Closed Mafia Babies
Name: Silvio
Appearance: long black hair, yellow eyes, thin, 5’7”
Pregnant?: 35 weeks along with 8 babies

Silvio Masi lay on the bed, draped elegantly across the silk sheets. It was a vast departure from the life of poverty he had grown up in, but then again, marrying into the powerful Masi family had done away with the uncertainty of whether or not his next meal would come, or whether to give his food to his younger brother or younger sister. He had become a surrogate for cheap pay, quickly finding that he was incredibly fertile, able to carry five, six, seven babies at a time. Now he lived in the lap of luxury, his gravid body clothed in custom-tailored outfits of the finest materials money could buy. He drank sparkling water from a champagne flute, waiting for his husband to come home.

((please continue as Silvio's husband, a mafia boss))
Name: Kage Masi
Appearance: spiky silver hair, blood red eyes, 6'11", muscular

Kage entered the humble abode as he had finished his day of gun laundering and drug dealing. Kage had quite the history in crime. Born in Kyoto, Japan from a Japanese mother and an American father, Kage's mother had been part of a Yakuza branch known as the Dragon Blades. After learning all from the Yakuza, Kage had traveled to America to set up an international branch for the Yakuza. He joined the Dimitri brothers, a Russian mob in America before challenging them both and brutally killing the brothers before he took hold of the mob. More joined him until he had a large force of crime in his grasp. He became known as the Samurai of the West, one of the most dangerous men in organized crime. One rainy day, he found Silvio, finding him as an attractive young man. He took him in and offered him to be his.

Now Kage had entered his home, finding his lover in their marriage bed.
Silvio smiled as his husband appeared in the doorway. He sat up slightly, back supported by the pile of plush-soft pillows his attendants had stacked there earlier. "You're home late, love," he remarked, resting a hand on the large swell of his belly. "I was almost starting to worry. You wouldn't leave me a widow while I'm heavy with child, would you?" He smiled, a small smirk that showed he knew better than to worry about Kage; between the crime empire and the bodyguards, not to mention Kage himself, there was hardly any way to hurt him.
Kage smiled as he came up to Silvio. "You underestimate my skills. But enough about my day. Tell me about yours." He said as he started to remove his clothes until he was in a pair of boxers. He climbed into bed, setting himself beside Silvio before he started to rub Silvio's belly.
Silvio smiled, watching appreciatively as his husband undressed down to just his boxers. "I don't do much, you know," he replied, giving Kage a kiss and leaning comfortably against him. "All I do is lay around all day and have people attend to me. Not exactly a taxing life, having someone else dress you and rub your belly with lotion four times a day." He smiled as Kage rubbed his belly, and pulled up the see-through nightgown he had been dressed in, exposing his massive stomach.
Kage smiled as he listened to Silvio. "Must be easy though. Not a care in a world." He said before he moved until he hovered over Silvio's body, a hand Silvio's back as he pulled Silvio closer to his body.
Silvio hummed. "Very easy," he agreed, letting Kage pull him closer. He settled against his side, his belly filling his lap and what didn't fit resting in Kage's. "Not a care, besides you and our babies." He smiled gently, feeling some of the babies move around.
Kage grinned. "Happy to hear it. Its been a stressful day, and I need to relax. Think you can help with that?" He asked as a passion filled his eyes.
Silvio nodded. "I'd be happy to, love," he replied, playing with the thin ribbon that tied just underneath his heavy breasts, keeping his nightgown closed. "Tell me how I can... please you."
"Ride me?" Kage asked, knowing it was getting harder for Silvio to have sex without being uncomfortable. He laid back as he rubbed Silvio's massive belly, feeling the life within move.
Silvio smiled, maneuvering his heavy body so that he straddled his husband's hips. His belly weighed him down, forcing him to grind against Kage's clothed cock as he finally undid the ribbon, the nightgown quickly falling open to fully expose his ripe body.
Kage removed his underwear and exposed his large cock for Silvio. He started to massage Silvio's breast and rear lovingly. "Ready?" He asked as Silvio's belly laid right on top of Kage's stomach and chest.
Silvio nodded, both hands pressing against his back to keep his balance. He smirked as Kage groped his breasts and ass, wiggling his hips teasingly. "Disappointed you can only breed me once every nine months?" he joked, raising an eyebrow.
"If I could, I'd make you more like a cat, getting pregnant while pregnant. I just want to see you bigger and bigger." Kage stated as he started to move his hips with Silvio, reaching deep inside Silvio.
"Mm..." Silvio breathed, enjoying the feeling of being so full, both with his husband's cock and his belly full with his babies. His swollen nipples began to drip milk over Kage's hands. "I wouldn't mind that. Would you keep me like this? Always pregnant, fat and lazy and full to bursting?"
"Yes. A whole you with a belly as big as the moon." Kage said as he pumped into Silvio, his cock reaching deep inside the young man.
Silvio moaned as Kage's cock drove deeper and deeper. His breasts bounced from the force of the man's thrusts, and his belly wobbled like a rubber ball. "Next time... mmm, next time, fill me with... ahhh... even more..."
"I shall." Kage promised before he released his massive load into Silvio. He put Silvio onto his back as he went another round with Silvio.
Silvio sighed in ecstasy as his husband filled him with a huge load, letting himself be pushed back against the bed as Kage kept fucking him. His breasts bounced, milk leaking from his swollen nipples, and his belly wiggled with the movement.
Kage rubbed Silvio's large belly, the mere sight of his mate made him excited to do these things with him. He massaged Silvio's breasts, squeezing them to make more milk come out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,559 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,197 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3) Tomoshe 91 14,744 06-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,927 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,597 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The mafia's fox (Open to one other) anibus3 4 1,482 10-03-2016, 02:54 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  O My neighbors babies 018Luxio 5 2,574 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM