Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
Iruka gave a sigh as he straightened the bottles on the shelf. The five ft ten young man had white skin, curly cream hair, freckles across the bridge of his nose and a crossed his cheecks, and a pair of glasses on his face. His eyes were two different colors, the right was blue and the left was grey. He was a very skinny young man, some would say a bit underweight. He wore grey pants, black shoes, a harvest gold turtleneck, and a green apron.

His shop was a magic shop. Just various items 'claiming' to be magical. The bell went off as he heard the door open. So he turned around and gave a big smile.

"Hello, welcome to the Magictorium of Feku. How nay I help you?" Iruka asked.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(10-01-2016, 04:30 AM)anibus3 Wrote: Iruka gave a sigh as he straightened the bottles on the shelf. The five ft ten young man had white skin, curly cream hair, freckles across the bridge of his nose and a crossed his cheecks, and a pair of glasses on his face. His eyes were two different colors, the right was blue and the left was grey. He was a very skinny young man, some would say a bit underweight. He wore grey pants, black shoes, a harvest gold turtleneck, and a green apron.

His shop was a magic shop. Just various items 'claiming' to be magical. The bell went off as he heard the door open. So he turned around and gave a big smile.

"Hello, welcome to the Magictorium of Feku. How nay I help you?" Iruka asked.

"Hello my name is Kyle." Looking around him in wonderment. " I saw this store passing by and wanted to know what was in it."
(You don't need to quote what I post, it makes it a tad hard to read yours.)

"Im glad you asked!" Iruka said. "Here at the Magictorium of Feku, we hold many items if magic or things associated with it."

Moving away from the shelf and towards the counter.

"We gave potions, spell books, simple child's play tricks, and several plushes of great beasts." Iruka continued. "Has any of the spark some interest?"

Some of the items in the shop were magic. He knew this for, he did create a good deal of the potions himself.

Kyle began looking at all the colorful potions. He noticed the purple one was bubbling quite alot. "What is that potion do over there." Kyle said pointing to the purple one
"That is a slime potion." Iruka explained. "You can create tiny minions out of slime with it. Careful though, they have dangerous appetites."

"That sounds scary." Kyle says as he walks over to the counter he notices something that looks like a candy bar he picks it up and examines it looking around to make sure nobody saw him he took just a tiny bite of the corner it seemed like ordinary chocolate and tasted the same as well.
"It is but if you manage them correctly, you won't have any thing to worry about." Iruka added. "Besides they can't harm who summons them."

The candy was another enchanted item though not by his doing. They were a item shipped from France and some were laced with love lotions others were..laced with sexual desire. All temporarily of course.

"Oh I almost forgot! A customer's first shopping experience here, they get a free plushie of their choice!" Iruka added.

"I will take the Dragon one please." Kyle always liked dragons wishing he could fight on like the knights he read about.
"Okay, which color? We have gold, red, blue, and dark green." Iruka asked.

"Dark green." Kyle replies " one of those chocolate bars too please it was good."
"The dark green dragon, a nature beast and one to help the forest bloom. Lovely choice." Iruka said with a smile as he reached for it.

THough he paused. Wait...how did they already have some chocolate? Nah.They couldn't be a shoplifter, no one so far liked anything enough to try an steal it. Getting the plush down, he set it on the counter.

"Which chocolate? Also, you should be careful with these. Just don't eat too many of em at once." Iruka cautioned.

"Umm I won't, ....what happens if you do?" Kyle said not telling Iruka he snuck two already.
"Well, I'm not sure really. I don't make the chocolate but I think one of them has love potion in it and the other has a sexual lust. They are both temporary of course." Iruka said. "They're meant for couples but anyone can buy them."

"Ok ". Kyle said with a worried look on his face " i just ate two of them I hope nothing bad happens." He thought to himself.
"So, which one are you wanting to purchase?" Iruka asked, his hand hovering over the two selections of the certain brand.

Perhaps he should get normal chocolate? Though this had been selling rather well. The time for the effects to kick in was often a couple of minutes, though doubling that dosage would make it act sooner.

"Which do you prefer?" Kyle asks suddenly feeling attracted to Iruka he didn't seem to know why.
"I haven't had either of em, so I'm afraid I can't help with that." Iruka said. "Perhaps I should get some normal chocolates in here..."

Just then a strong urge hit Kyle it wasna deeling of pure love he never felt before. Was it those chocolates I ate Kyle wondered but out of no where Kyle blurted out " do you want to go and get something to eat with me." Hoping this would lead into a date.
The question made Iruka pause, his mixmatched gaze was a bit wide and a look of confusion came to his face.

"I...uh...well..." Iruka stuttered.

He wasn't used to people wanting to eat with him. Heck, he doubted anyone would ever had asked that. He was viewed as a strange person due to his shop.

"Sure. I close for lunch in ten minutes anyway." Iruka answered.

"Great! " Kyle yelled " i know a great diner down the street they serve the best food you ever had!" Kyle was confused but so in love with Iruka for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,679 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,698 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,207 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 915 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 574 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,516 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 53,644 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,206 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 138,399 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,566 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44