growing family
Jack and his husband Aurion have been married for two years andhave been trying for awhile to have kids but had no luck at the adoption agencies. Until one passionate night changed that. After weeks of throwing up in the mornings Aurion took Jack to the doctors who gave them quite the news they were expecting not just one or two but four babies. The news shocked both of them and Jack knew they had alot of preparing to do. Over the next 6 months Aurion had been preparing the house for the babies as well as working his job and taking care of Jack.

Jack awoke late in the morning his massive belly was growling quite loud. Jack gently rubbed his underbelly "calm down you guys I'm sure Aurion will be making breakfast soon." Jack then tried getting up but it was such a chore these days. Finally Jack gave up and called some help from aurion. "Hey babe!"
The emotions overwhelmed Aurion the day of the good news. Before that, he used to take Jack tenderly in his arms every night, kissing the handsome male he had as husband. Promises hidden in whispers reached the passive's ears while his skin craved for touch. Now the couple is locked in a tight embrace knowing four beautiful beings are growing healthy.

The dominant caused havoc all over the house the following months, painting walls, preparing a big room and buying all sorts of stuff for the babies. Today he is grateful for having his own business, allowing him to prepare the house and take care of his pregnant mate.

One special morning, Aurion is placing two cribs on the new room when he hears his husband. The seeder is a sweaty mess, long black hair damped and tanned skin glistening. Not a surprise considering he woke up pretty early to do some repairings. He walks to the room, smiling at the sight of his carrier, humming happily at his big belly.

Good morning lazy mom. He teases, loving the way Jack frowns when compared with a female. Guess you are hungry. What would you like for breakfast?. He asks, reaching for his lover, kissing him softly on the lips and neck. A low rumble sounds in the seeder's chest while knuckles massage in circles Jack's stomach.

Before the smaller man can answer, he whispers. Thanks again love. For this. For carrying our children and being so brave. Love you so much.
Jack layed there as Aurion massaged his smooth orb like belly. "Your most welcome hubby." Jack said jokingly. " however I may need help getting out of bed. My back is soar today as well as my feet." Jack began squirming towards the edge of the bed so Aurion could help him up easier. Jack scratched his head for a minute running his hand through his short black hair. "Lets see this morning my cravings are going crazy." Jack began to reply, "I think 10 chocolate chip pancakes, a pack of bacon, 5 eggs, 6 pieces of toast ,and a large plate of your famous hashbrowns should do it." Jack said licking his lips his soft features beginning to smile at the thought of the delicious food. "With extra strawberry syrup and a cup of chocolate to dip the toast in as well please." Jack added as Aurion stared at him.
Come here. Aurion helped Jack to stand up, letting his warm breath cause tickles on the other's spine. He listened carefully at the long menu given, faking a suspicious face. Well, thank God we have a full fridge sweetie. He took Jack's hand and led him to the kitchen, making him seat at the table. Your cravings make you so sexy. Our little angels may be food lovers when they born. He whispers, leaving a hickey on the carrier's neck.

For entry he places five eggs with a fruit salad, toasts and orange juice on the table. The eatables don't last long though, but the alpha male takes his time to flip the pancackes. (Just five 'cause come on, ten? That's a recipe for indigestion). Brown chocolate sparks rain over the golden circles now bathed in syrup. In another pan, smelly lines of bacon stench the house, getting almost roasted. The crunchy result decorated even more eggs, accompanied by a hot cocoa cup.

Enjoy my prince. All for you, except the hash browns. Those are for lunch. He winks, holding his lover close as he enjoys the feast. He takes the opportunity to tickle his husband with his raspy stubble. Mine. He hissed, leaving little kisses on Jack's back.
Jack was enjoying every bite of this amazing meal prepared by his husband. The syrup from the pancake he just ate dropped slowly down his face as he crammed it in his mouth. Aurion was behind him kissing his thin neck. The crispy crunch of the perfectly cooked bacon could be heard as Jack crammed two pieces in his mout at once and went for the toast. Jack proceeded to dip the toast in the syrup and then the cup of melted chocolate his hubby prepared. There was a swig as jack took a drink of orange juice. As the big meal once on the table slowly diminished Jack could feel his night shirt tighten as his belly extended making room for his meal. After the meal was finished Jack let out a loud burp as he rubbed his large belly. "Excuse me." Jack said laughing. "Thank you for the meal babe. You really out did yourself today."
I'm glad you liked it angel. The seeder rubs Jack's belly, feeling their kids shifting and struggling for space. A smooth grin comes to his face at the burping, and then an idea. He passes some gas too, but not through the same end Jack used. What was that sound? He jokes, earning a serious look fighting with the smile of his lover. After that, they cuddle on the couch, watching a movie, lost in their scents. The carrier smells sweet, despite lack of a bath today. Aurion guides his fingers over Jack's sensitive skin, praising every part of his body.

Hours pass, lunch approaching. The pregnant male and his husband are both musky, a bit aroused with each other's smell. Would you like a shower before lunch sweetie? He asks, kissing the blessed belly. You can take it alone, but if you need help we can wash together. His smile is sincere.
Jack realized he hadn't taken a shower today. He turned to his husband " I will take a shower and maybe after you can feed me some of that homemade icecream you made in the freezer." Jack said allowing Aurion to heave him off the couch. With one hand on his back the other holding his massive underbelly Jack waddeled to the bathroom. Very slowly Jack got out of his night clothes and weighed him self on the small scale kept next to the toilet. "Another three pounds. Maybe I shouldn't of ate that ham and cheese sub for a snack." Jack said patting his belly as he struggled to see the numbers of the scale past his mound of a belly. "You guys are getting too big." Jack continued to say as he went to turn the shower on. As Jack began washing himself he realized he forgot to grab to the lotion go his stretch marks before he got in the shower he yelled for Aurion. "Hey honey can you grab the lotion on the dresser I forgot to grab it."
Aurion did so, gasping at the sight of his naked husband. He gave him a quick kiss, passing the lotion and leaving a clean towel on the bathroom. Minutes later, he's preparing his famous hash browns, making the black pepper and paprika rain. To soften the meal, he makes chicken soup and cold tea. The water is still running, so he takes the chance to organize stuff at the baby room.

The heart runs faster with pride, when reality hits him. Just a few months more for their babies to be here. Jack, you are awesome. He says to himself in the silence of the room. The seeder is actually feeling quite dominant right now, so he decides to continue with the chore using only his boxers. (Summer heat waves are also helping with that). The hairy one locks his green eyes on the handsome male coming out of the bathroom.

Lunch is ready love.
Jack Waddles out of the bathroom the sweet smell of hashbrowns hits him causing his mouth to water. Jack went into the bedroom to put on his stretchy jeans and t shirt. Minutes pass and Jack calls in Aurion into the room. " babe." Jack says as Aurion walks in " my pants won't button and this shirt is getting too tight. It's the biggest size I have." Jack frantically said "we may need to get some bigger clothes after lunch." Jack began slowly making his way to the kitchen to get some good home made food. As Jack sat the legs on the chair began creaking underneath the weight of Jack's massive frame. As Aurion set the plates of food down on the table Jack began taking big bitefulls of food and washing it down with the lemonade Aurion just brought. Half way through the meal Jack looked down at his huge belly resting on his lap. With a mouth full of food he asks Aurion "You don't think I'm getting too fat do you?" Jack had always been sensitve about his appearance even before the pregnancy. He had always been fit his once toned abs have been replaced by this growing orb with stretch marks.
Aurion helps Jack getting dressed. When the shape question comes at lunch, he sits besides his husband. Love, you are pregnant, with four babies. Our four lovely angels. Is normal for you to have this size, and even more normal to have all these cravings. He gently plays with the other's hair. I know you miss your shape Jack, the "chocolate bars" you had like belly. I'm sorry I took that away from you with this pregnancy. However, after our babies are here, and you get a good rest, you can have them again!

He nuzzles the carrier, feeling their babies kicking. You are NOT fat. You look handsome with a perfect size tummy. Relax and enjoy your meals. They seal that with a kiss.

We will hit the gym after the birth and sweat together. Cause you like me when I'm all sweaty, right? He teases, remembering the time they wrestled oiled and naked at their home, before the pregnancy. They shared sweat drops and sweet kisses that day.
Jack rmemebring the night he got pregnant. It was a great night Aurion and him spent all night at. Focusing once again on the food that was in front of him he finished off his second plate. "That should be enough for now." Jack said patting his belly. "We can get some of my favorite hot fudge cookie dough ice cream on our way back from the clothing store." Jack said lifting his body with great struggle off the chair. "Do you have a coat I can wear to cover up the fact my pants won't button? I don't want to go out in public like this." Jack said to Aurion "plus you will have to drive I can't fit behind the wheel anymore."
Of course I'm driving sweetie, don't worry. Said Aurion while looking for a coat on their closet. he picked a red one, giving Jack some cookies before they headed to the clothing store. The seeder placed one hand tenderly on the other's tummy as they went to the place. Inmediatly they set eyes on the "big and tall section". The husband remembers how his mate feels about weight, so with a long kiss he remind him how good he looks.

Ok angel, what do you like. He asks, looking through several adjustable jeans. He didn't pick the regular place for fat people. No sir, his lover deserves better. A cool modern looking outlet was his option.

They spend almost an hour chosing new outfits for Jack. Coats, jeans, pijamas, shirts and even comfortable sneakers.

I think it's time for the ice cream you love so much J.
Aurion helped Jack walk to the ice cream stand down the street from there house. As Jack looks up at the menu he looks to Aurion. " I would like cookie dough ice cream in a bowl. Eight scoops with sprinkles, strawberry glaze, whipped cream, and jelly beans if they have it. I would also like a vanilla milkshake and ice cream sandwhich on the side." Jack placed his hands on his back. Standing there holding his massive belly was putting alot of stress on his back. Jack sat on the bench next to the window. "If they have any Apple pie I would like a slice of that as well." Jack said smiling at his lover.
Aurion requested everything Jack wanted, thanking God they had everything, even pie. In less than 5 minutes, the couple is eating and chating. Some time the seeder takes the risk and steals a bit of ice cream, earning a glare from his lover, followed by a smile. Jack's appetite is incredible, making his husband proud.

When they finish, they enjoy the sight of the park in front of them, cuddling in their coats as summer weather gets whipped by a cold wind. Love... Aurion starts. Have you thought of names? He kisses the other's cheek.
Jack snuggled close to his hubby. The cool breeze that swept through caused Jack to cover more of his bump that was hanging over his tight stretchy jeans. Jack gave a shiver and began to answer. " I have thought of a few but not real sure yet." Jack said. Between the cravings and the pain and tiredness he haf by really given alot of thought. As they continued walking Jack's feet began to ache. "Babe we need to find a seat or the car my swollen ankles are hurting. Plus these babies are getting heavy." Jack said putting his right hand on his back for support.
Sure love. They found a bigger bench at the park, taking seat and enjoying the sounds of kids playing. Suddenly, Aurion's alpha hunger kicked in, so he suited himself with three hot dogs of a close stand. Jack's stomach rumbled angry, so the seeder shared (without complain), the food with his carrier.

Tell me Jack, something you wanna do tomorrow? I know the babies are tiring you up a lot, but maybe we could go to a spa for married couples. He says excited. We could have some private time and I'd give you the best massages. He whispers. Or we could stay at home and have a movie marathon. Up to you my sunshine.
Jack ate the hotdog Aurion had given him trying to quiet the rumbles from his belly. "the spa sounds wonderful. I could use a belly massage." Jack said with a full mouth. As they sat for awhile Aurion helped Jack to his feet and they continued to the car to head home. Later that night Jack and Aurion were sitting next to each other on the couch. Jack was stuffing his face with a pickle he dipped in a big bowl of chocolate pudding that was resting on top of his huge belly. "could you get me some whipped cream and peanut butter for my pickles please?" Jack asked his husband who was watching a horror movie.
Aurion stole a quick kiss and without further word headed to the kitchen. He didn't only bring the cream along peanut butter. The seeder prepared some caramel popcorn, hiding a plate with macadamia cookies. The couple enjoyed (well, mostly Jack with his appetite), focusing more on the food that in the movie.

Hours later, they both went to bed with fresh sandwiches. Turkey, light pepperoni, honey mustard..... It doesn't have any sense to do the list, cause is always a surprise with the handsome carrier.

Before 4 A.M, Jack has already asked Aurion for help 3 times, on his way to the bathroom. Seems the babies are pushing on your bladder babe, feel ok? Asks the tall man, scenting his husband on their way to the toilet.

Wish I could make it easier for you love. I really do.

They manage to get some sleep before dawn, curled in a ball of tickles and nuzzles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Growing Together (Closed w/SarcasticGaymer) Klayko 25 3,002 08-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Last Post: sarcasticgaymer
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,457 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 636 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,630 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Growing Expedition (Closed with Fang Hua) Pregali64 56 10,121 03-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,704 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,455 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake) anibus3 27 5,242 08-30-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Starting a Family (closed w/DragonKnight) HeIsKing 8 2,025 07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: HeIsKing
  The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). Plutexian Mpregger 90 15,177 11-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger