously concerned about how fast they would be coming out.
Liam continued to massage Narcism's belly gently as he noticed the action was helping calm the laboring boy down.

Kneeling down between Narcism's now wide spread legs, Liam checked under the blanket covering his partner's lower half. There was no time for him to be embarrassed, so the thought didn't even really register in his mind. Liam took note of how the heavy, bulging dome on the young brunette had calmed down and was now settled between his thighs.

He removed the hand on Narcism's belly and after a bit of gentle prodding and checking, Liam felt confident in his assessment. He chuckled a bit at Narcism's comment, but remained focused, as the teacher put the blanket down so he could face the concerned young man.

“Well, I think you're right there. Your contractions are really close together now, and I'm pretty sure you're fully dilated. It seems these guys are really eager to get out into the world. The next time you feel a contraction, you can go ahead and start pushing. Just remember to keep breathing.”

With that, Liam settled in a comfortable position under his laboring lover, so he could keep an eye on his progress, and hold his hand if he needed it.

The young brunette watched his mate move inbetween his legs and disappear behind his enormous maternity. He let out soft moan that was for once not a moan of pain as the mans nibble finger reached inside of him, and for a moment the boy wished they were fooling around like usual instead of checking his dialation. He was still happy to hear that Liam thought he was ready to get down to the real work now, and as much discomfort he was in he was excited to meet his offspring too. Narcism nodded as he was given the go from his teacher. He gripped his thighs, one in each hand and prepared for another contraction.

Letting out a deep groan the boy pushed and pulled his legs back behind his buldge as his fingers dug into the soft flesh. It was a good thing that they were in that particular part of the school or everyone would be listening to him vocalizing at he worked hard to birth their first child. He could feel the baby steadily slip into the canal. It seemed like he was making great progress but then the contraction ended and he felt the head slide back somewhat. The second baby was still up in his womb waiting for its turn.
(OOC: Unfortunately after this post, I have to go for the night. Hopefully we'll get to continue this very soon! Things are getting really good! ^_^)

Liam watched as his mate prepared to give birth to their first child. He adjusted his own position under Narcism's sex in order get a better view of the birth, and coached the young boy along as he began pushing.

“Alright Narcism, here we go! Push as hard as you can!”
As the young man groaned and strained with the contraction for a few moments, the teacher thought he saw the beginnings of what could be a head, only to have it slip back higher into the birth canal once Narcism had stopped pushing.

Letting Narcism try to catch his breath, Liam began massaging the underside of his lover's massive belly as well as his thighs, hoping it would somehow continue to relieve some of the pain the laboring boy was in. As anxious as he was, Liam knew that getting Narcism worked up would only tire the poor boy out and slow things down, so he did his best to speak calmly in an attempt to soothe him.

“That was good hun, that was really good. Just catch your breath, and when you feel ready, let's give it another go.”
He continued to massage the tight underside of the belly, and the shaking legs as he waited for Narcism to continue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,731 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,276 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,308 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,040 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,749 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,461 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 865 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM