Closed Private with jrcash
"Let's see..." Mike was in deep thought "I'm in the mood for chocolate...no strawberries....eh, lets just go to the pizza place and see their desserts."
Image is not mine.
"That sounds good." Frank said as they got to the pizza place the waitress sat them down. "What can I get you gentlemen." Frank looked at the menu. "Babe you order first I'm still looking." Frank said
"I'll have the extra large pepperoni pizza with olives, mushrooms, and annchovies. Oh, and a large diet coke with that too." He ordered.
Image is not mine.
"Could I get the large bacon and sausage pizza with a 6in ham and cheese sub with a side order of cheese sticks and garlic bread." Frank said. "Wow you two must be hungry." The waitress said taking the menus.
"Maybe she didn't realise we were pregnant?" Mike said. "I assumed most ordered that large."
Image is not mine.
"Maybe I should of ordered a diet coke instead to help balance out the calories. I thought we ordered fairly light." Frank said
"You thought it was light? Maybe you're hungrier than I am!" Mike laighed.
Image is not mine.
As the food got there mike and Frank started eating all there food up. As Frank got through all his cheese sticks and pizza he started on the garlic bread. Frank could already feel his belly expanding the more he ate. Mike seemed to be enjoying his food and apparently stuffing himself too.
Mike's belly noticeably expanded to make room for all the food he consumed. "I know this is weird but I'm still hungry." He said after burping.
Image is not mine.
"Me too. How about dessert." Frank said as he waved the waitress down. "What can I do for you guys?" She asked.
"What is your largest sundae? I'll have whatever that is." Mike asked.
Image is not mine.
"The chocolate banana split is there largest." Frank said "and I will have one as well with extra chocolate and a piece of strawberry cake. " Frank pushed the empty pizza pan away from him and leaned back. Lifting his shirt a little and began rubbing his belly. "I hope these kids appreciate this. I'm almost afraid to weigh myself tonight." Frank said
"Eh, don't weigh yourself, obviously we weigh too much anyway." His mouth watered as the food arrived.
Image is not mine.
Mike started digging in getting chocolate all over his face. Frank laughed. "You are so cute when you get cravings." Frank said handing him a napkin.
"Hehe, thank you," Mike cleaned himself up.
Image is not mine.
As they finished dessert Frank wiped his face and noticed Mike erubbing his belly. "You full babe?" Frank asked feeling like a bloated cow.
"I feel more full than since I've been pregnant." Mike answered, rubbing his belly with his shirt lifted.
Image is not mine.
"Thats my growing boy." Frank teased "looks like its good we got real big pants for you. Your filling in nicely." Frank smiled.
"Maybe a little too quickly" Mike joked.
Image is not mine.
"Where do you wanted to waddle to next?" Frank asked feeling a little too full.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,683 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,719 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,215 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 929 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 579 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,526 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,008 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,220 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 9,961 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 139,085 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM