The space dragons (dragonknight)
"That isn't a answer...." London replied.

The feeling was strangely nice but a louder growl left it. Showing his hunger hadn't gone away and had only gotten stronger. London cringed a bit from the feeling.

"They're won't be satisfied at all.....will they?" He asked.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Not entirely. Normally, the mate would feels off stars. But seeing as you're human, you'll have to consume more food." Kage stated as he continued to rub London's belly. "You've done well though. I can tell they are growing strong. If only the Galaxy Council could see you. Perhaps then I could accommodate you for any need." Kage said.
Eating stars? Oh boy...he didn't want to try that.

"Oh...." London groaned. "The what Council? Why should they see me like this?"

"The Galaxy Council are other dragons like me who used to govern us all. When the war ended, they sent me to find someone like you." Kage explained. "If they see you now, they will be convinced that helping you will help the last of my kind." He stated.
"And his would we get there?" London asked. "Though honestly...I just want to eat."

"I know of a way. But we would have to leave the ship." Kage stated.
"Considering you want me to repopulate a whole race, I won't be able to fit in here." London replied. "Can I eat first? Please..."

"Of course. Go eat and let me know when you're ready." Kage said politely as he helped London up.
"Thank you." London said as he was helped up.

It would be a hour later for him to eat and be done. Most of the time was spent waddling to and back. When he did get back, he was panting as a groan left his now quad sized belly, a small tear forming in the front at his belly button

"Re...ready.." He groaned.

Kage nodded as he took London into his arms, lifting him up bridal style as a light surrounded them. Before London knew it, he was in front of some form of temple, floating in deep space.
It was a good thing he grabbed a helmet for air. He wasn't like this guy, space would kill him. For now he tried to stay calm so he wouldn't waste any oxyegen.

"This place is sacred. You do not need the helmet." Kage stated as he put London down, before transforming back into his dragon form.
"We're in outer space, no oxygen." London replied.

At least he didn't have to feel the weight of his stomach at the moment. Zero gravity was nice for the moment.

"If we are in space, how are you not floating off?" Kage asked. "As long as you are near me, I'll provide you with oxygen. Trust me."
A sound left London as he fiddled with the helmet for a moment before taking it off after taking a deep breathe. For a few moments, he just held his breathe afraid of something going wrong. Though he exhaled and took in a breathe, taking notice that things were okay.

"Why didn't you say that when we left instead of just grabbing me and flying off?" London questioned.

"I had to make sure this place would be breathable, otherwise you're head would've exploded." Kage stated as he started to walk towards the temple.
The man would've spoke though they glared for a few moments.

"So I DID need the helmet." The man muttered annoyed as they followed after the larger being.

"Just because I'm larger in size, doesn't mean I can't hear you." Kage stated as he walked, his form towering above London. As they walked, London noticed strange mechanical creatures. One flew by London. The creature had a round body of light, surrounded by three hexagonal rings for a body with wings made of artificial light keeping it afloat.
London still glared at the creature that was the cause of all Hus current problems. He still followed though the smaller being that appeared made the man pause for a moment but he soon did his best to hurry along.

The machine floated behind London, while Kage was plagued by a couple of his own. "Damn machines." He stated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,729 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,428 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,512 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,679 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM