The space dragons (dragonknight)
"No!" London replied. "I am having a weird enough day as it is, for some reason I feel like I haven't eaten a thing and I did! I am not in the mood to be tricked and played with!"

Moodswings kicking in it seemed.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I do not lie!! Let me show you the truth!" Kage said as he reached out and stopped London from leaving.
"And why should I believe you?! Did you do this to me?!" London questioned.

He didn't even try to leave and yet this thing got in the way?! Well this was grating.

"I can explain everything. Just look into my eyes and I can explain." Kage begged.
"And you're avoiding my question." London replied, growing more annoyed.

Kage hesitated for a moment. "Because you're my only hope." He said mysteriously.
A displeased glare left london before he turned round.

"Fine. Get it over with." London replied.

As London looked into Kage's eyes, he started to see strange things. He saw various dragons like Kage himself, in all shapes and forms. But suddenly, a darkness was felt by London. He saw images of shadows attacking Kage's race, killing them as this enemy left only destruction. London returned to his surroundings, feeling the experience like he was there. All that he felt from that experience, was a hot, burning darkness and a small sliver of hope well up inside.
He still did didn't understand. Sure he understood what he saw, the destruction of a race. But what hope was there? What did he have to do with this?

"What do you need me for?" London asked.

"You can carry a new generation of my kind. You are the last hope my kind have." Kage stated.
"But... You're huge!! And I'm small, how am I..." London questioned. "So... This is why my stomach's.. So big..?"

"Yes. I can explain any questions. But we must be alone." Kage stated.
"This is the only place on the ship that's big enough to hold you." London said. "Unless you can...shrink or something to get smaller."

Kage stayed silent before a bright light filled the room. When the light dissapeared, all that stood was a man with armour like Kage's dragon form, with wings of light on his back. He had bright blue eyes, pale skin, a tall muscular body and jet black hair. Kage appeared incredibly handsome to London. "Will this suffice?" He asked.
"Um....uh...y..yeah. The...that's fine!!!" London stammered as he tried to stop blushing. "C...come on."

It took a long while but he managed to get back to his quarters. Panting heavily as he plopped down on the bed.

Kage entered London's quarters. "What do you wish to know?" He asked.
"Everything!" He answered. "How many is in me, how long will this last, how many do you want, and why me?"

"I don't know how many you have. You'll be pregnant for over a year. And only enough to help repopulate. I chose you because you have great potential to carry many eggs." Kage explained.
"A...a year?!!!! Repopulating a race means hundreds!!!! Maybe thousands!!!" London nearly screeched in fear. "What makes you think I can do this?!"

"You have a potential that not even I can fully explain. But do not worry, you will be able to deliver these eggs successfully." Kage said as he began to rub London's belly, the feeling making London feel calm and relaxed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,239 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,529 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,492 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,731 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,430 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,514 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,684 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM