A Fairy's Dilemma
(I'm sorry for the long wait Blush )

He knew, the moment he saw that tableau of a smile of his husband, he knew that the man was not all pleased with him. He must've done something wrong. But what? He pondered. The judgement that Rorik made for himself made the suspicion ever more true, and his heart ached. What could the fairy possibly do wrong now? The next words explained his 'crime.' Dread and heartache was felt, hands gripping the counter at the back as energy seemed to lose from him. Dread, because at some point fear run through. Rorik was angry,he wasn't used having his mate like this. It scared him. And heartache, because it really did hurt being suspected of cheating by your husband.

Ri, love..it's not like that. You are great and I wouldn't want anyone but you. I love it when you take care of me it's just I'm... Marcus wanted to tell, but the way how Rorik acted, it made him insecure. Suddenly he was not all confident as he was. The grip on the counter became tighter, lips bitten in anxiety and tears near dropping. Hormones, the fairy was sure he was stronger than this. The floor became his comfort, not wanting to meet the look of the human. The venom in the tone, made him worse than scared, he was frightened. And he could feel, in him the babies were feeling the same. A protective hand came on his stomach.

It's complicated... But believe me! Erin and I are just friends! I just asked him for help and...look he's already taken and has a child already, she's 2 and his husband is ... Marcus hoped that explaining would give clarity, but it seems that his husband was not up for it. The trust issue was brought up. The fairy didn't like it, and he winced, stung by the hateful words. He had always been sensitive about trust, scared to give, scared to receive. Rorik knows this, he should have been more sensitive. It was like a slap to him, that he wasn't doing well with his problem as he thought he had with his mate.

Tears streamed down. That hit broke his dam. The human must not love him anymore. Oh what silly thoughts but the situation was not giving much light and it depressed him. The taller figure passed him by, heading to the cabinets behind him, after the declaration of sleeping on the couch. To him, the declaration was proof to his thoughts.

Y-you don't have to, I don't want to trouble you anymore. The tension was suffocating him, he needs to get out. Black dots began appearing then disappearing, his stomach was starting to cramp.Fairies are joyous creatures. Feeling so much hatred and guilt in their hearts can prove fatal to them. It's in their nature.  I-I remembered that I have something t-to buy at the s-store... I'll be back. Marcus left in a hurry, running out to the empty streets to try clear his burdened heart. White skin became paler, arms placed on his womb. Marcus calm yourself, Rorik loves you, will love the babies  too. It wasn't working. How he'd wish there was magic as option.

Don't share with daddy's stress, remain calm, please... don't die with me. A voice came shouting his name behind, but it was late to register to him as he lost consciousness.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Erin noticed the scarf of his friend on the couch, Marcus must've forgotten it. And he was all bragging about that it was given to him by his human mate. He was on his way to the forest's home, but still with quite the distance he could see the other fairy running out of the house. Maybe there was a fight between the two lovers. His eyes widened. A fight! This was not good, he sped to catch up with the distraught friend, running faster when he remembered the hand that was on the womb as Marcus ran out.

He broke the fall of the friend. Not sooner did he see Rorik running after them. With a tone of disappointment, he said to the human What did you do?
(No worries ;) )

The couch and the call for food weren't a hateful reminder for the now defeated fairy. It was just Rorik's way to stop his nonsense ramble. Get himself under control and maybe hug his mate like there was no tomorrow hours after, with apologies and soft kisses in the way. The taller man wonders, in which moment such amount of insecurity took over him.

Let's count. Just a few years of marriage, great vacations and fun walks on the forest whenever they can, waking up tangled against each other, scenting themselves. The list goes on and on yet, it just took one day out of routine to get Leekev fuming in alpha mode.

Perhaps the memories of his mother crying due to a cheating father have something to do here? Coal for a dormant fire? That's a story for another narrator. What matters now is the expression "Y-you don't have to, I don't want to trouble you anymore" and the following retreat. The small, fearful tone of his husband's voice hit the human hard, leaving him with a blank stare along pure sadness.

Shortly, he screwed up.

Love... that's all he could say before racing out of the house, behind Marc, the lover he just dissapointed. Even in his fall, he was too late, obliged to swallow his pride when is Erin the one holding Marcus.

Please, let's just, take him inside first. That's his answer for the other carrier, face twisted on a sad frown when noticing his mate is unconcsious.

A pause after, Erin nods.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was a fool. He starts. I know is not an excuse, but.... He stops with an ironic laugh. I was jealous. I never noticed how close you two are as friends. Guess I had my head too far up my ass. Admits Rorik, head down, wearing his sweatpants and M's favorite night T-shirt.

-Ok, continue- says Erin with a raised eyebrow, but lips forming a fond smile, already understanding the situation.

- *sigh* it's just, he's been acting weird these days, hiding things for me. Sometimes I find him distracted, lost in thought, and that's not the Marc I know.-

- Does that involve, sickness?-

-Yeah, how do you know?-

-Huh, he told me something about that today. Nothing to worry about though- blushes the teacher.

-Well, that's .... good- the male pauses, fingers forming knots nervously.

- *chuckle* Listen Rorik. I can call you Rorik, right?-

-Yeah, sure-

-You have nothing to be afraid of. I get why you two fought, but Marc loves you. He didn't get tired of repeating that today when we met.-

-Really?- His stare goes up, sudden hope on his eyes.

-Off course! Listen, let's just say his planning something for you, so you better think of an apology that can save your ass. The illness is nothing to worry about, I assure you-

The auctioner strugles to keep his mouth closed, witnessing the true face of this mysterious friend. Erin, thanks. Man I'm so sorry. Don't know how to make it up to you, for all these.

- *snort* forget about me big guy. Is him who needs the I'm sorry speech-

They both smile. After a cup of coffee and checking on a sleeping Mark, his collegue leaves.

Surprise and illness?. Marc, sweetie, what are you planning? He whispers to the sleeping love of his life, face gently washed clean of tears-

------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus wakes up with sun rays creeping trough the window, face pushed against a warm chest and torso wrapped in big, calming arms.

Good morning. Says his husband with a sad face, but a smile anyway. Love, we need to talk. I just..... I'm so sorry, but we need to talk though this, ok? He caresses Marc's messy curls and tender cheeks. Is ok if I hold you while we do it?

(Yep, long Blush )
Marcus woke startled with being encased in his husband's hold. Memories of last night came reeling back, and tears threatened spill again as he struggled to break free. It was to no avail, he can't compete with the strength. The babies! His eyes widened; suddenly the human would feel the mate relaxing. The babies were safe, he checked and he sighed from relief. He heard the sorry, and he felt his heart mending itself.

A small nod came, still not meeting the browns of his husband.

Erin is a good friend of mine. He is married to Mikael and a submissive like me. They had a daughter named Maerin and together they make quite a good family. He  isn't the one to cheat, and so am I! I came to him for help. I wanted to surprise you for our anniversary and he offered to help. He knows of my sickness because he' s the one that figured it out. You know I'll always be loyal, please believe me! There's only you for me. And the thought of the human leaving him struck the distraught fairy. The hold on the husband's shirt became tighter.

Please don't leave me, not now... please don't leave us.

Rorik must be surprised, where all of this is coming from. But Marcus felt that he needed to relieve himself of his insecurities. He felt suffocated by them the night before, however he felt dread as he waited his love to answer.

(Sorry if it's short Blush )
Tears almost slipped from hearing his mate so afflicted. Rorik took a deep breath, and look at Marcus, eyes full of concern. When he heard "please don't leave us", one of his brows surely twisted, but quickly he ignored it, focusing on the most important thing now.

Erin told me that last night my angel. As I said, I apologized with him first, since you were out. When I saw you falling over, God, Marc I felt so ... miserable. What I did, I don't have excuse, but I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry my angel. Of course you are loyal, you are my everything. He paused, gently placing a hand on the back of his husband's head, pushing him against his chest. A broken breath was heard, while Marcus struggled to contain his sobs. Despite his shyness, he wasn't dramatic when sorrow came into view and Rorik admired that to no end. Still, he wiped away single drops emerging from emerald green eyes, that shouldn't be crying in the first place.

The only thing I'll defend, is that I was worried, for your sickness. You, not telling me, it hurt, but now I get it. I know everything is ok. I don't desserve the surprise that you planned, but I get it has to do with that. How? I don't know, but I trust you sweetie. Now I do.

They stayed silent for a moment, sun getting higher in the horizon as they foreheads touched. Their heartbeats were coming down and suddenly, the got tangled in a crushing hug. No words yet, just happy grunts and purring from the miracle in his arms.

The human didn't feel worthy of such quick forgivness yet, he was enjoying having his happy Marcus back.

I love you, so much. I was planning something too babe, don't think I forgot. Both smiled, sharing a chaste kiss.

----------------------------------

Five minutes after that, a massive weight came down from their shoulders. No work for M apparently; general mainteinence on the school's building. No work for R either!. Supervisor's orders. How.... convinient, right?

Regardless, Leekev didn't lose the change to lay on his back, taking Greenfellow again in arms, this time on top of him, tenderly assaulting those perfect pink lips and a silky neck in need of love bites.

Is this ... too quick? I understand, if you don't want me ...... after what happened. Guilt touched his surface one more time, waiting for his lover's answer.

A hot shower, fairy and man tangled under the stream, dominant embracing passive from the back. The males couldn't stop their frustrated groans, trying to push more explanations out of their mouths, failing. Just affection and contact in the scene, ending with the auctioner carrying the forest prince bridal style. There wasn't need of towels. Totally damped, the landed on the matress, trapped in a mix of chuckles and lazy pecks.

Oh my love. This idiot promises to never doubt you again. Admit though, that you being so handsome... He was stop with a pillow and laughter.

Thanks for staying with me. Whispered his mind.

---------------------------------------------------

Already noon, Rorik was holding Marcus close, watching a movie. Carefully, he pressed a kiss to the other's cheek, barely speaking. Earlier in bed, you said "us" babe. I'm not gonna push it, but I'm curious. Does your surprise involve someone else? He closed it with a sincere smile.
Hearing the words of the human made the fairy cry harder. Head pulled closer to the comforting chest of his lover, Marcus couldn't hold back and flowed a river against the once dry shirt of the other. Forget his control, he needs this relief.

For few minutes they stayed just like that, even when the crying had stopped and M now looking into the sorry eyes of Ri. Unknown to him, his pitiful ones rivals his husband's. The dominant was just very worried after all. He knew that he was also at fault; if only he had said it sooner. But gosh there was the tall barrier of fear, and now there is this distrust. Nonetheless, Marcus is grateful that Rorik still loves him, and it was no doubt that he loves the auctioneer also. Maybe we could really be a happy family? He thought, optimistic once again. They just have to patch things up and surely they'll be fine, right?

It's okay, Ri. It hurt yes, but I know I'm also at fault too, so I'm also sorry, love. I know you're worried, and I'm being selfish with not telling why I'm sick. Truthfully I'm scared, scared that you won't love me anymore if you knew. I was planning to tell you, gaining the confidence and trust, but then last night happened and it shattered me, Rorik. I thought I have pushed you too far and made you hate me. I'm happy that you still trust me. I love you so much Rorik Leekev. With my surprise I'll reveal everything, I promise, so look forward for it. I'll also look forward for what you have planned, alright? And gentle kiss was marked to heal the frown of the human.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus was grateful to whatever god granted them this day-off, they needed this. As the paler was gently lowered down on the bed, the bigger mate topping and brushing his neck and lips, the fairy felt so sure that things will work out well.

He just smiled at the hesitant giant above him, and moved to caress the cheeks of his love. The smile on him was encouraging.

Go ahead, I've already forgiven you... my love. Before arms came to pull the the man on the awaiting neck of the submissive.

The Greenfellow-Leekev couple lay wet (and naked) on the then damped sheets, their bodies in each other's hold. Marcus laughed at the comment of his husband, also snorting in the process. I'm not that attractive you know, besides, I already have you. I'll just shoo away others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question came out of nowhere, and Greenfellow didn't know what to actually answer; keep on stalling, or tell the truth. He chose to answer in between.

Yes. I plan to introduce some people to you. I hope you don't mind? Marcus returned the genuine smile, leaning closer to his love.

Only to retreat back again and run to their bathroom, cupping a hand on his mouth as he kept on gagging on the way. The bathroom door was left open with how bad the need to puke was.

Once he was done, the fairy leaned back on the wall, hands rubbing the little swell that was starting to form. He closed his eyes, wishing the dizziness to go away.

Babies... please take it easy on daddy. I know you're upset but I'm patching things up with papa. His breathing became slow, the nausea was returning. I have to return to him soon or else he'll worry. He opened his eyes to come closer to the toilet again. But green orbs came wide as he caught glimpsed of the figure standing by the door.

Did he hear me?  was his nervous thought

...and the nausea came crushing down.

(I plan to have Rorik know sooner than the surprise so their anniversary day would be lovely without the tension and awkwardness. Is it alright with you? I'm open for a change of plan if not :D )
(I actually think it's a great idea. I was afraid of that. :P )

I would never hate you my sunshine. I know I was insecure, but not anymore. I'm totally looking foward for your surprise, that if you consider I still deserve it. He cherished the kiss like a precious gem.

--------------------------------------

The addition of people was certainly interesting, but Rorik didn't mind. Apparently, his lover's plan was pretty big and that could only bring excitment to the human. Excitment that lasted fractions of a second, before watching with worry how the fairy ran out of the living room. The unmistakable sound of an emptying stomach got him up of the couch instantly, trying to remain calmed.

However, standing behind the semi-closed door, Marc's monologue surely confused him. Babies? Daddy?

Don't matter how much he tries to connect the pieces, he can't. He slowly opens the door and with a raspy voice asks: Love, are you ok? Don't worry. I know you have your reasons but, would you like a pill or something? He couldn't get an answer when the next wave crashed down, so he firmly held his mate's head.

That's it. Leave it all out love. He said with an arm holding M's torso, the other cupping at his hair.

Flushing down everything, he sat Marcus on the kitchen's table, washing without disgust the small traces of waste left on his lips. The auctioneer prepared an herbal tea and hugged his husband tight from behind, remaining silent for a while.

--------------------------------------

A cozy nap passed, and the teacher woke up in the arms of his lover, who was playing with some curls of his hair. A kiss was planted in his forehead, hand in hand with a statement. Sweetie, may I ask what were you talking about in the bathroom? Part of the surprise? 'cause you sounded like a pregnant women little guy. He chuckled, not knowing what was coming, yet caressing his mate's face like there was nothing more in the world.
The herbal tea was gratefully received, and though it did quell the queasiness of his stomach, still the fairy felt unwell. Nervousness eating him, making him think of the possibilities that the human really heard what he said. He was only snapped out of his anxiety when he was brought into the embrace of his love. Maybe it isn't so bad if Rorik heard.

Marcus was feeling all renewed, still a little faint from the earlier incident but nonetheless energized, specially seeing the handsome man of his dreams turned reality.

The next words of the man confirmed his earlier suspicions. The smaller chuckled dryly, seems like destiny is playing with them again. Gently breaking free from the husband's hold, and though it hurt to see the rejected expression of his love, M sat, leaving a distance between them, head down and body slightly stiff. It may be the gods' will that he confess everything to the human now. He sighed once.

Ri, what if I told you that I am; pregnant I mean? How would you react? He pause to hear the response of his mate. After, he sighed again. I'm pregnant Rorik, and please don't think I'm joking. The silence went on, and inside he was starting to feel down. He wanted to cry again. A shaky 'How?' came from his mate, and he found that he needed to compose himself more for this.

Rorik, I'm really sorry for not telling you sooner but... I-I'm not entirely human as you thought I was. I'm a forest fairy, you know like Thinkerbell without all that shrinking and pixie dust. He know humor wouldn't do much but small hope got him hoping that the man would laugh, only Rorik did not.

I know you're aware that mystical creatures live among the humans, you have your satyr friend as proof to that; but I guess you didn't know that there were fairies as well, right? I'm one of them, our family is; and along with our race comes the ability to conceive even with males. When we make love, I always made sure that we were safe right? Now you know why. I didn't know that the 'birthday present' I gave you would lead to this. Marc had to let out a bitter smile, tears beginning to spill slowly.

If you do not believe me then see for yourself. He cupped his little swell, protecting them because of the little reveal spell he'll perform. A chant, and soon glowing wings of mixed green and silver color appeared behind the fairy. It lasted for a good 5 seconds before he had to break it due to a cramp creeping to his womb. He winced a little at that but still relieved that the babies had been good. Only if that would be enough to convince his human husband.

I'm sorry, I know I should have told you about these, about me being a fairy and about my ability to carry children. I was so afraid that you'll reject and hate me if you knew, so I tried very hard to keep it all secret. I-I just love you so much... that I can't risk you hating me if you knew I am different. I'm so sorry! Don't hate us please. Brown head bowed lower, dreading the answer that will come.
The question about pregnancy awoke something in him. A feeling that something was wrong, not to mention the defeated look of his precious husband. The tone was serious and the fact Marcus wasn't the prankster type of guy he fell in love with made it all "worse", but also easier to understand. Still, this sudden drop filled him with anxiety. Just the shaky mentioned how? could leave his mouth. However, in no moment did he leave his lover's side, intermittent hold of hands taking place.

He didn't laugh with the Disney reference, but don't take the human wrong. Mythological creatures were a small number in this part of the world. Along his life, Rorik just met a few, never hearing about fairies. Then came the short biology lesson, and all clicked in. It had... sense. Yes, very important information deployed in matter of seconds but, properly analayzed, not so shocking. His angel hiding this for so long? That was shocking, and the dominant felt like he had to know sooner.

The wings and the colors were the most astonishing marvel he had ever seen, and only added more perfection to his mate. The belly; he waited for Marc to finish, slowly getting closer and closer. Leekev took a deep breath after the declaration, placing a hand on the damped cheeks of the forest creature.

Listen to me Marcus Greenfellow. Before I show you all the reasons for me being just happy with all this, let me say, that I love you. I did, I do and I will. Yes, all this would have been better if you had told me when we touched hands for the first time. He paused, now taking a teary face in both hands, liquid forming in his eyes too. Look at you! You were beautiful before but now? I-I'm ... babe I don't have words. God, forgive me for being a fool. The babies! You are preagnant and that's .... awesome!!.

His mate stopped his sobs, stare full of wonder. It is? He says shyly.

Of course my sweet fairy!. He took a moment to realize the pharse reaching Marc's ears. Wow, just saying that felt good. It's like, a miracle for me. Does this mean, we won't have to adopt? He asks, voice like a 5-year old, arms hugging Marcus tight, voice painted with hope.

N-no. We already have our l-little ones. Answers the carrier, leaning into the warm of his husband, who almost jumps with the news, rolling in bed with the fairy trapped in a love embrace.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my angel. Marc, I would never hate you. There's still a lot you have to teach me but, I'm here, I love you. I can't believe I'll be a father!. God I was thinking of that, I- . His non-stopping mouth is covered by a set of wet, cheerful lips. The kiss is chaste yet messy, with tears and other fluids on the way. They don't care though. Taking a break for cleaning up and breathe, the couple gets comfortable on the mattress.

Rorik only has ears for what Marc is saying right now.

-------------------------------

Their breathing is even. Marcus is dozing off while Rorik's heartbeat sounds against his ear, conveniently resting on the other's chest. The dominant gently traces a line with his hand, going down from M's neck, through his side, until reaching his hips and staying there.

I can't imagine how hard it was to keep the secret love. No more hiding ok? Now I can pamper you and the babies. It's still... weird to feel you pregnant, but I love it. Just tell me if I can get anything for you. He says with a raspy voice, scenting Marc's hair.

*chuckle* oh your mom will get a huge hug too. You two really kept it down *kiss*. Can you teach me more about fairies? I want to learn how to take care of my handsome mate while our babies are growing.

He couldn't allow more pride on his chest, otherwise it could explode.

The sad fairy couldn't believe what he was hearing. Surely knowing that your husband and lover of years was secretly a fairy all this time would give anyone a shock, and tough there was the shock, Rorik seemed to be taking the news rather well. Brown head shot up to meet the loving, teary gaze of his love, rivaling the wide eyes worn before by the giant. It is? he managed to squeak out, unbelieving of the happy mood.

The heart darkened by sadness was again brought to life, finally feeling accepted by Rorik for who he really is. Never did being called a fairy made him so proud, and he chuckled too, making poor attempts of wiping away his tears. The submissive laughed further hearing the childish side of his husband, that he so loved, coming into play.

No. We already have our l-little ones.  Marcus smiled in content leaning to the human's hug. This was it, it really was 'ours' now, no longer must he fear that he would raise the babies alone. The sudden roll surprised him, and unmanly of him, he yelped, feeling like he was to be sick again. Good thing he was near to his mate's scent.

Rorik rambled on how much he loves him and how he was happy he'll be a father soon, and yes the enthusiasm of the man was heartwarming, M still worried that the speech would not end, that or euphoria will get the better of him (which he didn't wanted. He would not have the human die on him now) One kiss was all it took to silence the rambling. It was sloppy with how active his lover was but still it counted. Now it was the fairy's turn to speak.

You don't know how relieved I am that you are so accepting of this, Ri. Ever since my second gender was revealed to me, it had always been my dream to carry little fairies for my mate. But of course that dream became getting farther and farther to reach when you came and I realized that I was falling in love with you. You really had me in debate then, hon. In the end, I valued you more than being a carrier. Into our late teen years, our friendship was getting stronger, and it was only then that I was informed that I could still carry even with a human. It made me happy, but then you're cheerful face made me think that what if you would freak out. When you asked me to be your lover, I was overjoyed and was resolved to hide my fairy self from you. I can't risk losing you now that you were mine. And years later, here we are, all happy and about to have our children. He giggled realizing that he too rambled on. What I'm trying to say is that I'm one lucky fairy to fall in love with you, despite all odds. Thank you for loving me, us, and making my dream come true. The sloppy kiss from before was compensated with this time's long and sweet one.

------------------------------------------------------------

The drama and all surely tired the pregnant fairy out, and while his giant was still going on about how happy he was, he was very ready to take a nap.

You didn't make it easy for us, dear. Your observant attitude was really quite the enemy for us; but eventually we got used to it and know how to came around. I'm really happy that you are accepting the news well, but this must be kept secret okay?  The sleepy head tried to wake himself as much as he could for the explanation that will come.

Hmmm... Let's see. Fairy pregnancies vary from kind-to-kind. As a forest one, I'll be carrying born alive offspring and the gestation period would be the same as a human's. It's almost the same really. Good thing too, Erin is a water fairy and it was quite startling to see him balloon out and pop his egg within 3 months. Marcus laughed at the memory.

What should I tell you? Umm..expecting fairies need to be familiar with their mate's scent always. The babies and carrier feel more at ease sensing the father's presence with them. It is dangerous to be without the mate's scent for so long. We can't also be in too much depression. Fairies rely on the heart's happiness as source of their magic. The babies would be taking up my magic reserve to be healthy so I can't use much, let alone have it destroyed. By the time when our  children will be born, I must go to our sacred birthing grounds. I'm sure you can come also but it is highly secured. he suddenly remembered something important.

Beware though of the mood swings, we tend to have bursts of magic and it could be dangerous for you. I think that's it, but my mom insists... that I i-invite you...over when I told you. S-she could tell more about this... (yawn) . Pulling closer to Rorik, he settled for a comfortable position ready to sleep.

Let's sleep, hon.
"Ever since my second gender was revealed to me, it had always been my dream to carry little fairies for my mate." That phrase filled his chest with pride, battling with the guilt surrounding his thoughts for not seeing all this before. His husband sacrificed a normal fairy life, just to be with him. However, self-loathing is not going to be helpful, and the tender kiss coming after the words of his angel confirms it.

---------------------------------------------

Of course. I'll keep this secret babe. Was his answer for the first statement. He noticed the closing eyes as his mate's explanation went on. Rorik placed a soothing hand on the back of Marc's head, resting it against his chest while playing with silky hair. The concentrated information was indeed a bit frightening. When you think about it, mood changes that affect heartrate and health in general are no joke material. Add to that that is not only Marcus the one to look for. His babies; their little angels already absorbed a great stress these days. Now the dominant wants to win their trust again, making sure no harm comes to his family.

Despite all this facts, he ramained calm, accepting the sleepy invitation.

Yes angel. Sweet dreams. With that they welcomed slumber, totally tangled in bed, the seeder trying to ignore the sight of Erin "popping his egg". Whatever that means.

--------------------------------------------

Is almost late afternoon and as Rorik wakes, he can't ignore what his body is doing. His hand is placed firmly on Marc's belly, drawing small circles on the skin. While the carrier still humms happily in his dreams, the husband leans over, kissing the already showing abdomen.

I love you my boys. Papa is sorry. I'm so sorry. He fights against the moist on his eyes. You are gonna be perfect. No doubt of that. He whispers. The teacher chuckles and R knows he must have tickled him with his stubble. Without going back, he chooses the hard way. A twisting tongue and playful teeth dance on the other's neck, warm hand still where life is growing.

Wake up lazy dad. You had to hide your fairy identity. Now I want to catch up. Teach me. He recieves a pleased, sleppy "no yet" as answer.

Marcus slept well, dreaming of the happy family he'll have with his beloved, all made more reachable. As the neck was painted with saliva and bites form his mate, M would moan, eventually waking the fairy a bit.

not yet was the answer to the dominant's request. The hand on his belly would surely feel the growl that came, signaling hunger for the smaller mate. But the brunette slept on, until evening and the time for dinner came. Slowly Marcus stirred awake, still in his husband's hold, giving his own sleepy request.

Lunch? Marcus was clearly oblivious to the fact that it's already dark outside.

----------

So husband and 'wife' ate together, seated side by side, in the comforts of their humble dining area. Marc chuckled at how Ri would fuss over him. Seems the discovery leveled up his husband's protective mode.

Fairies, are creatures often mistaken for what they really are. They are not small, nor necessarily have wings; pointed ears are for the elves, it is not one of our features. And we do not do pixie dust. Marcus had chuckled to that. We have wings, all of us, but it is more of a tool for us than a body part. We could make them appear if we wanted to fly. If not, we remain just as we are, just as how you would see me, like a human. The explaining started slowly, after the teacher had already eaten half of his meal. He would notice that Rorik would look at him with eyes shining with interest.

Because of a great plague that wiped most of the population, mostly females, long ago, Mother Celestia, the queen that watches over us, blessed our race's males the ability to bear children. They were known as carriers. I am one of them. Our kind has a second gender. Despite being male or female, there is also the possibility of being a dominant, submissive. A submissive, whatever sexuality they have, is able to be a carrier. So we're not exactly normal in that case. A soft chuckle came from Marcus. And he continued.

We are classified according to the element we were born from. Forest or Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. We were blessed with powers that corresponds to our element. As a forest kind. I can manipulate plants, or tame the wildest of beasts. I could show you if it weren't for the danger it would bring me now. A sheepish smile was on him as he rubbed the small well.

We basically become one with our nature. I'm drawn to the the forest very much and that would explain why you would often find me hiding in there. You cannot just separate us. It is like our other, other half. That's why our family lived at forest area, and why insisted that we live with at least many plants around us.

Fairies are amazing creatures! I'm sorry I can't show you much. An idea came into mind. When we visit back my parents, I'll tell them to act all natural around you, and I'm sure you'll be amazed! Marcus hoped that he managed to satisfy his lover's curiosity. There was so much into fairies but he ain't sure if he could just describe them. His human lover would have to see the wonders for himself.
He just melted their lips on a sweet symphony at the lazy request. With extreme care, the dominant took the fairy in arms and walked down the stairs with extreme patiente, getting drunk on Marc's now-evident, carrier scent. No matter how much he tried to keep his face away, his nose ended on the other's neck five times before they could even reach the kitchen table.

Love ya. You... be special. The seeder stopped, looking at his mate's eyes and exchanging tired looks. Obviously, the lack of a decent vocabulary was a new addition to this crazy mix. By "decent" we are referring to not speaking like a five-year old of course.

The seconds go by with our couple starting giggling like fools in love, taking seat side by side. Sorry, I guess... pheromones, right? He receives a nod for the implicit question.

----------------------------------------

A magical queen different to the deity of his own religion? The abbility of controling elements and nature? their children in danger during pregnancy? It all was a big block to swallow, but Rorik wasn't scared. No sir, instead, he showed worry.

Is that plague totally erradicated love? I don't want you or your people going through that again. He asked, holding M's hand firmly, rubbing his thumb softly over it.

Don't worry, you don't have to show me your real form for me to beleive you. Im sure either way you are as beautiful as the place we met. He stole a kiss. When hearing the family visit proposal, Leekev almost jumped in his chair, being all these process a sign of trust from his lover.

That's a great idea. Thanks my angel. He placed hands on the slight swell of that smooth belly. You feel so, pure. Can I have a bath with my perfect, pregnant, forest fairy? We can use the bathtub.

He raised an eyebrow playfuly, but obviously referring to a relaxing, long cuddle session on the fresh water.

----------------------------

The car rolls down the forest road. Our teacher looks out the window. The calmed curve of his smile not matching the nervous gestures of his hand. The auctioneer notices this, extending his free hand along a fond stare.

You know, I'm the one who should be worried here. After all, this is a huge step between your folks and me, right? He says with a chuckle, caressing M's neck.

Marcus could feel the concern and support of his husband with all of this, and let's say he's very thankful to the gods that he said the truth to Rorik. Was there even something to fear for at the beginning? None. He should have trusted his lover more. What a fool he has been.

It won't happen again, the queen had us all safe. Somehow I'm actually happy that it happened. Because of it, we have our miracles here. A fond look to the stomach had been given, and a grateful hug to the his dominant. All seems surreal still, the acceptance of his love to his true self and to the new additions growing in him; and he's happy with every moment passing. Thank you.

-----

The fairy smiled at the stolen kiss, and to the hands that felt the little swell.A bath? It had been long since they last shared one, and M is all up for it; if all the excitement in his eyes didn't say enough. Of course! Let's go! And the giant was almost dragged up by the smaller, not wanting to pass up the opportunity.

-----

He leaned in to the touch, not at all aware of of how nervous he was becoming. Is it too obvious? (chuckle) You know you shouldn't be nervous as well, hon. I'm sure they won't do anything to you, no matter how much of a shock this will be for them. The hand was taken into smaller ones, Marc holding onto it, for comfort.

It's just... my pa. I don't know how he'll react, knowing his only son got pregnant. Even as a carrier, he still taught me manly stuffs. He may be disappointed with me partnering up with a pregnancy image. It makes me worried.

-----

The car parked and the couple was on the way to the door; the fairy didn't let go of the larger hand, his heart beating so fast. Rorik had been convincing him to calm down, but there is just this feeling that something would go wrong today.

The house looked the same as it had been described before, but as they were let in by a bubbly Rachel, inside, it seems like they've entered the wrong place. Marcus wasn't fazed though, instead he even felt more at ease being 'home'.

I see they made it fairy-worthy. Do you like it?  The once normal interior was graced with leaves, stems and branches all over. Instead of cement ceiling and walls, they have rounded tree barks to surround them with, vines climbing along and fruits lazily hanging at the top. Flowers littered the wooden walls, appearing as natural blooms of a new spring. The house was all wood and plants, and it was like a house of forest flora paradise.

Us forest fairies live in trees. The house's door just teleported us to our 'home'. All you saw back then was an illusion, sorry. Hand in hand they went deeper into exploring the natural habitat of the Greenfellow's, until they were made to sit first on a thickly moss-covered bark, that was their couch. Chirping birds can be heard from above.

Wait here, I'll get your father. She was about to leave when she remembered something. Before I forget, I invited your sisters over. and with a poof she disappeared.

What? Now he was nervous. As the youngest of the three children, Marcus had a lot of experiences when it came to the active and teasing personality of his twin older sisters. They were just too fond of him, too much for his liking. Just then the door opened again...

We're here, baby brother. Oh how the slur on those voice surely gave him goosebumps. The male submissive had moved closer to his husband's protection on instinct.

Save me, Ri.

(Sorry for the delay Shy )

The giant sat on the bathtub first, water warm and filled with special salts they haven't used in months. His carrier sits in front, comfortably backing up until his back dances with a hairy, dominant torso. Strongs arms cover the teacher's tummy, drawing circles with the soft touch of his husband's knuckles. Even a pleased groan escapes Rorik's throat and travels down Marc's spine, making him tremble and strangely, calming the babies.

They're going to be perfect. Murmurs Leekev, hot breath circling the other's neck. Can't beleive we're gonna have babies. Our babies my sunshine, but.... He places a long kiss on M's forehead. How painful will it be for you?
[i]
[/i]
At least the answer disolves his remaining stress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astonished, he almost fell back when the regular door led them to a green paradise. At this point, you wouldn't distinguish which of the two was holding the other's hands to feel safe, seeder delighted in some much beauty, carrier buried in deep thoughts about his precious past and unknow future. Rorik trailed his hands over the harsh branches, stretching his arms and bringing Marcus closer when they took seat. Well Rachel, there's no doubt, you know how to keep secrets too. Human and fairy mother shared some laughter, sinking the pregnant male into a darker shade of red before she vanished.

Awesome. You fairies are .... He looked at his husband with pure affection on his stare. Cool. Yes, that's the word. The couple chuckled. Still, the sisters menace was in the air.

"Save me, Ri." was heard.

Save you from what angel? They're just your sisters. Said Rorik, nuzzling his lover's neck and holding him close. Good morning ladies. Is a pleasure to properly meet you this time.[i][/i] He greeted, referring to the short interaction he had with the women during his wedding with the handsome Greenfellow. Thanks a lot for accepting me here.

The trio giggled and covered the giant in little pecks, extending their bright wings and showering the air in a relaxing fragance. Don't get confused though. There wasn't moment where the dominant didn't have his eyes and arms on his lovely mate, giving small rubs to the swollen belly once in a while. Surely, once in a while being when the siblings were too distracted fighting between each other, not taking glances towards the couple.

Welcome to the "real" family. Said one of the girls after their nonsense dispute, exagerating her gestures and followed by the other two constantly interrupting each other when talking, until...

Hello there son. Said a quite masculine voice.

Oh shit. Thought the human.

(No worries  :D )

The way his husband had questioned it, you could really notice how the question was laced with worry. Pale hands came to rest on strong arms, rubbing a little, up and down. Marc just smiled. It wouldn't be painless, but they say that the body would be having 3x less the pain of a normal human's during the birth. Labor would be painful but after that it would be bliss. I don't really get it myself but there's something about mates and calming aura. You'll be with me, right, so we have nothing to worry about.

-------------

Noticing the amazement with how Rorik's face expressed itself got him relaxing a bit. He was thankful that still the human holds fascination and not fear or disgust. But then the twins came and even hiding behind his giant was no trick against the bombards of cheek pinching and kisses and hugs he got from the two, that surely made him squirm for dear life. And of course they have to fly, and they just wanted to drag him along with them. Refusing them had been the task, not really up to any flying right now and for that he was pregnant and incapable of flight; but he couldn't say yet to the girls and that's why it had been so challenging. Good thing Ri got his back.

What a gentleman, its certainly nice to meet you again, Rorik. Surely little brother would do just that, the proper introductions I mean. The other on then spoke. Leaf, introduce us?

Finally having the opportunity, Marcus properly introduced the two winged fairies with them. The signature Greenfellow brunette and green orbs apply to them, and the two women really looked alike except for their moles near the eyes. Lea has one on the right while Bea has hers on the left.

Rorik I would like to introduce you my sisters. This one on my right is Lea, and this one on the left is Bea. Watch out for their moles. It gives you a hint in guessing who's who. 

L and B went all out chatting to one another again, but he didn't mind it. He could just find peace even with the bickering with how good the belly rubs had been, add to that was that he was drawn closer to the calming scent of his mate.

Both female fairies eventually tire out from their activeness and the group was just engaging in normal conversation, that was until  the voice was heard.
As of instinct, Marcus almost jumped up to a straight stand, only missing of him was the salute and he'll look like a loyal cadet. F-father! Surely the babies didn't like the sudden movement, and he felt dizzy out of nowhere. He knew he had staggered a bit but his father was quick to embrace him and catch him without noticing the actual need to.

John, Marcus' father, put back on his poker face when he caught glimpse of the human, merely offering a handshake, a short 'welcome' before he was off again to retreat to the dining area.

Sure they got the approval, but Marcus wasn't really certain they got his father's support. It's okay love, must have something on his mind. He tried to comfort the giant.

---------------

The family now all sat on the enlarged dining table huge enough for a feast. The food on them was up to par with the table they've been set on. Rachel really outdid herself on this one as various food fit for royalty filled the table. Despite all, M was having no appetite. He actually feels nauseated with all the combining food smells. The fairy didn't want to appear suspicious to his father and worry the others so he just bore with it. The young male would often find himself turning to his side, sniffing off Rorik's scent to help ease the nausea off.

You've said you plan on building a shed on your backyard, how's it going? Make sure all those wood craftsmanship I thought you hadn't  gotten rusty. When it's done tell me, I want to check if you did well. No son of mine does a lousy job. Marcus remained silent.

Rorik, hope you've been taking good care of my boy here. Don't let him depend so much on you. Let him be the man he still is even though he became your submissive. He's not supposed to be a whimpy girl so you should make sure he doesn't become one.

John, dear, cut the boys some slack.

By this time, Marc's head hung low, breathing deeply with a hand on his mouth, tears threatening to fall. He blames it on the hormones, but right now, he feels that his father had been so mean, so strict. Why can't he just let him be.  It was making the nausea worse.

As Rorik answers John, a chair being quickly pulled back was heard, only to see its male occupant gagging and rushing to bathroom.

As expected, the human chased after him, and as he finished he leaned to the awaiting embrace of his lover, sobbing silently. Why is he like this to me. I don't like it, Ri.
The single handshake certainly was unpleasant, but nevertheless Rorik mantained his composture, greeting the older man politely. Thanks for having me here tonight sir. Was all he could say before the dominant fairy retreated. In his mind, Leekev's confussion was building up again with a mix of ideas. Sure, his lovely mate already told him how the sparky, girly appareance of fairys is a myth. He had prooved that to himself with all the years of Marc's love for sports, manly gestures and his big...... something. However, the father's figure was out of his expectations. A tall, bulky man with strong wings, waering dark clothes and displaying a serious face decorated by a stubble. Exactly the Hollywood picture of an overprotective dad.

Still, the sweet voice of his husband was enough to bring him back. Yeah love. Maybe he had a hard day. He embraced his lover and comforted the kids with a soft belly rub.

---------------------------------------

"Incredible" was an insult for such a big feast. The dominant began the dinner happily until noticing the disgusted face on Marcus. Under the table, he gently squeezed his hand and sent him a soft smile. Despite Rachel's curious eyes, auctioneer managed to change M's heavy dishes for a simple salad and white meat. He even took the risk to slightly caress the tummy containing their beloved children, enjoying the smooth breathing of his love.

The shed commentary sounded a bit rude for Rorik's taste, but again, he's still learning about this new world. Maybe this father-son relationship is normal between fairies. Is not like humans are a better example of "fatherly affection" anyway.

"He's not supposed to be a whimpy girl so you should make sure he doesn't become one."

Those words hit hard, making the seeder to contain a growl on his throat. With all respect Mr. Greenfellow, it was Marcus' determination what made me fall in love with him. Actually I'm convienced he's a better man than me. He said in a light tone to disguise his anger. He has worked a lot on the shed sir, but recently he felt sick. Despite that I'll never take him by a light flower. R sipped his wine, releived when Rached steped in.

(Sorry, know I didn't advance a lot but I would love if you take the lead in this scene. Is Marc's family after all ;) )
(I'm back and still alive, hahahaha :P !!!! thank you for being patient with me :D )

His vision was a bit hazy after he became sick, plus to that were the tears unsuccessfully held back. A warmth came to his back before he found himself in the embrace of his mom. Marcus cried in his mother's arms, the elder shushing the young fae in tender coos.

Everything will be alright, leaf. You're father will love you no matter what; the same would go for Rorik. He's just... stressed right now.

But what if he knew about my pregnancy? Would he force me to man up even more, even at the cost of them? Rachel silently cursed her husband for this selfish attitude of his.

He won't. I'll make sure of it, if it would assure you more. Now stop crying, baby. It won't be good for your babies.
-----------------------
Back with John and Rorik, John was at first pleased with how M was testified by his mate, however the bulky form of the father tensed as he heard how the human said that his son was ill. Ever so slightly, the cold aura diminished to faint concern for his youngest.

What has become the sickness of Marcus? And how did it happen that he become ill? his tone was with worry, but it he made it seemed so that it still held its intimidation. Then the fairy narrowed his eyes to the brave auctioneer, staring him down like a predator to its prey.

Is it your doing, human?! If you didn't handle him like a flower than in what way did you deal with my son?

(John has an 'anti-homo' but 'protective-dad' attitude towards Marcus so he'll mostly find himself at conflict on how to accept his son's current predicament, especially now that M is mated and pregnant.)
(I'm so happy you're back Shiro! How did everything go? :D )

The human cursed under his breath at first when he noticed his lover leaving, unable to hold the sharp words of his father. He wanted to be there for him, but Rachel took the lead on that, leaving Rorik with a blended feeling of worry and guilt. (Not to mention anger towards the stubborn patriarch). Not wanting to cross a line though, he stayed at the table, holding a silent grudge against John while Marc's sisters tried to divert their attention with praises over the feast served.

I don't know why this surprises me. He acted like this on our wedding anyway. Thought Leekev, almost in his external voice. Slowly he sipped some water, straightened his shirt and stood up. I understand Mrs. Greenfellow don't want any disturbance to come to Marcus right now, but I think he needs my assistance, sir. The last word sounded challenging. However, it didn't have time to build up because the carrier was back with his lovely mother. Rorik suppressed a sudden instinct of protection, avoiding to jump over his husband and pepper him with kisses. Instead, he offered his hand and held the male fairy until reaching the table, receiving a wink from Rachel.

Facing John's spontaneous uproar, R stood his ground, calming his mate with gentle circles massaged over belly. With all respect Mr. Greenfellow, I'll ask you to listen carefully to what I have to say. He drank his whole glass of water with a kind of menacing look, trying to stay cool. After John crossed his arms, he began.

I know the things you always expect Marcus to be. A great son, strong and brave, filling your chest with fatherly pride. Honestly, I understand it and even cherish that connection. Even I have been witness of your son's manly attitudes. However, such attributes never made me think of him as just a partner to joke with. Instead, there's no day I don't see him like my husband, worth only of my affections. He paused, smirking at the raised eyebrows, holding again M's hand who smiles heavenly at him, still nervous.

The reason why he's sick, although incredible important, isn't serious or life threatening (That's what he expects at least), but I don't want to be the one telling you. Is Marc's right to express what he is going through. I don't expect him to do so under this tense environment, unless he tells me otherwise. He bent over and placed a chaste kiss on his lover's hand, never leaving his beautiful eyes.

What will be John's answer?

(Hope you liked it)
Being returned to his mate, Marcus delved further to the warmth and scent he longed for. He remained silent in fear of what his father had to say more. He had endured this for years, but why is this time any different. Ah, yes. It's because Rorik and their babes are somehow involved.

John saw the look thrown at him by his son-in-law, and he didn't like it one bit. What's with the attitude, young man. I'm not liking that look in your eyes, nor the tone your using. And so you're sure that my son is manly enough, but why can't I see it. If not life-threatening, then how would this impede him from becoming who he must be? Despite all praises given by the partner, the larger fairy wasn't convinced; still unsatisfied. His concern flew the moment he heard that the illness wasn't serious.
-------------
Marcus would give R smiles and endearing gazes. His husband was really brave. He already was doing enough with the continuous comforting gesture to their babies, yet he was doing even more by defending him from his folk. A hand he would brush to a thigh of his beloved as a sign of his support. Nothing or no one can make him stop loving this man.

That's why when the elder Mr.Greenfellow ought to provoke the mate once more, the fairy got enough and made his own stand. A loud bang sounded throughout the tense dining hall. M straightened his form and tried to stare down his father.

If you didn't become rude with the way you were insinuating things then maybe he could have been more polite. He was just trying to defend me! Head fairy seemed surprised, but it was evident that anger was building.

Well, if only you could have been the fairy I've been expecting you to be then there wouldn't be any need for this! You shouldn't even need protecting from a man! You've really become soft since you began seeing this human! Now, this has ticked the bomb. Marcus became more infuriated with the revealed fact that his father hadn't really accepted him for who he is.

When would you accept the truth that I am a submissive fae! Destined to love and be loved by another male! He paused to in take some air, then later continued in a softer voice, I'm pregnant and Rorik's the father. Will that give you more reason to hate us more?! Another loud bang was heard, again caused by M but for a different reason. All could see how the leaf was nearing unconsciousness.

Rachel raced to his sons. Mar, you should really rest; you too son. that was directed at Rorik. She too was pissed with how his husband is behaving. I'll talk to him.
--------------------------
In their rooms, the submissive was sullen. I'm sorry that you have to see us like that. Now you know why me and my father don't go along so well. I'm sorry, love.

(too angsty? :-/ this will be the last of the angst, though Blush )
(Don't worry about angst. I actually thing it suits this story very well. You could say is a more realistic and challenging version of our other roleplay. Of course, this one was of your invention and for that I congratulate you. :D )

Furious passion woke on Rorik's chest as soon as his lover defended their bond, imposing fierce green orbs over the table. The human couldn't avoid to smile, even if that earned more rage from the patriarch. However, a flash of their babies under stress made him stand up quickly, gently touching M's abdomen, soothing him with small circles. It wasn't a stopping point for the fairy's declaration though, who continued to scold his father in a mix of sadness and fury.

A strange feeling crawled under the seeder’s skin, until the awaited happened. Marcus fainted and in the blink of an eye his mate was there, holding him and trying not to freak out all at once. Much to ask to the humble giant, who aside from work, was terrible at multitasking. Still, noting impedes him from taking proper care of the submissive fae.

Marc, c’mon lil’ bastard, open your eyes. Open your eyes love. Leekev released a breath he didn’t know was holding when his husband came to reality in a sea of dizziness. The dominant didn’t waste time on planting a sweet kiss on his forehead, thanking Rachel for her promise and assistance.

It wasn’t like John had a heart made of pure ice. The male left his seat quickly with stress puring out of him, preparing to check out his son. Yet, he stopped, dealing with internal conflicts as M’s orbs looked hurt, not physically.

---------------------------------------------

Don’t apologize my angel. I should have seen this coming. Just tell me, how do you feel? Any pain in your belly? Asked Rorik, embracing Marcus from behind in what used to be his childhood bed. Lazy kisses danced in the fairy’s neck, warm hands protecting his tummy from any harm. (Yeah, doesn’t matter they are in the most peaceful room in the world, the alpha will still do it)
Your old man has learned things the “old school” way I guess. I’m willing to give him some time to assimilate our situation. Stated R. Only if you are willing too. They locked glances, almost lacing lips when the mother knocked on the door.

(Sorry. I want you to take the lead while we are at Marc’s family house. That’s why I don’t progress a lot in my replies. By the way, I know it’s obvious but the word “bastard” is just a silly nickname) Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone) SeanWoods221 57 8,179 08-31-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Ditto Dilemma (with Lovebite) Hyenadog 44 5,332 04-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  fairy mpreg (first come first serve, possible nsfw) dolria1 16 5,780 02-13-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
  Fairy Tale (closed with tristeza) dolria1 14 5,150 10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1