The space dragons (dragonknight)
"Oh so that's what made the ship go crazy." London said. "Should I just wait here?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Go see the captain. He'll help with your situation." The doctor stated as Kage was brought into the cargo bay. His massive body filled the entire cargo bay.
"Oh dear." London muttered.

But he made the long journey to the cargo bay. By time he got there, he was panting.

Kage's body laid lifeless as some of the workers climbed on top of him, thinking they were funny doing so.
"Captain..? Are you in here Captain?" London called as he searched for the person he needed.

A few people stared at the round mass that was attached to them.

"London? What happened to you?" The captain asked.
"I...I have no idea." London replied. "I started growing after eating half a sandwhich I made and then the ship went all crazy, the growing got worse and something is in there thrashing about and....now I'm this big!!"

A sigh left him as he took a few more breathes.

"I can't work like this, I can't fit under anything and really...I don't even know what's in me! The doctor said something is alive in me though..." London added nervously.

"That is quite a lot to process" the Captain said. One of the workers was by Kage's eye, wanting his buddy to take a picture. Suddenly, Kage opened his eyes. He started to move around, having limited space for his massive body.
"I know...it's happening to me and I still don't want to fully believe it.." London replied.

COurse when the creature started to move, everyone was startled. London noticed and pointed rather quickly to behind the Captain, to show them that the being was moving and not dead.

Kage roared as he tried to move inside the confined space. "Release me!!" He yelled as he looked at both the Captain and London with eyes that were filled with galaxies.
London cringed and hide behind the Captain. HOnestly he didn't know what to do. The Captain was the only one with authority on the ship to do as the being wanted.

"Release you?! You attacked us!!" The captain yelled. "Attacked you?! You attacked me!! I only came to this ship for him!!" Kage yelled as he pointed to London.
"M..m....e?" London squeaked, pointing at himself weakly.

He paled due to the uncertainty of this situation and honestly, he was terrified. The round mass attached to his stomach gave a growl, signaling that he was hungry and the eggs needed more nourishment. Course, he went red in the face at that rather loud sound. Despite his human body, the eggs still need the same amount of food a female would devour during pregnancy. If he tried that, he'd be massive but he didn't know about that yet.

"Why London?" The captain asked. "It is none of you're concern. Just know that he is very important to me!!" Kage said. "London? Do you know this creature?" The captain asked.
"No, I don't. HOnestly, I don't. London answered. "This is the first time I've seen this being."

"We have met before. You call it the subconscious or dreams." Kage revealed as he inched closer.
"I've never seen you in a dream pal." London said as he pointed at em. "You have a rather...recognizable look and I would've said something if I did. Which I don't recognize you."

Another growl left his stomach and his face went redder. Oh boy...everyone probably heard that.

"Really? A dragon appears in your dreams and now a dragon appears in front of you. Does that not seem coincidental?" Kage asked. "Look into my eyes? See the truth I speak." He said as he looked down on London, his eyes looking like they contained millions of stars like a galaxy.
"First off, you look nothing like the dragon in my dream. The dragon was a Chinese styled dragon, and that's not what you are." London said as he stood there, though their words hit him. "Wait...how'd you...NO! I am not getting brainwashed by doing that."

London turned around, not looking at the large being's eyes.

"I speak only truth. I wouldn't brainwash you. On my honour, please just look." Kage asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,239 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,529 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,492 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,731 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,430 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,514 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,684 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM