Closed The dragons brood (Closed with Star478)
He had been taken nearly 3 days ago. Those 3 days were spent implanting the fetus's and eggs into the males womb. Currently Aeron was doing nothing but watching as his breeder paced the large bedchamber, he had grown quite restless in the past few hours and it was clear that it would soon be time for labor to start. His breeders large, swollen abdomen hung heavily from his body, the eggs and offspring beginning to move into position. 

"Oh come on already," the breeder, a human male by the name of Delmon, muttered to himself as he paced back and forth. "Just be born already. I want to have some time where I'm not all swollen with His offspring. If He grants me some that is."

He continued pacing and his muttering all the while the eggs and offspring continued to slowly drop into the proper positioning in order to be birthed.
Aeron allowed his eyes to follow Delmon as he moved around the room. Not long afterward he began to notice a slight change in his breeders stance, his legs were set wider apart as he stood in the center of the room, his eyes closed.
"About time," Delmon groaned as a contraction--a slight one, not very strong--ends. He then resumed pacing around the bedchamber in the hopes of speeding up the labor process. He wanted to birth these offspring soon for Him so that he could hopefully have a break before being bred again.

"Just need to find a way to speed up the process is all. Then I can have a break. If I've pleased Him enough to allow me to have a break in between breedings that is."
Aeron continues to watch, his breeders mumbling soon reaching his ears. A way to speed up the process huh? He sat there for a minute or two before getting up and approaching Delmon.
Delmon looked over only to see Aeron approaching.

'Oh shit,' Delmon thought to himself, unable to really to much of anything. 'What is He going to do to me? Is He going to impregnate me again while in labor with His first round of offspring?'

All kinds of thoughts like this flew through Delmon's mind, making him unaware of a second weak contraction wracking his body.
Aeron runs a large hand along Delmon's back wasting no time in bending the man over the bed and sliding two rather large fingers into him, a very low moan slipping past his lips as how tight Delmon really was.
"Wh-what are you do-do....hnnng," Delmon began but it turned into a groan of pleasure as Aeron slipped two fingers into him. He quickly got lost in the pleasure. So much so that he didn't notice when the next contraction hit. "Gah. Keep...ugh!...keep going!"
Aeron slowly begins to push his fingers in and out of Delmon's hole, speeding up his pace little by little as his breeder lay draped over the bed.
Delmon was lost in the pleasure, moans being the only sounds able to come from his mouth. He was so lost in his pleasure, he never noticed when the next contraction hit. Nor his cum coating the underside of his belly when he climaxed.
Aeron continues to pleasure his breeder, speeding up his labor in the process. He pushes another finger into Delmon as he pushes him deeper into the matress.
Delmon moaned like a whore as the pressure within his belly grew to an uncomfortable level. It was such a level that his moans were a mix of pleasure and uncomfortableness. He now just needs Aeron to get his fingers deep enough to break his water. Somehow.
Aeron pushes his fingers deeper and deeper into Delmon, soon running across his prostrate.
Delmon let out a gasp of pleasure, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, as he saw stars floating in front of him. The contact with his prostate was so pleasurable that it fired off every nerve in his body, including those that controlled his dick, which let out a glob of pre onto the underside of his belly. It also happened at the same time a contraction hit, making the walls surrounding Aeron's fingers to clamp down on and squeeze them.

Aeron may not have to do much to break Delmon's water in order to help speed up the labor process. If he keeps this up, Delmon's water may just break on its own.
Aeron lets out a low moan as Delmon's walls tighten around his fingers. His pulls his fingers almost completely out before shoving then back in, hitting Delmon's prostrate once again. "You like that don't you little one"
All Delmon could do was moan and nod his head, the pleasure being too much for him to utter any words. More pre splattered the underside of his belly, climax building quickly.

(Sorry about the delay in replying. Been working a lot and have had a hard time thinking of a reply.)
Aeron continues to tease him, adding yet another finger, pushing them deeper before pulling them out completely. Delmon's hole was leaking by now as well as his cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Sparks robotic brood tyba777 0 749 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tyba777
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,762 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg