The space dragons (dragonknight)
"What are they?" London asked, trying to ignore the thing following himself.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Master Cipher's machines. He built them to protect the temple." Kage explained. "There are five masters who used to govern the space dragons. Masters Prime, Cipher, Neos, Tachyon, and Dark Matter. All very powerful beings. So show some respect for them." He stated.
"Can me being quiet be considered respectful? I have no idea what to say to em." London replied.

"Speak when spoken too." Kage instructed. Further inside stood five dragons with a similar body structure to Kage, but many differences. Master Neos and Dark Matter had more frightening appearances than their other masters. Kage walked up and kneeled to the Masters. "Kage. Is this the one you have chosen?" Master Prime asked. "Yes, my lord." Kage said.

(Here's what Master Prime looks like.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Interesting)

"Okay." London replied.

Course he did keep quiet, and honestly he wanted to hide behind Kage seeing these large dragons about. Really....what use was his voice going to be here?

"Such scrawny creature. He will be to weak for our plans!" Master Neos said as his fearsome visage and deep voice filled the room.

Scrawny?! Sure he was skinny but now he was with a large belly. Still...hold it.

What...plans do they gave? I thought I only had him to....well do this for London though in his head.

"Neos. Do not insult our guest. Kage has chosen wisely for this task." Master Prime said. "Human? May we ask you of your name?" Prime asked.
"I....I'm.... London. M...My name us London."he mortal replied nervously.

Well at least one of them seemed nice. Though he really wasn't sure what to do.

"I am Master Prime. We thank you for your contribution to our plan. We are deeply thankful for the service you have given us." Prime stated. "For Millennia, we the Space Dragons were at war with another dragon species known as the Red Dragons. The Red Dragons possess the power of demons, using the demonic energy to destroy us. The War cost us dearly, including our ability to breed." Master Neos stated.
"But....how can he breed me then...?" London asked as he pointed to Kage.

If they were all sterile, then this shouldn't be working.

"Fortunately, some of our kind were still capable breeding, but most of the females couldn't carry." Master Cipher revealed. "We sent a few others to find capable mates to regain our numbers, but you and Kage are the first to return." Cipher continued.

(Here's Master Cipher.)

"O...ooh." London said as he tried to stop a groan.

The pressure in his stomach was strong but so far nothing happened. It was possible the eggs were reacting to something thus causing the feeling.

"Nevertheless, Kage wouldn't bring you here so suddenly other than to show us you, and for something else." Cipher concluded. "My lords. I ask that you accommodate my breeder. The young within keep him hungry, but he cannot sate their hunger with what he has." Kage stated. "Is this true human?" Neos asked.
Trying to ignore the feeling, London nodded. Though he figured a teal answer was what they wanted.

"Yes....Sirs." London agreed.

Master Prime noticed something wrong with London. "Something is troubling, isn't it human?" She asked.
"There's just a...stronger feeling of pressure." London answered as he cradled the mass best he could.

"The eggs must be growing. Nevertheless, you are welcome to stay here." Cipher stated. "No! The human cannot stay here. The Red Dragons could find this place and destroy us once again!!" Neos stated angerily. "And what are we to do? Leave the young man all alone where he could be even more of a target?!" Master Prime stated as the Masters began to argue.
London twitched as the eggs grew, pushing his belly out even more! Leaving the size of quads, the sound of fabric tearing could be heard and revealed his while bellybutton. He now looked like he was carrying five human children but there was more than that in terms of eggs.

"Enough!" A dominant voiced yelled as the other Masters silenced themselves. "This human has started to help us and now we bicker over the ramifications over such actions? We owe him our servitude for giving our people a chance to live again. We must welcome him with open arms and help him through the darkest times." Master Tachyon said as his three heads communicated as one. "Please London, you are welcome to stay, and anything you need, just ask us or Kage." Tachyon stated.

(Here's what Tachyon looks like.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,256 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 806 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,791 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,745 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,752 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  The Husbands (w/DragonKnight) Garix 14 2,460 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Garix
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,529 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,706 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM