twin packages (private with lxcttrll)
"Its not fair your always in better shape than I am even before we got pregnant." Jimmy said pulling out a bag of chips from the glove box and started munching on them.
"Yeah, 'cause I exercise," Cass defended, reaching over and pulling a chip from the bag and eating it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy just glared out the window as they drove off. When they got home Jimmy went into the living room and slowly got down on the floor laying on his back. Jimmy tried to do one sit up but the size of his belly wouldn't allow him to move much. "I can exercise too." Jimmy replied giving up after one laying on his back.
"I'm not talking about sit-ups, honey, that'd probably hurt you at this point. I meant like jogging or yoga," Cass replied, one hand on his belly while the other was held out, ready to help Jimmy up.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh good" Jimmy said his hand held up as Cass helped him to his feet. "I don't think I could handle another one of those again." Jimmy wiped the sweat from his forehead.
Cass laughed softly and shook his head, leading Jimmy to the bedroom, laying on the bed. "I'm sleepy."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Would you like me to lay with you rub your belly till you fall asleep?" Jimmy asked
Cass nodded, curling up on the bed, relaxing and eventually dozing off, loving the warm hand on his belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Another month goes by and both Jimmy and Cass are on maternity leave. They both just entered there 8th month and both have out on considerable weight. Jimmy barley fit in any of his clothes and none of cass's jeans would button. Jimmy was laying in bed eating his tub of ice cream watching Cass throw all the jeans that don't fit in a pile on the floor. "Calm down babe just give up on jeans until we give birth. I gave up on them about 6 weeks ago." Jimmy said eating another spoonful of ice cream.
Cass sighed shakily, tossing the pair of jeans aside and pulling on a pair of sweatpants, settling on the bed against Jimmy. He started to eat the ice cream, cuddled against his love.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Cass kind of took over the ice cream grabbing the spoon and taking bite after bite. These past 2 weeks have been rough on Jimmy and Cass with the cravings hitting them all hours of the day. "Babe you going to let me eat too." Jimmy said as Cass ate about a quarter of the ice cream himself.
Cass let out a soft grunt between chews, handing the spoon back over. "S'not my fault I'm so hungry all the time."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I'm sorry I snapped I'm really hungry too though." Jimmy said. Cass tried to get up out of bed but kept failing his massive round belly wouldn't allow him. Finally Cass gave up and laid there some more. "Did you need something I could try and get up and get it for you?" Jimmy asked taking another bite of Ice cream.
"I dunno, babe, if I can't get up I doubt you'll have better luck," Cass shrugged, nuzzling close. "Wanted a spoon."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy snuggled up close to Cass both of there bellies touching. Jimmy fed a spoonful of ice cream to Cass and gave him a kiss tasting a bit of the ice cream. "Mmmm that was tasty." Jimmy said
Cass eagerly ate the ice cream, smiling at the kiss and returning it. "It was, definitely."
✨don't look at my sin✨
As jimmy and cass layed in bed staring at each other there bellies touching, one of jimmys babies kicked pressing against cass'S belly.
"Hey, no fighting with your siblings just yet," Cass laughed towards their bellies.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy leaned the best he could over their massive bellies to start kissing Cass. It has been so long since they could show affection toward each other. There pregnancies prohibited alot of there favorite activites.
Cass laughed softly at the kiss, leaning up and returning it. It was nice to be close together again.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,032 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,129 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,582 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 117,411 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 9,057 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 885 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 3,059 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,343 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,166 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Private detective Prisoner (Open) anibus3 11 2,845 08-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: anibus3