twin packages (private with lxcttrll)
"Babe I think I would remember eating that delicious pie, did you get hungry again last night?" Jimmy asked he wasn't mad but a little annoyed. Jimmy stopped for a minute and rubbed his slightly protruding stomach. Daydreaming how thin he once was. " I didn't expect to be this hungry all the time and I definitely didn't expect to get this fat!" Jimmy started crying and walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed and sobbed with his hands over his face.
"I mean, it was really the babies who ate it," Cass mumbled bashfully, looking away. He followed Jimmy to the bedroom, sitting with him and wrapping his arms around the other. "C'mon, babe, it's okay. You're supposed to gain weight. And you've got two little ones to keep safe, that's gonna contribute a little, too."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yeah but none of my jeans fit, I'm still throwing up like crazy, and I busted a button on my favorite work shirt already. Jimmy continued to cry. " I have gained 22 pounds since I got pregnant and I'm getting twice as fat as you are it seems, how could you stand to be with a pig like me?" Jimmy just continued to sit there staring down at his growing belly wondering how much bigger he will get.
"Wait, what? I've gained thirty pounds already, how are you going twice as fast?" Cass attempted to console. "You can call in sick to work, we can go clothes shopping today if you wanted."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Really you would do that with me?" Jimmy asked Cass with a smile on his face tears stilled stained his face. " do you think we can stop by Al's resteraunt on the way back and get some of that awesome cheeseburger pizza I like...oh and get some more cookie dough ice cream as well." Jimmy was starting to get hungry just thinking about it.
"Of course I would. I have the day off, anyway, I'd love to," Cass replied, pressing a kiss to Jimmy's cheek. "Pizza sounds amazing, and we'll get you cookie dough as long as I can get brownie."
✨don't look at my sin✨
" sure but I want two scoops." Jimmy said with a huge grin on his face. After they went shopping for bigger clothes for the two of them, they stopped by Al's diner and scarfed down there pizza and got there ice cream. As they were walking home they see Jimmys sister patty walking over towards them on the sidewalk. Patty looks at the two of them and says "wow how are you guys doing, it's been a few weeks." She says hugging Jimmy. "You are looking big around the middle there Jimmy." Patty joking says to her brother then looks at Cass and says " how are you doing Cass keeping my brother out of trouble."
"I'm alright. I'm trying to keep him out of trouble, but I don't know how well it's working," Cass joked in return, pressing a kiss to Jimmy's cheek.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After patty rubs both of our bellies and days she has to go. As we get home jimmy noticed one of the bottons on Vass's shirts are missing. "Babe what happened didn't you just buy that shirt not too long ago?" Jimmy asked
"Yeah," Cass chuckled weakly. "I guess they're growing fast, huh?" he murmurs, beginning to rub his belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Later that night Jimmy sits on the couch and asks Cass to join him there are two half gallons of cookies and cream ice cream between them and each was holding a jar of pickles. They were watching some kind of scary movie which kept making Jimmy jump alot. " Maybe we should put another movie in." Jimmy says "i hate being scared." As Jimmy looks at Cass who just dropped some icecream from his pickle on to the floor.
"Yeah," Cass agreed, scooping the ice cream off of the floor before eating it, anyway. "Maybe something Disney. Princess and the Frog?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy agreed. After finishing off there tubs of ice cream they snuggled together on the couch rubbing each other's belly. "Your two little ones are active tonight." Jimmy said rubbing his hand on Cass growing belly." They most of really enjoyed that snack." Jimmy chuckled
Cass smiled and nodded, rubbing Jimmy's belly in one hand while holding his belly own with the other. "Yeah, they are. Yours are pretty still right now."
✨don't look at my sin✨
" I'm still a little hungry did you want me to get you something more to eat as well?" Jimmy asked Cass
"No, I'm okay," Cass replied, his babies moving around so much making him a little nauseous.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After getting something eat Jimmy sits back down on the sofa with Cass and Jimmy chokes down on some chips. As the weeks go by Jimmy and Cass become closer helping each other through there pregnancies. They are now both half way through there 6th month of pregnancy. Jimmys stretchy jeans were now getting a little snug. After weighing himself when he got up Jimmy realized he put on another 4 pounds this week that makes a total 44 pounds he has put on since this pregnancy happened. Walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom Jimmy notices Cass trying to button his shirt. "Honey my pants are getting to tight." Jimmy said.
"Yeah, same here with my clothes. We should probably go shopping this weekend," Cass replied, giving Jimmy a kiss when he succeeded in buttoning up his shirt. "We should probably go shopping for the kids, too."
✨don't look at my sin✨
" I agree." Jimmy kind of chuckled as the middle button popped open again. " you about ready to go to the doctors for our checkup?" jimmy asked Cass as he put on his own snug shirt which only came down to his belly button. " we have time to stop by and get some lunch at the buffet hall on the way there." jimmy said
Cass huffed a sigh when the middle button popped open, taking off his shirt before putting an undershirt on, using the button-up as an overlay. It looked a little better, thanks to the shirt being larger than something Cass would wear normally. "Yeah, if you want. Should we find out the gender, or wait until they're born? It'd be easier to think of names if we knew."
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,040 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,459 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 117,029 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 865 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 3,019 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,307 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,133 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Private detective Prisoner (Open) anibus3 11 2,827 08-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: anibus3