private w/ Kross
Stan looked up to see Kross peeking through the door. "Yes I'm just trying to rub some of this oil on my belly there seems to be alot more to rub than I remembered." Stan let out a laugh.
That made Kross chuckle himself. "Yeah it sneaks up on you. Let me know if you need any help, I will hear you. Oh and your stuff is here. We put your chair in the living room, and the rest of your things in the room across from the nursery. I figured once you get relaxed out a bit you can do what you want with it. "

Admittedly, Kross was actually a bit nervous. He had only met Stan that one night, and they had hit it off really well. He had been rather sad when he hadn't heard again from Stan. He had waited a whole week too, before thinking to attempt to call the other man. But that had been when he found the napkin he had taken Stans number down on, as nothing more than a wad of smoosh in the pants he had washed. All the ink bled away.

After that was when he had started to get sick. After two weeks of increasing nausea he had gone to the doctor and obtain a prognosis. Needless to say he had been in shock. He spent 2 days wallowing in his bed crying in varying degrees. He didn't want to do this by himself. He had no idea how to be a parent! He didn't have anyone to help him!

But his dad had not raised him to wallow in self pity. He had taught him to be strong and meet his challenges head on, HOORA! And his mother had raised him to take joy in every doing, and turn any bad day into a bright one. You were in control of your life. They would have been great grandparents. And they would have welcomed this baby with open arms.

It was those thoughts that had raised him up, he wouldn't tarnish his parents memories by drowning in self misery. He had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and had been managing very well since.

He shook his head wiping away tears he hadn't realized he had started to shed. Nope! Now wasn't the time! Stan was here and he need help! Best to focus on that and not has beens, would ofs, or could ofs!
"I will thank you." Stan said. This has been quite the day half expecting the man who got him pregnant to turn him away or hate the fact he got him pregnant. Stan was so surprised at how welcoming Kross had been to him. Stan had always had a rough life, down on his luck. From as long as he could remember he had been poor and unfortunate in life. Stuck at a dead end job, and always surrounded by negative people. Krosses generosity and loving smile was a breath of fresh air. Stan finished his bath and put on his new pajamas given to him by Kross. As Stan walked out into the living room he saw Kross sitting on the couch. "Do you have any ice cream by chance....maybe some pickles or chocolate sauce? My cravings are acting up I'm afraid." Stan said not trying to be a bother.
Kross sat his book aside and chuckled pushing up off the couch with a grunt. One hand moving too his belly, he made his way into the kitchen. "I think i still have some strawberry chunk and some chocolate chunk. Its close enough to dinner time, I was planning on ordering chinese, sound good?"
Stans mouth began to water quite a bit. "Oh yes that sounds amazing....the babies are already leaping for joy." Stan laughed as he placed his hands on his belly as he felt a shift. "How intense have your cravings been? Has your weight gain been moderate? I have only put on 28 pounds so far but it's still early. I'm not real sure if that's a healthy amount or not." Stan was saying as Kross went into the kitchen.
He scooped them both up a bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate sauce, a scoop of each flavor and pulled out a jar of pickle spears. He placed their order for dinner and sat on a stool across the kitchen island from Stan. Crunching on a pickle spear he hummmed. "I've gain about 15," he sighed caressing his belly. "I haven't had any really bad cravings. But I'm eating regularly." he looked at stan squarely in that moment. "You were eating regularly right?" he asked softly.
"Mostly." Stand said taking a big bite of ice cream dripping some on his night shirt. "Here lately though I have been eating alot of late night snacks. I will wake up and just be really hungry. I tried exercising a bit on my yoga ball. It seems It hasn't stopped me much from growing." Stan said smiling as he took a pickle and dipped it in his ice cream taking another bite.
Kross grabbed a paper towel and leaned forward, carefully wiping up the dripped icecream. "You're having twins." he chuckled. "You'll definitely be bigger than me." He heaved a heavy sigh, they needed to talk. But before he could continue there was a knock on the door, food had arrived. He went and fetched the box, returning to the kitchen and setting everything out for them. "So....I think we need to have a talk...about the babies, and how you want to do this."
"Yes I was thinking the same thing." Stan said getting the Chinese food set in front of him and taking a bite. "I was about to ask you what you were thinking about the situation." Stan was hoping Kross was wanting to be a part of there lives.
Kross sat back taking a fork full of noodles and swirling it in his melting ice cream before eating it. He moved his hand to carefully caress his belly as he thought. He didn't look up from his belly as he began to speak. His word where very softly spoken, "I want our children to have a proper family....I want to raise them together." he took a deep breath and steeled his resolve.

"My offer still stands, you're very welcome to stay here for as long as you want. If you want to only stay till you recover from birth that's ok, I..... I just ask that I can still see my babies. I also want you to know, I wouldn't keep this one away from you either.
Eating a big scoop of his ice cream Stan looked up with a relieved smile. "Nothing would make me happier to stay. I was hoping you would want to raise the kids with me." Stan was over whelmed with such joy he began laughing which turned to tears. "I'm sorry I don't know why I'm crying." Stan said wiping away some tears with his napkin.
Kross got up from his stool and move around the island, waddling slightly. He wrapped his arms around Stan's shoulders and pulled him in for a close hug. Gently petting his hair and offering his support. "I have no idea what I'm doing, I've never done this before, but I wouldn't let you go through this alone. " he sighed "I had hopped to get to know you more aster we met. " he confessed.
"That sounds wonderful." Stan said as they hugged each other. "It will definatley be difficult but I'm glad I'm not alone any longer. I have never really had anybody help me before but I'm glad it's you I ended up with." Stan confessed as well.
Kross nodded and giving Stan's back another rub he slowly parted and went back to their dinner. "have you thought of how your gonna have them? " he asked. "if it goes right I'm hoping to have a waterbirth."
A month and a half passed, it was a good transition. Kross helping Stan settle in, showing him around the small house. It had a decent sized back yard that Kross had maintained his mother's garden in.

As promised, Kross had also taken Stan shopping and gotten them both some more maternity wear. They had also picked up the three cribs that would convert to toddler beds. Kross having moved the krib into storage instead. He picked up a extra large bassinet that would hold three babies for when they would be brought home. It was easily wheeled around the house and had the ability to be picked up and taken down stairs.

He had a appointment for his normal checkup in a couple days, but tonight he couldn't sleep. He didn't feel tired. Stan was so close. But he still hadn't worked up the gumption to ask him if he still had feelings for him. He knew it was one thing to be friends and raise their children together. To support each other. But Kross kinda hoped...... He heaved another heavy sigh and looked at the clock. It was a quarter to six.... He wasn't gonna get any sleep... So he grabbed his robe and headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast. He knew Stan would be up in an hour to pee and wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. He had the others sleep schedule down.
Stan awoke suddenly a horrible urge to pee. The babies have grown considerable and have been pressingon stand bladder quite often now. Stan struggled to get out of bed his huge belly sticking out of his unbuttoned night shirt. After waddling out into the hall way Stan went into the bathroom to pee. Afterwards Stan smelled bacon and ranch dip in the air. As Stan walked in the kitchen he saw Kross had made him a plate with a huge stack of pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon and ham. "Wow this great Kross thank you I am quite hungry." Stan went to sit down carrying his orb like belly as he sat at the island and took a bite of his bacon. As stan began pouring his choclate syrup on his eggs and pancakes he watched as Kross made up his own plate. Stan kept it to himself but he was quite jealous that Kross wasn't gaining nearly as much weight as he was. Stan understood that he was carrying twins but he wished that he wasn't nearly as big as he was. "How was your night, these little ones have been active I was up and down." Stan said.
Kross was a graser, he just kept nibbling all day, so his breakfast plate was rather smaller than what he prepped for Stan. Sticking to his coco, toast and two fried eggs. He missed his coffee.....

"mmm no peanut was actually rather calm last night." he hummed sitting down. "I have a dr appointment in a couple days, you want to come with and see the baby?" he asked softly as he stirred liquid creamer into his coco.
"Yeah sure." Stan said "you mind coming with me on my morning walk. I'm trying to stay active keep the weight down some. I'm up another 4 pounds since last week." Stan said rubbing his belly.
"Sure, a walk would be nice. And they say staying active will make delivery easier." he hummed. "Maybe i'll be able to actually get some sleep after a nice walk." he said cleaning up their dishes.
"Could you do me a favor first." Stan went to sit on the sofa pulling out a bottle of coco butter oil. "Could you rub some of this on my belly first it is getting harder for me to see all of my belly especially the underbelly." Stan said lift his shirt showing off the giant mound.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,017 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Snowed in Twins w/ Kross MaleFemalePregnancyLover 1 771 12-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Kross
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,074 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,656 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,323 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,929 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 857 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 2,996 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C Private RP with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 10 2,117 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM