Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3)
"It's not that of a big deal. I was just surprised, that's all."
Akihiko toughened himself up, crossing his arms, shrugging. He locked the gate after Yukiteru went inside.

After they were done with their report, they were both outside the office as both friend A and B hug tackled Aki to the ground, laughing.
Akihiko nodded to Yukiteru, telling him that he can go now, before sighing at his friends. "You guys are so childish." He told them bluntly, while they just smiled in response.

"Oh come one. You know that we're always like this haha!" They said as the lord just scowled, though it looked more like a pout. They helped Akihiko up, talking excitedly about different topics. After an hour, he decided rest early and excused himself, not feeling really well. Once he entered his room, Aki had a sudden feeling to throw up. He ran towards the toilet just in time to do so.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

The night lingered and Yukiteru had turned his gaze to the sky. The flight was so short....a object was in mind and he couldn't have any liberties during it. Why couldn't he just fly away for a short time? He could...he had his powers regained...no. The seals would keep him here, prevent him from using all his powers. Giving a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair, he stared at the ground.

"I should've never made that deal..." Yukiteru muttered to himself.

All those centuries ago..he should've just allowed the humans to slay him.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
After puking, Akihiko just took a shower, shaking off the sick feeling and went straight to bed, tired after a long day.
The next day, he felt sick again but it soon faded away as the morning progressed. He decided to keep quiet about it.
Getting ready for a new mission, he walked out of his room, looking slightly pale.

Being a dragon came with some nice skills. Higher senses and magic were perks. And as he wandered about the main house, he had bumped into Aki.

"My apologize." Yukiteru said as he bowed, though when he stood up a seriuos expression came to his face. "Are you alright? You look pale.."

"I'm fine." He insisted, his demanding voice having less impact than before. He sighed calming down, then looked up at Yukiteru again.
"Good morning." He muttered, not feeling really well, but was okay for now.

"We're going to do the same task today." He said, already determined to finish it. "And we'll succeed."

"Now you're not." Yukiteru replied. "You're pale and your voice is weak. The words have no emotion behind them like they did yesterday. There will be no mission, come."

Yukiteru reached to grab Aki by the wrist. If he succeded, he would proceed to pull the young man along to the shrine.

"H-Hey!! Where are you taking me." Aki began to stutter, trying to hide his blush.

"Let me go.." He said mumbled quietly as he tried to pull his arm back, but no avail. "Tch."

"To the one place in this personal hell of mine where I can help my way." Yukiteru commented back in a harsh tone.

Once to the shrine, he pulled Aki in and locked the door behind him. Course he had a barrier up on it, allowing no one to eavesdrop inside. His eyes took a glow to them as he looked to Aki.

"Now, symptoms. Start talking now." Yukiteru said.

Akihiko flinched away when Yuki talked back in a harsh tone. He fell onto the floor of the shrine, slightly scared at his gaze.

"What do you mean.. Symptoms..?" He asked looking at the ground, confused. He honestly didn't know what he meant by that. He did feel a bit sick, but that was probably because of him overworking.

"You were hit with a black aura last night, no doubt it had magic in it to affect you in some way." Yukiteru started. "You look pale and your voice is weak. So tell me, are there other symptoms? Do you feel sick? Has anything fallen out? Change color? You know what symptoms mean, so speak up."

"I.. I only threw up and feel a bit weak." He said, giving in. "That's it."

"Now will you let me go." He scowled, glaring at the dragon annoyed. He wasn't in a good mood.

(Ello?)

(Sorry couldn't think of anything and not in the greatest shape right now)

Yukiteru stared at him. Though without warning, he reached with a hand and set it against their stomach. His stern look faded as worried hit it.

"You're...pregnant..." Yukiteru said as he looked at them, despite their shocked expression there was a serious tone in their voice.

(Aww what happened;; )

Akihiko yelped in surprise, looking at the male who suddenly moved to him and touched his stomach.

"O-Oi!! What are you-" He quickly cut his words own words off, trying to process what Yukiteru just said. Ten seconds later, Aki's expression went from confused, to shock, to rage.
He slammed his fist onto the tatami mat, creating a burn on his hand while gritting his teeth.

"You are joking.." He growled, not wanting to believe what he just said. He was both frustrated and angry, Angry that he made such mistake, resulting in this situation. Frustrated, knowing this would hold him back with missions and other things. He was the Heir. His men were not in a good condition. He had to work hard and now this happened?! It was like his pride was getting crushed into pieces. He looked down at his shaking hands, feeling helpless as tears started to build up in his eyes. He quickly stood up, snatching his jacket, getting ready to leave, wanting to cry somewhere else, where he wasn't in the dragon priest's presence.

"I'm leaving." His voice cracked while he tried to hold back his frustrated tears, that were desperately trying to come out of his narrowed eyes.

(Real life issues)

Yukiteru was surprised but he backed away. What to do?

"Wait!" Yukiteru said as he blocked the young man. "Let me transfer them to me! Its my fault this befell you. Let me fix it."

(Oh.. T^T I hope you cheer up or um get well soon!)

"N-No.." He said sniffling, walking past the priest, quickly wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"I can't taint the holy dragon.. Father will get even more angry." He whispered, but loud enough for Yuki to hear. He tried to open the door from the shrine, struggling to get it open, since it was locked due to the barrier the dragon placed. Aki made some frustrated noises, still trying to get it open, yelping as he felt the burn he got earlier.

"Let me out.." He demanded weakly.

"He might be angry at first but he might like the thought of more dragons. He will be more furious at you." Yukiteru said. "Please let me do this for you, to keep the promise I made!"

"What promise..?" He asked stopping in his tracks, turning around to look at Yukiteru. Not wanting to ask more than that, Aki just sighed thinking of an idea.

"Look.. I don't want to feel bad either, so I'll see how it goes. If I'm having more than one then I'm transferring half of the amount to you. You'll have more time to change your mind. Also, I don't want you to regret your decision on a second thought.."

"I promised your mother...that I wouldn't let your father do anything bad to you..." Yukiteru admitted. "My young lord, now is the best and safest time to transfer them. They aren't routed in yet, as they are still in the earliest stage of developing. If we wait too long it could harm them and thus you. I won't regret my choice and while I can't fully tell I know there is more than one in you. Please, allow me to carry this burden instead, your father will never know, and you will be safe."

"Fine.." He gave in, looking at the ground. "But only transfer half of the developing fetuses.. If I can't move on through situations like this then I can never get strong. So let me carry some of the burden and some of my children. I don't care what father thinks about me. I'm still going to lead the mafia in the future and do my missions."
(Sorry I'm going to sleep now.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3) kaonashi 11 2,156 03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,949 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The space dragons (dragonknight) anibus3 106 16,326 10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
  C The mafia's fox (Open to one other) anibus3 4 1,498 10-03-2016, 02:54 AM
  C The dragons brood (Closed with Star478) 018Luxio 16 4,776 08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Savior (Closed w/ anibus3) Marley 16 3,054 08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,943 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Knights and Dragons(Closed) Iliad 41 13,523 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: star478