twin packages (private with lxcttrll)
Jimmy was going to file for maternity leave from his job next week knowing he can't work too much longer being this big. As they walk into the maternity store Jimmy sees this black shirt on sale it is extra stretchy fabric he hands it to Cass and asks him to try it on and show him.
Cass agrees, going to a changing room and pulling the shirt on before modeling it to Jimmy. "I like it."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I do too." Jimmy says " now we need to find you some bigger stretchy jeans I can see the button on your pants is about ready to pop off, that must be uncomfortable for you babe." Jimmy said looking frantically for some jeans that would fit Cass.
"Hoping to get maternity leave soon so I can just live in sweatpants," Cass chuckled, rubbing his belly as he felt his babies shift inside.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Tell me about." Jimmy said " I'm tired of walking up the stairs to work every day they need an elevator." Jimmy handed Cass some pants to try on after he came to show Jimmy. Jimmy let out a laugh when Cass came out with the pants barely up to his waste unbuttoned. "I guess they don't fit." Jimmy said.
"No, not really," Cass replied, laughing a little himself. "Next size up, honey."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy found a bigger size and handed it to Cass these pair came with an elastic belt attached to it. When Cass came out he it seemed to fit more snug. After putting his original clothes back on Cass held on to that shirt and pants and looked for some clothes for Jimmy.
Cass wandered around the store, finding a shirt with stretchy fabric and the phrase "I ate a seed" on it. "You have to try this one on."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy went into the dressing room and squeezed into the new shirt. Although Jimmy could still see a part of his belly peeking out at the bottom he still thought it was a clever shirt. He stepped out to show Cass. " What do you think? I don't look to fat do i?" Jimmy asked with a smile as he gently rubbed his belly.
"Looks good to me. There are a few bigger sizes, if you want them," Cass suggested, smiling at the sight of his love so full of life.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I may need the largest size I have a feel we both have alot of growing to do yet." Jimmy replied "now all I need is very stretch jeans I'm tired of busting buttons." Jimmy said pointing to his Jean he was wearing now the button on it was about ready to pop off at any minute.
Cass smiled and nodded, getting the largest shirt size and a larger pair of jeans for Jimmy. "Try these on, see if they're any better."
✨don't look at my sin✨
After putting them on he stepped out to show Cass "these fit more comfortabley what do you think babe?" Jimmy asks
Cass smiled and nodded. "You look good," he grinned, loving to see Jimmy in the clothes he picked out.
✨don't look at my sin✨
As they finished shopping they walked out to find the baby store. As they walk in Jimmy sees a pink stroller with double seats "we have to get this Cass it would be perfect for my little ones!" Jimmy said while holding his belly thinking how cute there two girls would look in it.
"Go ahead," Cass smiled, glad to see Jimmy so excited about everything. He went to look at onesies, particularly the boy ones since his daughter and Jimmy's girls could share clothes.
✨don't look at my sin✨
As Jimmy went with Cass to look at onesies he felt the babies kicking. "Babe I feel them kicking." Jimmy said grabbing Cass' s hand and putting it on his huge belly.
Cass grinned at the little patters against his hand. "Nice. Mine only shuffle around in there, no real kicks or anything."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Jimmy puts his hand on Cass's big belly and begins to rub it. "I'm sure we will feel some kicks soon." Jimmy said. Looking to his right Jimmy sees a husband and wife with there little boy and baby staring at both of them rubbing each other's bellies. They looked confused and Jimmy saw the boy pointing at them and laughing.
Cass took Jimmy's hand and squeezed it, pulling him away slightly. "Ignore it. Kid's four, doesn't really understand anything," he shrugged, going back to looking at onesies.
✨don't look at my sin✨

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,041 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,467 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 117,051 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 865 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 3,020 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The Boy and The Futa with lxcttrll Roxas Atlas 16 3,308 09-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,134 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Private detective Prisoner (Open) anibus3 11 2,827 08-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: anibus3